Tracy DiMarco #33 and fReE

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg yes I noticed this too! Sheā€™s the worst endorser! I canā€™t imagine people buying Boombod solely because they see her ā€œuseā€ it. They have to see through the BS, cā€™mon!
Almost every time she posts Boom Bod it's "back at it again" "time to stop my cravings again" "it's me again" like she is not consistent enough with this product to ever show results. And here's Boom Bod, not minding, not holding her accountable to the followers who ask for them. Cuckoo.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Almost every time she posts Boom Bod it's "back at it again" "time to stop my cravings again" "it's me again" like she is not consistent enough with this product to ever show results. And here's Boom Bod, not minding, not holding her accountable to the followers who ask for them. Cuckoo.
I wonder if boombod purchased followers too because 500k followers yet getting at most 100-200 likes on posts is a little odd. But they are verified. I donā€™t know lol
they seem like theyā€™re a scammy company (like every other weight loss drink) so Tracy being a scam artist herself is right up their alley lol

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She complains non stop about Corey but the reality is Tracy is just as dumb and useless. You chose kids before 30 with a man child with issues, rather than waiting and having them with the right man like a grown woman. THREE TIMES OVER. Honestly, even now at 33 she's still too immature to be a mother. She thinks she is Mother Teresa, when in reality she's just the vessel,
Like I really donā€™t understand how a man could be cheating on you and treating you bad right from the very beginning and youā€™d still go on to have three kids with him. Not one, not two, three. šŸ¤Æ And in quick successions. Wouldnā€™t you have to be the dumbest human alive? Speculation from previous threads has it that they started to have serious problems after Jayden so why the hell would you hurry to have a third? Iā€™d get it if they attempted to fix their marriage and she got pregnant along the way but thatā€™s not the case. There was still turbulence and she went ahead to have another one. Did she at no point think, maybe I should pause and see what happens first? Did she at no point think that she may end up being a ā€˜single momā€™ of three kids that she wouldnā€™t be able to cater for?? All just to satisfy the warped fantasies in her pea sized brain, ace, fullhouse, reality show. And now the veil has been lifted, sheā€™s like ā€˜Oh tit, this is NOT what I signed up forā€™. Well guess who else didnā€™t sign up for this? Those poor babies with crappy parents.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
So out of sheer curiosity, I decided to google ā€˜does boombod work?ā€™ Not like I think it does but I just wanted to see what peopleā€™s reviews were like. I saw pictures of influencers taking before and after pictures showing reasonable weight loss while holding the boombod pack. My point is, if you want to con people to buy something from you, at least put in the effort to actually ensure youā€™re getting your con right. Iā€™m sure the company endorsed these girls that are already on weight loss journeys and pays them to take pictures and make videos saying boom bod helped them in their weight loss. What I donā€™t understand is why Tracy is still an influencer for them. Sheā€™s not attempting to lose any weight, if anything, sheā€™s packing on the pounds daily. She claims boombod helps curb your cravings yet goes live and inhales 10,000 calories of junk food in one sitting. Make it make sense.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Has anyone ever noticed how many posts she has on her insta? 17K!!!!!! 17k is a tit ton of posts! Lol Addisonrae doesn't even have 1,000 and she's a famous influencer. To be fair let's compare her to Sammi from JS since they both are the same age, got famous around the same time and have been off our screens for years. Sammi has 1,300 posts. The Kardashians around 5-7000 posts each and they have assts who take their photos, edit, and caption their photos for them. Tracy does all her own editing,etc...no one helps her. Tracy has 17,000 posts, that's more than twice as many as any relevant A-list celebrity. That's just on her Instagram page alone!!! That doesn't include the kids account or her tiktok and fb page. I know at one time she also had a YouTube channel and snapchat!!! How does/did she have time to be a wife and mother to 3 children?!
When I say part of her problems with Corey was she has a phone addiction put that into perspective when you take into consideration how long it takes to dress for photos, do hair, pose just right, take 10-15 photos to get the right one, 10-30 mins to edit the pic, another few minutes to post and think of a caption. I'm sure that takes 10 times longer when you're trying to do that with 3 little kids. That's all she does all day long because let's be real all her pictures are staged. Than you can start to understand how she played a role in their divorce.
If she was a legit influencer and making money off it I could understand a little more, I guess, but she isn't. Instagrams been around since 2010 that's 12 years and she has 17k posts on there. You do the math. It's insane.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
Has anyone ever noticed how many posts she has on her insta? 17K!!!!!! 17k is a tit ton of posts! Lol Addisonrae doesn't even have 1,000 and she's a famous influencer. To be fair let's compare her to Sammi from JS since they both are the same age, got famous around the same time and have been off our screens for years. Sammi has 1,300 posts. The Kardashians around 5-7000 posts each and they have assts who take their photos, edit, and caption their photos for them. Tracy does all her own editing,etc...no one helps her. Tracy has 17,000 posts, that's more than twice as many as any relevant A-list celebrity. That's just on her Instagram page alone!!! That doesn't include the kids account or her tiktok and fb page. I know at one time she also had a YouTube channel and snapchat!!! How does/did she have time to be a wife and mother to 3 children?!
When I say part of her problems with Corey was she has a phone addiction put that into perspective when you take into consideration how long it takes to dress for photos, do hair, pose just right, take 10-15 photos to get the right one, 10-30 mins to edit the pic, another few minutes to post and think of a caption. I'm sure that takes 10 times longer when you're trying to do that with 3 little kids. That's all she does all day long because let's be real all her pictures are staged. Than you can start to understand how she played a role in their divorce.
If she was a legit influencer and making money off it I could understand a little more, I guess, but she isn't. Instagrams been around since 2010 that's 12 years and she has 17k posts on there. You do the math. It's insane.
She should really delete or take a week or so off of social media to focus on fixing her life and making it better for those kids.

