Tracy DiMarco #33 and fReE

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 486427

Poor julian looks like an afterthought dressed in too big hand me downs poor little guy like he already suffers from balance issues and she still dresses him in this baggy tit which cant be helpful. Meanwhile shes walking around with new hair color and lashes and nails but julian looks like he gets his clothes from a random bin where no one checks the size it makes me so sad he seems like such a sweet boy poor kid he didnt ask for any of this 😔
Wait a minute… Are those bows 🎀 on the sides of Julian’s pants? Zoom in and look… I just died laughing LMAO that poor kid 😩 she really did get this kids clothes out of some random bin

Does skylar look really different to anyone else? I know we’ve talked about how she looks sad before, but wow. The recent pictures of her are heartbreaking. I mean all the kids look sad honestly, but skylar looks like she’s holding onto so much stuff emotionally.
Omg yes! You must be reading my mind because I have been thinking and saying the same thing. You can definitely see it on her face. The color is washed out and she doesn’t look like her happy self. She is definitely holding onto a lot and is probably dying inside because both of her parents are putting her and her siblings in the middle of a toxic divorce.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Wait a minute… Are those bows 🎀 on the sides of Julian’s pants? Zoom in and look… I just died laughing LMAO that poor kid 😩 she really did get this kids clothes out of some random bin

Omg yes! You must be reading my mind because I have been thinking and saying the same thing. You can definitely see it on her face. The color is washed out and she doesn’t look like her happy self. She is definitely holding onto a lot and is probably dying inside because both of her parents are putting her and her siblings in the middle of a toxic divorce.
If you zoom in I don’t think it’s bows it almost looks like it’s part of some pajamas or a costume you know like a dinosaur or something like scales that’s what they’re called scales. LOL But they don’t look like something a little boy should be wearing out and about in public.

Reactions: 11
The most recent pics of her kids only have less than 2k likes and they’ve been up for hours. The bought followers must be over her too lol. And of course she had to repost a pic with the kids in the red for her aesthetic and the st paddys pic has a black photo as it’s first photo as to not ruin her aEsThEtIc. Lmao she’s so pathetic

Reactions: 16
View attachment 486427

Poor julian looks like an afterthought dressed in too big hand me downs poor little guy like he already suffers from balance issues and she still dresses him in this baggy tit which cant be helpful. Meanwhile shes walking around with new hair color and lashes and nails but julian looks like he gets his clothes from a random bin where no one checks the size it makes me so sad he seems like such a sweet boy poor kid he didnt ask for any of this 😔
For a kid with balance issues, he's needs comfy shoes, not these bulky unlaced/untied boots she likes to put him in. This woman and her weird ass obsession with sWaG.

Reactions: 17
The most recent pics of her kids only have less than 2k likes and they’ve been up for hours. The bought followers must be over her too lol. And of course she had to repost a pic with the kids in the red for her aesthetic and the st paddys pic has a black photo as it’s first photo as to not ruin her aEsThEtIc. Lmao she’s so pathetic
She's seriously got some obsessive matching disorder. I want to say ocd but I don't think she actually has ocd. Whoooo...I mean whoooooo makes their fkin ig match.🙄🙄🙄 I've probably said this a thousand times but I'm going to say it again she's so fkin weird. 🤦‍♀️🤣

Reactions: 12
Little kids do not need "swag" whatever the duck that is. Its so pathetic for someone in their 30s to act like a 16 year old.
Put the boy in some dinosaurs, race cars, Mackey mouse. What the duck woman.
Im.picky when it comes to my kids clothing but he wears dinos and cars and mickey just like all the other kids at school. Some band t-shirts...whatever. their children, let them be kids.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I'm from north jersey I lived here my whole life. I went to school in South Jersey by AC and I remember my professors asking students is there such thing as central jersey because some students were from north LOL the north jersians never acknowledged the central jersey lol it's always a debate but yeah there's 3 parts

Reactions: 6
The picture of skylar we talked about earlier.. she looks like she’s lost weight. I don’t mean that to sound mean because she was never fat. But her face looks a lot slimmer. Maybe just cause she’s growing? God I hope that’s why :(
Yeah I think that most of it. She’s losing all her baby features. She’s def slimmed out. Her teeth have changed the tool of her face a lot. Especially since Tracy isn’t photoshopping them like before. But I also agree she looks very sad and unhealthy.

Does Tara ever respond if someone were to reach out to her and ask if Sky is ok?

Reactions: 8
I'm from north jersey I lived here my whole life. I went to school in South Jersey by AC and I remember my professors asking students is there such thing as central jersey because some students were from north LOL the north jersians never acknowledged the central jersey lol it's always a debate but yeah there's 3 parts
Here we go this sums it all up. 🤣🤣 A state so small yet so divided. Lol.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I thought the same exact thing!! Her whole face looks different. It could definitely be that she is growing and her face is changing, along with her teeth issues which could also make her face look different. But I don’t know..... One of my kids is only one month younger than her and while his facial structure has changed from toddler to young kid, it’s not that drastic. I just feel so sad for those kids.

I didn’t even notice that about her not posting the green to her page because she’s got the whole red theme happening. Wow!
She posted them but you have to swipe.

Reactions: 3
That’s funny I’m in California, you have southern California, then Northern California and I am in central California. But a lot of people say they live in Norcal we’re not in Norcal we’re in Central California we’re in the damn valley LOL.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.