Tracy Dimarco #35

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is Jersey Shore’s Roger’s girlfriend Tracy should take the job lol.
sidebar: I really like Danielle. Idk much about her except for the fact that she took up that step-mom (or bonus mom as I like to put it) role to those two kids. She's more of a mom than T and she didn't birth any kids herself.

Right before Tracy took the kids to Aruba the first time with just her Mom, this was right before they started having problems, Big T posted a pic of Skylar with a cast. The caption was strange, something like "I know you guys are gonna ask abt it but Skylar broke her arm and Corey took her. He let her pick out the color and of course she picked out purple." Or something to that effect.

Well no one thought anything of it except for the strange fact of that almost every day on that trip, Big T would photoshop the color of the cast to match Skyler's outfit for the day 🤷‍♂️.

Not too long ago there was a guy named John that reached out to Big T saying that she owed him $5,000. One of the tattlers here reached out to him and he provided some insight into what had happened. Apparently Big T and Corey were arguing or something while driving and got into a car accident which caused Skylar to break her arm. Being intoxicated on drugs or alcohol may or may not have been added to the story that John provided of Skylar's cast origin I don't remember.

But the suspicion here is that accident is what caused Skylar's arm to break and Big T was definitely involved somehow intoxicated or not. There's also some speculation that this may have been the catalyst that cause both of those idiots to lose custody of their children. If someone has better details please provide them I don't quite recall all the details.
Let's also clarify that we don't even know if that John guy was real. There were a lot of inconsistencies with that one. So take that story with a grain of salt.🤍

Reactions: 15
I just responded to this idiot. What the duck does his deceased father have to do with the his actions? Are these idiots seriously that fucken delusional? I seriously can not even believe I was ever a fan. 🤬
Her saddies are really delusional. The saddie replied to me and she’s really as disgusting at TRex.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
This is Jersey Shore’s Roger’s girlfriend Tracy should take the job lol.
And not get up and drink 10 bottles of wine before noon are you insane? Only Corey can be criticized for not making money. 🤣

OK why did I get notified of this I’ve changed my name my friends have change their names I never get notified of name changes I just have to go find my friends new handles. Lol

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
sidebar: I really like Danielle. Idk much about her except for the fact that she took up that step-mom (or bonus mom as I like to put it) role to those two kids. She's more of a mom than T and she didn't birth any kids herself.

Let's also clarify that we don't even know if that John guy was real. There were a lot of inconsistencies with that one. So take that story with a grain of salt.🤍
Yes, thank you! John was sus indeed but the story intrigued me 🧐.

Reactions: 17
T previously mentioned Danielle is her ex-best friend, so she definitely won’t be trying to snatch up that opportunity.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Right before Tracy took the kids to Aruba the first time with just her Mom, this was right before they started having problems, Big T posted a pic of Skylar with a cast. The caption was strange, something like "I know you guys are gonna ask abt it but Skylar broke her arm and Corey took her. He let her pick out the color and of course she picked out purple." Or something to that effect.

Well no one thought anything of it except for the strange fact of that almost every day on that trip, Big T would photoshop the color of the cast to match Skyler's outfit for the day 🤷‍♂️.

Not too long ago there was a guy named John that reached out to Big T saying that she owed him $5,000. One of the tattlers here reached out to him and he provided some insight into what had happened. Apparently Big T and Corey were arguing or something while driving and got into a car accident which caused Skylar to break her arm. Being intoxicated on drugs or alcohol may or may not have been added to the story that John provided of Skylar's cast origin I don't remember.

But the suspicion here is that accident is what caused Skylar's arm to break and Big T was definitely involved somehow intoxicated or not. There's also some speculation that this may have been the catalyst that cause both of those idiots to lose custody of their children. If someone has better details please provide them I don't quite recall all the details.
Wow!! I wonder if that’s why her parents took them on vacation, to get them away from The situation and help sky forget what happened? It was shortly after she got back from that trip that corey started getting left out of her Instagram posts and basically seemed non existent.

Reactions: 16
I wish someone with inside info from the Eps side would just share already. Tracy is dragging that family as a deflection of her own crappy behavior & her stupid fans eat it up. Also... for someone so superstitious... she sure allows a lot of ill talk of the dead.... if she knew anything... upsetting the souls of the dearly departed... can turn into a nightmare.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I wish someone with inside info from the Eps side would just share already. Tracy is dragging that family as a deflection of her own crappy behavior & her stupid fans eat it up. Also... for someone so superstitious... she sure allows a lot of ill talk of the dead.... if she knew anything... upsetting the souls of the dearly departed... can turn into a nightmare.
Tracy strikes me as the type who during her marriage downfall when they got into fights, I wouldn’t be one bit surprised if she told an already grieving Corey “I’m sure your father is rolling in his grave” or “your father would be so disappointed.” She’s just that nasty and considering she has said these things to her followers via comments, I’m sure Corey heard it quite a bit during their fights. Nothing is off limits with her.

