Tracy DiMarco #33 and fReE

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If that’s a recent Tik Tom why are her lashes falling out already?!
Because she
A) is dirty & doesn’t have good hygiene
B) doesn’t properly take care of them
C) gets them for cheap because she’s an “influencer” & promotes the lash girl
D) ALL OF THE ABOVE

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
witch. How. Old. Are. You???? 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
Warm lips??? Nicely arched eyebrows??? 😂 😂

You have never heard it before because that witch is full of bleeping LIES. They clearly all had to have their licenses, clearly the premise of the show was based around salons. Just like she lies and says they painted her as the villain when she is literally the same evil witch.
Yup. I call bullshit too. It’s evident that it was a salon based show cos they were all hairstylists and makeup artists. And how the hell were they supposed to live in a house together when they were all different ages? The girls were in their 20s, then there was Alexa and Christy who were slightly older, then Gayle and Anthony who were a lot older than them. Oh and Filly was still a teenager, I think. What dynamic would they have had??? It just doesn’t make any sense. And I honestly don’t see Gayle boarding up with a bunch of 20 something year old kids. Was she gonna play chaperone or what? Tracy is a compulsive liar and will spin any story just for the sake of it. It must be hell being a friend or partner to her.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Warm lips??? Nicely arched eyebrows??? 😂 😂

Yup. I call bullshit too. It’s evident that it was a salon based show cos they were all hairstylists and makeup artists. And how the hell were they supposed to live in a house together when they were all different ages? The girls were in their 20s, then there was Alexa and Christy who were slightly older, then Gayle and Anthony who were a lot older than them. Oh and Filly was still a teenager, I think. What dynamic would they have had??? It just doesn’t make any sense. And I honestly don’t see Gayle boarding up with a bunch of 20 something year old kids. Was she gonna play chaperone or what? Tracy is a compulsive liar and will spin any story just for the sake of it. It must be hell being a friend or partner to her.
the only thing true about that story was that they starting filming first cause I remember Olivia saying that and she has nothing to lie about. Tracy just has beef with snooki cause she’s jealous of her. She takes everything so personal lmao and who would want to live in the house with weird ass Anthony. He gave such “to catch a predator” vibes

PS: happy saint patricks day to my not ashamed to be Irish guys and girls! 💋💚

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Her latest post .... once they’re done you’re blocked and deleted? So in the unlikely event that Corey needs to contact her, as the father of those kids, she’s not gonna allow that text to come through? So bleeping immature. All those ‘we will coparent together. I wish him well’ posts were such bullshit. Can you even imagine being her friend, or worse, her ex? Jesus Christ.

Reactions: 20
I don’t think she goes to a cheap lash tech. I think she goes to the same girl who does Teresa Giudice and we all know she doesn’t do cheap. I think Tracy does get the drag queen lashes though.

The little green hat on top of all the Tracy’s is killing me right now. So ironic and fitting.

We should all flood her comments with 🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Everyone should flood her comments with happy saint patricks day comments today lol

• Haha
Reactions: 11
A9B2118F-A25E-4752-846D-2D8944FF3F0A.jpeg

Poor julian looks like an afterthought dressed in too big hand me downs poor little guy like he already suffers from balance issues and she still dresses him in this baggy tit which cant be helpful. Meanwhile shes walking around with new hair color and lashes and nails but julian looks like he gets his clothes from a random bin where no one checks the size it makes me so sad he seems like such a sweet boy poor kid he didnt ask for any of this 😔

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
These two are so close-minded and self-centered... you think NJ is the only place with boardwalks? NJ is the only state with city/beach/forest?? North Jersey doesn't have Wawa? Lol ok. And wtf is a Quickchex? Lmao. Jess said something about NJ twitter handle & Tracy said the mayor probably runs it... who Tracy? The mayor of NJ? Tell me, who's the mayor of NJ 😂🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Omg I’m cracking up... on her post yesterday everyone thought skylar had on Air Force ones and was hyping her up.....today with the diff angle you can see they are the Walmart version...!!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Happy St Patrick's Day from a Irish scorpio! I'm nothing like Big T. So I been creeping around thinking about what one of y'all posted about Big T and Boom Bod. Every influencer I see that posts about boom bod it says "Paid Partnership" Big T's just says #ad. So I agree I don't think they pay her. I think she just posts it hoping that they will. I also looked at Boom Bods page. They are paying alot of irrelevant celebs. Like Duffy from basketball wives, kayleigh from bad girls club... Big T must be furious that she's not getting paid. I'm also convinced she doesn't have the kids. If you look Ashley and a lot of other parents set the cute traps to "catch the leprechaun". Big T didn't do tit. Most likely because they are not with her or she's really in that much denial about being irish. I'm proud to be irish! Funny thing too is I have black hair and blue eyes and people mistake me for being italian. I'm what you would call "Black Irish" but that's a whole other story. So back to the influencing. Realityashole said it best on their posts about Big T. These companies can tell she's paying for her followers. She makes me sick. She could have done so much better with her life but she's a crappy person. Also I noticed she photoshops her bottom lashes. Her top ones look like that because she's dirty and she wears mascara with extensions and that's a no no. Ughhh ok rant over! Time for me to WORK and make that money!

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 14
These two are so close-minded and self-centered... you think NJ is the only place with boardwalks? NJ is the only state with city/beach/forest?? North Jersey doesn't have Wawa? Lol ok. And wtf is a Quickchex? Lmao. Jess said something about NJ twitter handle & Tracy said the mayor probably runs it... who Tracy? The mayor of NJ? Tell me, who's the mayor of NJ 😂🤦🏻‍♀️
This just shows how stupid they are. There's one that was built not too long ago right across the street from Nanina's - Tracy's wedding venue. There was one built in Parsippany about 10 years ago, not far from Tracy's parents. Soo they're not up on the times.

