Tracy DiMarco #33 and fReE

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just came here to post this exact thing lol
Free my ass extensions are expensive and so much for “this is all my hair, I just add for length or so I won’t damage my hair”
Idiota
Yup! 5 bundles!!!

Does skylar look really different to anyone else? I know we’ve talked about how she looks sad before, but wow. The recent pictures of her are heartbreaking. I mean all the kids look sad honestly, but skylar looks like she’s holding onto so much stuff emotionally.
They look tired and malnourished honestly. It’s sad to see. When Corey was in the picture the kids looked put together, vibrant, happy and healthy. When the facade faded so did her desire to mother. What a piece of tit.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
View attachment 486427

Poor julian looks like an afterthought dressed in too big hand me downs poor little guy like he already suffers from balance issues and she still dresses him in this baggy tit which cant be helpful. Meanwhile shes walking around with new hair color and lashes and nails but julian looks like he gets his clothes from a random bin where no one checks the size it makes me so sad he seems like such a sweet boy poor kid he didnt ask for any of this 😔
This picture is to troll us. We’ve been asking for about 2 weeks where Julian is & all of a sudden there he is in a picture. Except unlike his sisters. They just threw a random green shirt on him. You can not tell me that this little boy does not have his own clothes with even a hint of green in them. The only thing I can think is that the girls were dressed for school & Julian was with them, so Tracy ran to find the 1st green shirt she could.

Reactions: 16
I tried to edit my post but time limit passed....Just to be technical here's the actual map of north, central and south jersey. Generally speaking though I don't think anyone refers to central jersey as central jersey. My map I drew the line on is how people acknowledge the state for the most part. So technically big t lives in Central jersey.
There is absolutely a central Jersey. I would venture to say it doesn’t go that far south, though. Monmouth county would be the cut off IMO. I was raised in and still live in central Jersey and it’s so different from both north and south Jersey that it has to be acknowledged!! Only people from central Jersey acknowledge it, tho.

Her teeth are literally at an angle!
she literally colored in her front bang area to make her hair appear thicker... can you see it???

I started to listen to it last night to fall asleep. It put me to sleep after about 20 minutes or so. Why does she think it's cute to sound like such an idiot. I seriously can't get over how she thinks nj is the only place with a beach and city somewhat close 🤦‍♀️ I'm in pa now and it took me 2 times to learn to pump gas after moving here from NJ. It's a very simple concept once you're shown. How tf did she live in ny for so long and still has that mentality is beyond me! I'll admit I had that mentality 15 years ago when I moved over to pa at first but it fades quickly once you learn. You literally pull up stick your card in or pay inside. Then pick up the pump and stick it in your car and press what grade of gas you want then start pumping by pressing or squeezing the lever like a gun. You have to be a stone cold idiot to find it difficult after being shown. Lastly the other thing I remember is Atlantic city is south jersey!!! Again she's an idiot!! Ac, brigantine, lbi are all south jersey!! 🤦‍♀️🤣 For those not familiar the line on the map I drew is for the most part what separates north jersey and south jersey. I'd say Tom's river is on the cusp or somewhere in that area. Her friend Ashley lives in South Jersey!!! The arrow is pointing to Atlantic city. Look at the state. I mean how much more south can you get!!??? Only a little. She's got to be the dumbest person ever!!! Why does she also talk like she's on fkin speed!! Breathe girl breathe!!! Wow!!
adderall..

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
There is absolutely a central Jersey. I would venture to say it doesn’t go that far south, though. Monmouth county would be the cut off IMO. I was raised in and still live in central Jersey and it’s so different from both north and south Jersey that it has to be acknowledged!! Only people from central Jersey acknowledge it, tho.
That makes sense. I'm from Burlington County and everything north of us we referred to as north jersey lol. Which I know is technically wrong being from the state. That's why I posted the correct map to try not to sound completely ignorant like big t.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
The new post of her kids she posted is a repost of them from feb 19 she posted. Today she just reposted it with the companies theyre wearing tagged.....she really wants to make it seem like theyre with her i wonder if they are or at her parents.....this is all so wierd how she seems to have just given up on being a mom?

• Sad
Reactions: 19
The picture of skylar we talked about earlier.. she looks like she’s lost weight. I don’t mean that to sound mean because she was never fat. But her face looks a lot slimmer. Maybe just cause she’s growing? God I hope that’s why :(

Reactions: 18
Guys I commented on one of her pics:

What are some of your family’s St. Patrick’s day traditions? 🍀💚

...and she blocked me 😂

imagine getting so offended for being called out on being...yourself?!?!

...either that or she reads here and knew we were going to troll her with the 🍀🍀🍀

hahaha what a lunatic!

PS the green outfits are only in the story, not on her posts so she won’t distort the red aesthetic. Yikes.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43

...and she blocked me 😂

...either that or she reads here and knew we were going to troll her with the 🍀🍀🍀

hahaha what a lunatic!

PS the green outfits are only in the story, not on her posts so she won’t distort the red aesthetic. Yikes.
No freaking way! If it was because of your comment, she’s officially lost her mind!

Reactions: 20
The picture of skylar we talked about earlier.. she looks like she’s lost weight. I don’t mean that to sound mean because she was never fat. But her face looks a lot slimmer. Maybe just cause she’s growing? God I hope that’s why :(
I thought the same exact thing!! Her whole face looks different. It could definitely be that she is growing and her face is changing, along with her teeth issues which could also make her face look different. But I don’t know..... One of my kids is only one month younger than her and while his facial structure has changed from toddler to young kid, it’s not that drastic. I just feel so sad for those kids.

...and she blocked me 😂

hahaha what a lunatic!

I didn’t even notice that about her not posting the green to her page because she’s got the whole red theme happening. Wow!

...and she blocked me 😂

hahaha what a lunatic!

I was going to ask if the kids have any Irish in them, but thought I’d get blocked. She’s nuts. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17

...and she blocked me 😂

Someone put that woman in a straitjacket ASAP lol. What a nut job 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
In line with the sheer volume of her posts, have you ever noticed how her stories are always first or second on your Instagram page? I have dozens that I follow that are all lined up to view but hers are always front and center. What makes her think she is so interesting that she keeps positing every 15 minutes?

Reactions: 11
I
View attachment 486542

Theres no way shes getting extensions for free those take hourssss to put in theres no way enough of her followers go to this salon just cos tracy advertises it.....it cant be free that tit is so expensive! Also whyy does she need extensions when she says shes broke??? Just get the dye and blow out and go no? She makes no sense
I have 5 bundles and it was $570 just for the hair. I didn’t have them colored so I will update you with how much that would cost next Wed and we can piece this together. 🤔 Hair is expensive so I highly doubt they would ever provide that for free, unless she has her own way of ordering extensions BUT her license expired so she can’t buy anything from beauty stores for professionals. Installation was only $120 which I was surprised, I thought it was going to be more, so I tipped her good. I feel like even tho Big T worked in the industry she is still a cheap ass when it comes to tipping others for services.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.