What I also have a hard time understanding is that if Tracy wanted to stay selfish that's fine, but don't have children if you want to be selfish. No one forces anyone to have kids.
Thats the problem with her. She wanted kids before anyone else. Wanted a marriage before anyone else. Instead of realizing that, maybe one was enough. Maybe if she stopped trying to compete with others she'd be happier in life. Maybe their marriage wouldn't have sunk. Maybe if she was a decent human she would be able to live life more.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
So out of sheer curiosity, I decided to google ā€˜does boombod work?ā€™ Not like I think it does but I just wanted to see what peopleā€™s reviews were like. I saw pictures of influencers taking before and after pictures showing reasonable weight loss while holding the boombod pack. My point is, if you want to con people to buy something from you, at least put in the effort to actually ensure youā€™re getting your con right. Iā€™m sure the company endorsed these girls that are already on weight loss journeys and pays them to take pictures and make videos saying boom bod helped them in their weight loss. What I donā€™t understand is why Tracy is still an influencer for them. Sheā€™s not attempting to lose any weight, if anything, sheā€™s packing on the pounds daily. She claims boombod helps curb your cravings yet goes live and inhales 10,000 calories of junk food in one sitting. Make it make sense.
So to whoever has a burner IG : message boombod and ask them to make sense of tracy GAINING weight on their product, you were going to buy but realize sheā€™s an ambassador and a known bully, and mean to everyone. Sheā€™s been working with boombod for a long time and it doesnā€™t look like itā€™s working! šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Edit: I just looked at their page for the first time... they donā€™t even feauture her on their page. They know sheā€™s a washed up reality tv actress who only had one job her whole life for 5 years lol. Thatā€™s it. Maybe itā€™s their charity work

Reactions: 17
I think she is no longer a paid iNfLuEnCeR and does these ā€œpromosā€ to try to fool her followers.
girl we ainā€™t boo boo the fool here. We know youā€™re lying!
Donā€™t you think BoomBod would require her to post before and after pics? Donā€™t you think theyā€™d take issue with her stirring it WITH A MFing TOOTHBRUSH?!
Gtfo sheā€™s so full of tit.
boombod? More like boom blob.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Anyone listen to the podcast episode today? Still no bullying episode lol
I listened. I disagree I thought today's episode was all about bullying. Tracy bullying other people! Lol
As a Jersey girl I can assure you we don't act like that. Well maybe we acted like that in high-school. We don't care about your pronunciation of words, in fact, most of us realize we are the ones who pronounce things funny. I don't think your a stupid witch if you call a sub a hoagie or hero or grinder or however you want to say it. And no one would give a tit if you called and asked for a pizza or pie they would just assume you aren't from around here.
That episode should have been called Tracy Girl because it was all about her hang ups with the public. No one else's.
You notice Jessica didn't have much to add except to be the host who asks the questions/introduces the topic and to be her laugh track because she probably isn't as offended as Tracy seems to be. I love how she needed a 10min segment to explain her "Italian roots" to us.
Everyone knows she can't cook for tit.
The part about NYC/NJ bagels being different because of the water. You can Google all about that, that's not something she discovered on her own. She wouldn't know the difference between waters in a bagel recipe to save her life.
She also took this episode to take another stab at Sammy. The story about her friends friend, that she can't say the name because she'll get upset. She already told that story on her podcast and Sammy was pissy about it. So she goes and repeats it again. I'm sorry but if I had a friend and she continued to talk tit about my other friend, publicly at that, I'd be furious. But Tracy is relentless she doesn't stop until people reach their breaking point with her.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Iā€™m listening to the pod cast. They actually referred to themselves as c list celebrities šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

