Tracy DiMarco #33 and fReE

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she is no longer a paid iNfLuEnCeR and does these ā€œpromosā€ to try to fool her followers.
girl we ainā€™t boo boo the fool here. We know youā€™re lying!
Donā€™t you think BoomBod would require her to post before and after pics? Donā€™t you think theyā€™d take issue with her stirring it WITH A MFing TOOTHBRUSH?!
Gtfo sheā€™s so full of tit.
boombod? More like boom blob.
imagine if sheā€™s just refilling the used packs with koolaid to make it seem like sheā€™s endorsed by them lol.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I think you are on to something for sure. She obviously doesn't have a paid partnership with them or they would let her add paid partnership to her post and if she was working on a commission, how would Boombod know? She isn't offering a coupon code like tracy25 nor does she have a link to follow that brings you to their site via her Instagram page. So how would she get paid?
This would actually be really sad if she is making fake ads to look like she is a paid influencer. She seriously needs help if this were to be true.
Iā€™ve read about upcoming influencers who fake sponsored ads in order to get a start in their careers. Key word ā€˜upcomingā€™, not someone who was once on tv and has half a million followers. What a loser šŸ˜‚ šŸ¤£

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Wow, so the podcast was an episode about how to be an obnoxious Jersey girl? Geez! Thank God they donā€™t have that many listeners cuz we already get so much tit being from Jersey.

NJ isnā€™t even the only state where itā€™s ilegal to pump your own gas. And she never heard pizza called a pie? Itā€™s a dated term, so what?! She so stupid.

There are plenty of states that are very recognizable and some that def arenā€™t. I donā€™t know if there are any that are more than others, it just is or isnā€™t. The L for Louisiana, for example. But take Iowa, Illinois, or Indiana alone and I canā€™t tell you which it is. Yea, on a map, but otherwise, looks identical to me!

She lived on Staten Island for 6-7 years and never pumped her own gas? She has to be a special kind of stupid. Iā€™ve never pumped my own gas but i bet if I had to id figure it out. Donā€™t care if it took all damn day, Iā€™m gonna get it!

I wonder if big t only gets paid if she actually sells anything. Not sure how it works. I noticed Roger Matthews promotes it too but at the top his says paid partnership and hers doesn't. Is that something the "influencer" controls or is it something ig does on it's own or is it because he's verified?
Iā€™m pretty sure sheā€™s violating FTC regulations since she never discloses when something is an ad or if the product was received for free (she usually back peddles that one a lot).

Last edited:
Holy šŸ’© I think you guys are right. That takes the sad to a whole other level šŸ˜³
I feel like she thinks too highly of herself to promote anything for free.

Maybe she knows the Boombod owners and does it as a favor. I see Roger promoting them and they run in the same circles so could be.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I think you are on to something for sure. She obviously doesn't have a paid partnership with them or they would let her add paid partnership to her post and if she was working on a commission, how would Boombod know? She isn't offering a coupon code like tracy25 nor does she have a link to follow that brings you to their site via her Instagram page. So how would she get paid?
This would actually be really sad if she is making fake ads to look like she is a paid influencer. She seriously needs help if this were to be true.
I highly doubt she would make this fake ad. She doesn't do $#it without making money off of it first. Period. How many saddies do you see asking her about her lipstick color and she either ignores it or answers with some bullshit like, "I don't remember the name" or "I mixed 2 colors together" or my personal fave, 'i bought it a long time ago, I don't remember where." Sis is not going to promote a single thing until she gets paid. Period. This might the very reason she has no paid partnerships, her asking is too much šŸ¤”šŸ¤”šŸ¤”.

Reactions: 15
17K posts have
I highly doubt she would make this fake ad. She doesn't do $#it without making money off of it first. Period. How many saddies do you see asking her about her lipstick color and she either ignores it or answers with some bullshit like, "I don't remember the name" or "I mixed 2 colors together" or my personal fave, 'i bought it a long time ago, I don't remember where." Sis is not going to promote a single thing until she gets paid. Period. This might the very reason she has no paid partnerships, her asking is too much šŸ¤”šŸ¤”šŸ¤”.
She does everything without making money off of it. That's why she is in the situation she is now. She fakes it until she makes it but she never ever makes it.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Wow, so the podcast was an episode about how to be an obnoxious Jersey girl? Geez! Thank God they donā€™t have that many listeners cuz we already get so much tit being from Jersey.

NJ isnā€™t even the only state where itā€™s ilegal to pump your own gas. And she never heard pizza called a pie? Itā€™s a dated term, so what?! She so stupid.

There are plenty of states that are very recognizable and some that def arenā€™t. I donā€™t know if there are any that are more than others, it just is or isnā€™t. The L for Louisiana, for example. But take Iowa, Illinois, or Indiana alone and I canā€™t tell you which it is. Yea, on a map, but otherwise, looks identical to me!

She lived on Staten Island for 6-7 years and never pumped her own gas? She has to be a special kind of stupid. Iā€™ve never pumped my own gas but i bet if I had to id figure it out. Donā€™t care if it took all damn day, Iā€™m gonna get it!

