Tracy DiMarco #33 and fReE

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine being a 33 year old who gets so worked up over someone liking a comment on Instagram. Sounds like classic high school drama similar to “why’d you like my man’s picture” lol
There are bigger fish to fry Tracy. For example teaching your son to communicate, learning sign language, cooking for your kids, brushing their hair, getting them new clothes that fit, doing kids activities with them like Tara and Ashley do - yet you’re worried about a stupid little like on an Instagram comment? Give it up already, the facade that you don’t have a perfect life and everyone around you is sick of your tit is out in the open and they’re just tolerating you for the kids involved.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
can someone point me to this 'reality a$$hole' instagram page? I have typed it in so many ways and not coming up with anything...:(

Reactions: 7
Why does she dress her kids in tit I wouldn't wash my windows with!? The tackiest, cheapest, tit 😬 they always look awful, poor kids.

Reactions: 16
How embarrassing for all of you in her life. Sammy you’re nothing more than Tracy’s little witch and you’re an idiot for not dropping her a long time ago. Couldn’t be me letting someone embarrass and belittle me while I kiss their ass and enable all of their bullshit. Julie same goes for you. You seem like the classiest of the 3 why are you still sticking up for and associating with disrespectful trash? Making a scene at your gender reveal, screaming during your wedding, posting your son on her story and here you are defending this clown. And Tara I hope you’re finally putting your foot down and not playing mommy anymore. You’re tied down with her crotch goblins while she’s getting high/ drunk, stuffing her face, sitting on her phone and whoring around all day every day. Come on people treat her for what she is and stop enabling her and excusing her actions. She makes you all look so bad. Are you all really that scared of this deadbeat loser? The one who photoshops 100+ lbs off of her pictures and edits her face beyond recognition, doesn’t have a real job, doesn’t take care of her 3 kids, acts like an unstable teenager, disrespects you all time and time again? I don’t get it you’re all bleeping weird.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Hey tray, I know your whole theme this year was “33 and free”, but maybe consider “34 and no longer a bleep” for this years.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
how come I can’t open any of the videos you guys post 😩 it always tells me it can’t be played..
You have to hold down on the clip and hit download linked file and in the top right corner of your browser bar should be a blue circle with an arrow pointing down. You can watch it from there

• Heart
Reactions: 12
3AAFABB9-3567-4015-9A3F-D1D3CB6C76EC.jpeg

Except we arent talking tit we are discussing how you have abandoned your children and are spiralling into a deep depression and have lost all your ambition and are living some wierd fake half deluded online only life while refusing therapy

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
View attachment 489732

Except we arent talking tit we are discussing how you have abandoned your children and are spiralling into a deep depression and have lost all your ambition and are living some wierd fake half deluded online only life while refusing therapy
Lmfao. She acts like she's unbothered but literally reads every last thing we right. If she claims we're obsessed with her well then big t that makes you obsessed with us.😘🤣 Just like when she or her "fans" say people have no lives well apparently neither does she or them because there they all are up in the comments in seconds if you say anything other than she's so hot. We're obsessed because we talk about her so that means her "fans" must be obsessed too because they also talk about her. The hypocrisy is hilarious.
You're so bothered big t...so bothered. 😄

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I actually like them both combined. LOL

34 and still a poor bleep 😂😂😂😂
Is this going to be the next title for the next thread? 😳🤣

Tracy posting that she’s unbothered shows she’s bothered. Nobody would know about Tattle if she wasn’t alluding to the fact that it exists. Kinda funny how this comes shortly after cracking the code that her own ex-sister in law & a friend or 2 are fed up with her tit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Is this going to be the next title for the next thread? 😳🤣

Tracy posting that she’s unbothered shows she’s bothered. Nobody would know about Tattle if she wasn’t alluding to the fact that it exists. Kinda funny how this comes shortly after cracking the code that her own ex-sister in law & a friend or 2 are fed up with her tit.
I vote for that hahaha

Right? She must be having a heart attack right now with IG down lmao

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.