Reactions: 15
Happy St Patrick's Day from a Irish scorpio! I'm nothing like Big T. So I been creeping around thinking about what one of y'all posted about Big T and Boom Bod. Every influencer I see that posts about boom bod it says "Paid Partnership" Big T's just says #ad. So I agree I don't think they pay her. I think she just posts it hoping that they will. I also looked at Boom Bods page. They are paying alot of irrelevant celebs. Like Duffy from basketball wives, kayleigh from bad girls club... Big T must be furious that she's not getting paid. I'm also convinced she doesn't have the kids. If you look Ashley and a lot of other parents set the cute traps to "catch the leprechaun". Big T didn't do tit. Most likely because they are not with her or she's really in that much denial about being irish. I'm proud to be irish! Funny thing too is I have black hair and blue eyes and people mistake me for being italian. I'm what you would call "Black Irish" but that's a whole other story. So back to the influencing. Realityashole said it best on their posts about Big T. These companies can tell she's paying for her followers. She makes me sick. She could have done so much better with her life but she's a crappy person. Also I noticed she photoshops her bottom lashes. Her top ones look like that because she's dirty and she wears mascara with extensions and that's a no no. Ughhh ok rant over! Time for me to WORK and make that money!
Your pic is showing

Reactions: 5
Wow I just put on the podcast while I was cleaning and I don’t know how many times I was like “omg Tracy STFU!!” That was painful. She sounded like a teenager who just started going to clubs and wanted to brag about all the clubs she knows. Ugh. She literally had a story for everything, even if it wasn’t relevant. Definitely the worst podcast to date.
On a side note - does anyone know if this is true - They were talking about Jersey Shore and she said Jerseylicious was filmed first but JS aired first. She said that originally they were going to have the cast of JL all live in a house but then when JS aired their pilot, they said they couldn’t copy so they moved it to a salon. I never heard that before.
That's definitely not true. It makes no sense. If it was true, she would have let that out during their Jerseylicious tit fest a couple years ago, not now. She's just still so salty that Jersey Shore did so much better than Jerseylicious. GET OVER ITTTTTTTT. So tired of the same song and dance from her.

Also - Happy Saint Paddy's Day to Tracy Maloney and the kids!!! And to anyone on here who celebrates!

Reactions: 16
I started to listen to it last night to fall asleep. It put me to sleep after about 20 minutes or so. Why does she think it's cute to sound like such an idiot. I seriously can't get over how she thinks nj is the only place with a beach and city somewhat close 🤦‍♀️ I'm in pa now and it took me 2 times to learn to pump gas after moving here from NJ. It's a very simple concept once you're shown. How tf did she live in ny for so long and still has that mentality is beyond me! I'll admit I had that mentality 15 years ago when I moved over to pa at first but it fades quickly once you learn. You literally pull up stick your card in or pay inside. Then pick up the pump and stick it in your car and press what grade of gas you want then start pumping by pressing or squeezing the lever like a gun. You have to be a stone cold idiot to find it difficult after being shown. Lastly the other thing I remember is Atlantic city is south jersey!!! Again she's an idiot!! Ac, brigantine, lbi are all south jersey!! 🤦‍♀️🤣 For those not familiar the line on the map I drew is for the most part what separates north jersey and south jersey. I'd say Tom's river is on the cusp or somewhere in that area. Her friend Ashley lives in South Jersey!!! The arrow is pointing to Atlantic city. Look at the state. I mean how much more south can you get!!??? Only a little. She's got to be the dumbest person ever!!! Why does she also talk like she's on fkin speed!! Breathe girl breathe!!! Wow!!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Poor Julian yet again in a shirt 5 sizes too big. How hard is it to get him a shirt that fits?? That is so infuriating to me! I wouldn’t be surprised if it’s skylars shirt turned around backwards

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
766273AB-EF15-4D58-8D63-2C7685A2B726.jpeg

Theres no way shes getting extensions for free those take hourssss to put in theres no way enough of her followers go to this salon just cos tracy advertises it.....it cant be free that tit is so expensive! Also whyy does she need extensions when she says shes broke??? Just get the dye and blow out and go no? She makes no sense

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I tried to edit my post but time limit passed....Just to be technical here's the actual map of north, central and south jersey. Generally speaking though I don't think anyone refers to central jersey as central jersey. My map I drew the line on is how people acknowledge the state for the most part. So technically big t lives in Central jersey.

Attachments

Reactions: 10
View attachment 486542

Theres no way shes getting extensions for free those take hourssss to put in theres no way enough of her followers go to this salon just cos tracy advertises it.....it cant be free that tit is so expensive! Also whyy does she need extensions when she says shes broke??? Just get the dye and blow out and go no? She makes no sense
I just came here to post this exact thing lol
Free my ass extensions are expensive and so much for “this is all my hair, I just add for length or so I won’t damage my hair”
Idiota

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Poor Julian yet again in a shirt 5 sizes too big. How hard is it to get him a shirt that fits?? That is so infuriating to me! I wouldn’t be surprised if it’s skylars shirt turned around backwards
It’s sWaG 😆 😆 Now seriously, it actually is so annoying how she dresses Julian. How can you spend so much on alcohol, tacky ‘designer’ outfits, procedures, lashes, nails etc but not have a few hundred bucks to buy new stuff for your kids. I doubt she dresses them in anything that wasn’t gifted. That literally means she spends NOTHING on her kids cos I bet her parents pay for food and rent. She’s such a selfish cold hearted witch. People like her don’t deserve to have kids while there are thousands of women who are willing to give their all to their kids but cannot conceive. Life is so unfair.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.