Tracy DiMarco #33 and fReE

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She wishes she could look half this good in a bikini .
Right! The difference with Lizzo is she doesn’t give a duck. She’s confident in her skin and doesn’t care about editing half her body off. Same with people like Tess Holliday.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I thought the pic was funny. It could have been anyone. It's just the point that's trying to be conveyed which is that big t is not a size 12. Just because it's a bigger girl doesn't mean she's being fat shamed. We're shaming big t for not owning her size which is probably close to this. Nobody is making fun of women who are bigger.

Reactions: 12
This looks exactly like the pictures Tracy takes. They’re both unoriginal.
Tracy started morphing into Brielle. The lips, the poses, the filters, etc. They probably both look like tit without filters though lol. At least Brielle doesn't photoshop her body and she seems unproblematic.

Also, I just caught up on that post @queeniefoofoo.. *ahem* Detective @queeniefoofoo found 😂 That's golden. Most likely the reason why Tara and Trash don't speak now.

Reactions: 18
It actually sounds like they had a little spat and big t is just trying to kiss ass here. I wonder if Jess told her to stop talking about sex and dildos and move on to relevant life topics and trashy resisted because she's a know it all. I hope Jess held her ground on whatever it was. I could just imagine Jess saying no and trashy start crying but I'm a single mom with 3 under 3 who was cheated on wah wah wah....

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Ewww and she tagged Jessica’s mom in the trashy post? How tacky and degrading! It’s one thing between girlfriends but to include her mother is embarrassing.
And not only did she tag her but she talked about her getting “knocked up” lmao and said “a few years back”, as if Jess is only a kid. She’s so weird lol

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Wow tara deleted the like overnight! She deffff reads here or someone veryyyy close to her does 😲i mean tbh im not surprised this is prob tit all her friends n fam think and want to say but they cant cus she freaks out plays the victim uses the kids etc🙄

Tara shouldn't even feel bad for liking that comment literally tara is out here raising those kids along with tracys parents while tracy sits on her fatass and gets lip injections and hair extensions. Im sure she fake cries and says oh im depressed the divorce the "haters" wahwahwah but like what about the kids being depressed cus mommy and daddy are never around anymore? What about julian needing to learn to communicate???? I cant believe tracy puts her own selfish shallow needs first esp when they do nothing those fillers and extensions will never bring her happiness
"you're crying but I don't see any tears!!!-- Gigi, jerseylicious circa 2011"

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.