You witches werenā€™t c list even in your prime lol

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Iā€™m listening to the pod cast. They actually referred to themselves as c list celebrities šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

You witches werenā€™t c list even in your prime lol
Pretty sure a c list celebrity would have enough money to not complain about no child support daily on Instagram or put up their Venmo asking for money lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
You mentioned in a prior post that she walked around like her life was still a reality tv show well after it ended and she had the kids. Also, you said she had an obsession with Instagram, this is def proof of that. I know Corey is immature and childish but if it was something you mentioned he noticed, it really makes me wonder how bad it was/is. When I started following her she was pregnant with Jayden, I thought let me see what she's been up to and no ma'am. It was so much even back then. She truly needs to back off of SM for a bit. It's all corny reposts that's don't even match her or her personality. She abandoned those kids pages years ago. I think she posted Julian's monthly updates for a few months in the same day. Like sis, give it a rest, no one is gonna believe this info.

• Heart
I listened. I disagree I thought today's episode was all about bullying. Tracy bullying other people! Lol
As a Jersey girl I can assure you we don't act like that. Well maybe we acted like that in high-school. We don't care about your pronunciation of words, in fact, most of us realize we are the ones who pronounce things funny. I don't think your a stupid witch if you call a sub a hoagie or hero or grinder or however you want to say it. And no one would give a tit if you called and asked for a pizza or pie they would just assume you aren't from around here.
That episode should have been called Tracy Girl because it was all about her hang ups with the public. No one else's.
You notice Jessica didn't have much to add except to be the host who asks the questions/introduces the topic and to be her laugh track because she probably isn't as offended as Tracy seems to be. I love how she needed a 10min segment to explain her "Italian roots" to us.
Everyone knows she can't cook for tit.
The part about NYC/NJ bagels being different because of the water. You can Google all about that, that's not something she discovered on her own. She wouldn't know the difference between waters in a bagel recipe to save her life.
She also took this episode to take another stab at Sammy. The story about her friends friend, that she can't say the name because she'll get upset. She already told that story on her podcast and Sammy was pissy about it. So she goes and repeats it again. I'm sorry but if I had a friend and she continued to talk tit about my other friend, publicly at that, I'd be furious. But Tracy is relentless she doesn't stop until people reach their breaking point with her.
What story about sammyā€™s friend? I can definitely see why Sammy is taking some space and not spending every one of Tracyā€™s child free weekends partying with her

Reactions: 17
Poor babies donā€™t like pumping their own gas and will go find full service stations if they need gas in New York cause they arenā€™t doing it themselves. They also said Jersey is the most recognizable shaped state on the map other than Texas.
Ok so letā€™s ignore Florida, California and a few other distinctive states šŸ™„

• Haha
  • Angry
Poor babies donā€™t like pumping their own gas and will go find full service stations if they need gas in New York cause they arenā€™t doing it themselves. They also said Jersey is the most recognizable shaped state on the map other than Texas.
Ok so letā€™s ignore Florida, California and a few other distinctive states šŸ™„
As a Jersey girl myself, I just hate this stereotype about ā€œJersey girls donā€™t pump gas.ā€ Like yes we donā€™t because itā€™s illegal here BUT most of us would if we had to and wouldnā€™t make a big stink about it. When I moved out of the state I learned and did it myself every time without looking like a ding dong aka tracy asking people in staten island to do it for her

also I love how Tracy is an idiot herself yet has the audacity to call the pizza girl who didnā€™t know she was referring to a pizza pie or cherry pie an idiot who she couldnā€™t stand to speak to.

Reactions: 20
What story about sammyā€™s friend? I can definitely see why Sammy is taking some space and not spending every one of Tracyā€™s child free weekends partying with her
The one where her(Sammy's) friend(from college) said she wanted to see a Guido and Tracy freaked out on her

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.