Reactions: 25
This!! She’s acting like changing your Insta handle is the same as changing your legal name. She never even changed her legal name. She could’ve changed her Insta handle 2 years ago or whenever she announced it but nope have to save it for the attention.
She’s waiting for all the “omg your soooo sTrOng” comments. Honestly no applause here Big T. You care more about the attention of changing your social media handle than your kids. I really have no sympathy left for her from the divorce. All of the content she has posted since proves that she was just as much at fault for the damage in that marriage than the prostitutes. The Epstein family took her in when her family turned their backs on her and she trashes them day in and day out. Big T has no accomplishments to be proud of. There was obviously a reason why her own parents didn’t show up to her wedding. Just because she gave birth doesn’t mean it’s an accomplishment. That is all she has to show for, yet she neglected and continues to neglect her kids everyday. Rest in peace to Gene, leave him out of it Big T. STILL TRYING TO FISH ATTENTION OUT OF HIS DEATH! Let the man rest in peace. I know he sure as hell ain’t worried about your loser ass on the other side.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
26A0E153-D03C-449D-92EE-E3D4F85ECDA2.jpeg

Lmao everything is a drama. It could've ended at the first comment but no... she has to clarify it was via Zoom and that she was near her daughters school... oh and she dropped her off - cuz she's an aMaZiNg ScOrPiO mOm 🌶🧿😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Anyone notice she just posted all these men that slide in her DMs. LOL I thought her love language what compliments?? Why put them on blast.

On another note I didn't see my husband on that list so she can't say he slid into them 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 36

Off topic, but is she still with Roger? They're not following each other on IG.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Anyone notice she just posted all these men that slide in her DMs. LOL I thought her love language what compliments?? Why put them on blast.

On another note I didn't see my husband on that list so she can't say he slid into them 🤣🤣🤣🤣
You win the internet today with the husband comment 😂😂😂. I checked too and my giant angry 🐻 was also absent from that list. Estupida.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I had grabbed that same ss!! Lol. Like brooooo....come on...you said you left him....he gave you anxiety, cheated on you and whatever else. You got rid of him and probably rightly so. Reason I say probably is because who tf knows what she may or may not have been putting him through. She doesn't seem like the easiest going person. Not that it's an excuse to cheat but unfortunately that's what some people do when they feel trapped in a crappy relationship especially with kids. If he was always a cheater then you should feel relieved!!
Once you break up/divorce you no longer have a say in that person's life!! Period!!
The pinned comment is killing me...rearrange your heart??? The Epstein breakup was posted in Feb of 2020. She stated they were separated for almost a year prior. So it's been over 2 years!!! She says she can't wait to be done??? Done with what??? It's been over 2 years!!! What did she think was going to happen!? Was he supposed to be chasing her this entire time professing his love for?? What am I missing here? Serious question!
Yes he went to pr to work during "his" week with the kids. He went there to work. Hopefully he gives you some money. Who cares if his gf was there too. You know his sister was there but you make no mention of that in your comment. You're hyper focused on his gf. If I became Corey's gf there's not a chance in hell I'd ever want to have to deal with you. You're nutty.
You had to rearrange yourrrrr plans???? witch you don't have a job. It's not like he left you hanging with no sitter knowing you had to report to work. Gtfoh!!! What plans big t?? Drinking and fukin??? Why not look at it like you were lucky to spend Easter with your kids!!!?? Oh that's right.....you probably didn't anyway. If you did though I think that's awesome!! Who wouldn't love getting to spend a holiday with your young children!!! It's so fun when they're young!!
Sigh......what does this chick want from him?? Money?? Is that all?? Doesn't seem like it.
You’re the G.O.A.T 😂 🤣 All your comments have me 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Long time lurker, first time poster. I’m I crazy, or did Big T used to wear colored contacts? I remember reasoning being that her eyes were too green and didn’t show up in photos.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Long time lurker, first time poster. I’m I crazy, or did Big T used to wear colored contacts? I remember reasoning being that her eyes were too green and didn’t show up in photos.
I think she used to wear bright blue ones in Jerseylicious. Her eyes changed colour between seasons and they looked blatantly fake. I think you can really tell when people wear coloured contacts, they never look quite right to me.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.