Iā€™m pretty sure sheā€™s violating FTC regulations since she never discloses when something is an ad or if the product was received for free (she usually back peddles that one a lot).
I was born and raised in NJ and moved to Staten Island for a brief period of time. I was coming to NJ every weekend, but there were of course times I just needed to fill up in SI so I did. I didn't complain about it (except when it was cold) and just made sure to have hand sanitizer lol I consider myself more of a diva than her, but I'm also not afraid to actually work sooo.. She should be so embarrassed at her age to not even want a career. She can't be a free loader forever, so good luck to her. She has to remember she has to share any inheritance or whatever she would get when God forbid her parents pass away with her brothers and they don't seem to care enough to give her their shares

• Heart
I was born and raised in NJ and moved to Staten Island for a brief period of time. I was coming to NJ every weekend, but there were of course times I just needed to fill up in SI so I did. I didn't complain about it (except when it was cold) and just made sure to have hand sanitizer lol I consider myself more of a diva than her, but I'm also not afraid to actually work sooo.. She should be so embarrassed at her age to not even want a career. She can't be a free loader forever, so good luck to her. She has to remember she has to share any inheritance or whatever she would get when God forbid her parents pass away with her brothers and they don't seem to care enough to give her their shares
Damn I totally forgot sheā€™ll have to share her inheritance! Guaranteed sheā€™ll throw a sob story on why she should get everything. I hope her brothers stand their ground.
she is just waiting for a rich man to come sweep her off her feet and take care of her forever or sheā€™s gonna use her parents while theyā€™re alive and then try to reap all the inheritance benefits. Sheā€™ll probably try to say the entire house and beach house are hers since she already claims the beach house as her own

Reactions: 12
The way she kept putting on her accent really pissed me off and every time she said ā€œmozzarellā€ in that dumbass voice I wanted to drive my car off the road

• Haha
Reactions: 24
View attachment 485245
I think most of their merch is awful looking but the one with examples in purple truly takes the cake on the worst šŸ™ˆ ya welcome isnā€™t far behind either
The fonts look like theyā€™re making shirts off a cricut.
As for the podcast.... itā€™s just sinking and sinking & thereā€™s nobody to blame but Tracy. I kinda feel like if Jess was working with someone other than Tracy, sheā€™d actually have a shot. I always felt like Jess is always holding back relatable content but Tracy never lets her actually talk.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
The fonts look like theyā€™re making shirts off a cricut.
As for the podcast.... itā€™s just sinking and sinking & thereā€™s nobody to blame but Tracy. I kinda feel like if Jess was working with someone other than Tracy, sheā€™d actually have a shot. I always felt like Jess is always holding back relatable content but Tracy never lets her actually talk.
I agree. Big t is like sex, dildos....blah blah alcohol, sex....blah blah sex, dildos, blah blah blah....talk about something else already. I think the show would be way more interesting if Jess was in charge or allowed to talk. Not really a listener but the few I have I just want to tell big t to shut up.

I agree. Big t is like sex, dildos....blah blah alcohol, sex....blah blah sex, dildos, blah blah blah....talk about something else already. I think the show would be way more interesting if Jess was in charge or allowed to talk. Not really a listener but the few I have I just want to tell big t to shut up.
I was looking at the reviews for their podcast and even left one. The reviews are not good at all. This podcast is tanking. I agree that it could be better if it was Jess and a cohost who didnā€™t talk about herself all the time or interrupt everyone.

Reactions: 19
Agreed. Jess seems to have given in to Tā€™s demands and threw her own personality in the garbage so she can act like Tracy. I will say the miscarriage episode that jess brought to the table was relatable and if they did more on relatable things (doesnā€™t have to be sad things) theyā€™d have a lot more listeners. But instead jess decides to act like Tracy and they both end up sounding like idiots

Reactions: 18
The way she kept putting on her accent really pissed me off and every time she said ā€œmozzarellā€ in that dumbass voice I wanted to drive my car off the road
How about how she said she ordered Orecchiette pasta and she said it in this heavy Italian accent. The person on the phone didnā€™t understand her. Yea Tracy the 16 year old girl working at the pizza shop on the corner didnā€™t understand your bullshit Italian aka Irish accent. No tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Has anyone ever noticed how many posts she has on her insta? 17K!!!!!! 17k is a tit ton of posts! Lol Addisonrae doesn't even have 1,000 and she's a famous influencer. To be fair let's compare her to Sammi from JS since they both are the same age, got famous around the same time and have been off our screens for years. Sammi has 1,300 posts. The Kardashians around 5-7000 posts each and they have assts who take their photos, edit, and caption their photos for them. Tracy does all her own editing,etc...no one helps her. Tracy has 17,000 posts, that's more than twice as many as any relevant A-list celebrity. That's just on her Instagram page alone!!! That doesn't include the kids account or her tiktok and fb page. I know at one time she also had a YouTube channel and snapchat!!! How does/did she have time to be a wife and mother to 3 children?!
When I say part of her problems with Corey was she has a phone addiction put that into perspective when you take into consideration how long it takes to dress for photos, do hair, pose just right, take 10-15 photos to get the right one, 10-30 mins to edit the pic, another few minutes to post and think of a caption. I'm sure that takes 10 times longer when you're trying to do that with 3 little kids. That's all she does all day long because let's be real all her pictures are staged. Than you can start to understand how she played a role in their divorce.
If she was a legit influencer and making money off it I could understand a little more, I guess, but she isn't. Instagrams been around since 2010 that's 12 years and she has 17k posts on there. You do the math. It's insane.
This right here (her obscene number of posts) is the thing that isnā€™t talked about enough on this thread! This was one of the first things that struck me as super weird about her. No one I know of has more posts than her!

• Heart
This right here (her obscene number of posts) is the thing that isnā€™t talked about enough on this thread! This was one of the first things that struck me as super weird about her. No one I know of has more posts than her!
Most influencers care about the aesthetic of their Instagram page. She is the furthest thing from an influencer. Her Instagram is complete garbage. People with less than half her followers get big sponsorships and have quality posts. She puts zero effort in and expects the world.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.