Tracy DiMarco #33 and fReE

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There is absolutely a central Jersey. I would venture to say it doesn’t go that far south, though. Monmouth county would be the cut off IMO. I was raised in and still live in central Jersey and it’s so different from both north and south Jersey that it has to be acknowledged!! Only people from central Jersey acknowledge it, tho.
100% agree... I was born and raised in central Jersey too. It’s def a thing

Reactions: 7
This may be a reach but she probably refuses to acknowledge central Jersey cause snooki’s daughter cheers for Central Jersey Allstars (and is thriving) 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Her kids look like actually dirty.. there hair is messy and just looks so piecey and oily. But you look at mom and her hair is ALWAYS done. She’s so out of touch with being a parent she needs to just sign the rights over to her parents. Tracy uses like suave and as a former hairstylist she should know it’s a big no no. But she’d rather make stupid faces at her phone all day and night. Stupid ass witch.
I think she’s at her moms. I’m not sure but I believe that brick wall is at her parents house. So her parents probably have the kids.

Reactions: 8
Oh look it’s Tracy! 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Those poor girls school pictures. What in the actual duck did she dress them in? Those dresses are hideous and look like Halloween costumes. And those ugly 90s chokers are not cute on anyone let alone little girls. WTF is wrong with her and her “fashion” sense? I wouldn’t be the least bit surprised if the teachers shake their heads at those poor children for having her as their breeder. Poor babies.
It’s that Reese’s lady’s stuff. It looks like she braided the girls’ hair then left them at her mother’s house and came back in the morning to unravel it & put them in whatever outfits she had sitting in the car. She’s going for some sort of 90’s look for them because that is the “in” thing... but Tracy doesn’t know how to execute what’s in style.

Reactions: 15
I thought I read somewhere that Plan B has a weight limit. She would far exceed this weight. Big T may want to rethink her strategy, it may not be as effective for her.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
My hair stylist would kill me if I used whatever crap she’s using on her hair. If you’re going to pay big bucks for your hair you need good stuff for the upkeep.
Also. He would probably have a heart attack if I used greasy oily tit on my hair. She probably tried to smooth their frizz and used too much. They legit look like they just got out of bed. It’s bleeping picture day, what is her problem

Reactions: 10
I think she’s at her moms. I’m not sure but I believe that brick wall is at her parents house. So her parents probably have the kids.
Her parent's place is all beige/yellowish siding. Where she lives is all brick. I'm pretty sure the pics are at her place before school but I think her mom brings them there in the morning.

Reactions: 14
She’s definitely on birth control... if she actually doesn’t want any more children I highly doubt she would even risk it. She lied about Plan B because she can’t accept the fact that she’s old and uncool and is trying to relate to people 10 yrs younger than her. But the people she is trying to relate to are smarter to only use that in case of an emergency. She’s probably on Depo (the shot), has the implant in her arm, or the thing inserted into you uterus (I forget what thats called). She just wants to feel “cool” and young but shes an idiot. When I was on depo I didn’t get a single period until I got off it. That was like a year ago and I still haven’t gotten my fertility back. She’s so dirty she probably lets anyone finish in her

• Sick
Reactions: 20
The girls looked like tit for picture day. It’s not meant to be offensive to them cause it’s not their fault; but wow Tray. If you go down memory lane, when her n Corey were together the girls always looked so done up. It really is a reflection of her just doing the bare minimum and having no shits to give anymore.

also Tara’s Instagram story she’s boiling eggs to prepare for the kids to decorate for Easter... I’m not a huge fan of Tara but thank God those kids have her

Reactions: 22
The girls looked like tit for picture day. It’s not meant to be offensive to them cause it’s not their fault; but wow Tray. If you go down memory lane, when her n Corey were together the girls always looked so done up. It really is a reflection of her just doing the bare minimum and having no shits to give anymore.

also Tara’s Instagram story she’s boiling eggs to prepare for the kids to decorate for Easter... I’m not a huge fan of Tara but thank God those kids have her
I wish I could say what I want to say but lemme tell you, Tara is 100% over this girl's tit.
If I could post I would but I don't want to blow up my spot or hers.

Hint : RA 1.27 🧚‍♀️☝🏼all

Good luck!

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I wish I could say what I want to say but lemme tell you, Tara is 100% over this girl's tit.
If I could post I would but I don't want to blow up my spot or hers.

Hint : RA 1.27 🧚‍♀️☝🏼all

Good luck!
Queenie what is this riddle you speak of you're killing me girl! More hints 👀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21

I feel like Tara tries to give them a sense of normalcy, because she knows neither her brother nor Tracy have stepped it the eff up since the divorce.

ETA:Queeine! What is this riddle?!? Are there more to come?

Thats all I can give without giving out my identity 😅 abbreviations are our friends. Numbers are more than just numbers. And emojis are phrases, names put together in picture form.

The post is about Tracy, it's on IG, beginning of the new year. I know I'm an ASSHOLE for this but im.just being as real as I can be without giving up my IG account

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.