Tracy DiMarco #33 and fReE

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you guys follow “call her daddy” ? They posted a video about how to find troll accounts sounds like what some of you have experienced it’s not hacking it’s someone trying to see if your a real account......

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Lol. I'm confused. This was on Julia's story not Tracy’s story. I know Tracy posts stuff like this all the time but it's the first time I've ever seen Julia post something like this.
Look at the screenshots I posted. Tracy posted it on her story with the middle finger. Julie just reported it on her story.

Reactions: 13
She posted another story of someone taking her kids somewhere fun and she’s pretending it’s her. Based on the voice, I’m guessing her mom.
I feel like that video was old. I live in Jersey and the weather was not warm enough for Julian to be in shorts and a tank top. Plus we all know tracy never leaves her house for her kids so I'm sure someone took those kids there.

Reactions: 14
I wonder if all the outdoor pics—brick wall and the white garage door are actually being taken somewhere else? Like her moms house? Would make sense why they’re always outside posing so big T can make it seem like she has her kids with her when she doesn’t. Hell, she’s always reposting videos of her parents and tata taking the kids fun places. It’s never her, only at playgrounds where she’s in the car waiting for them. There is no way she has custody of those kids.

Reactions: 20
Totally agree with everything above. She definitely wasn't there wherever her mom and dad had the kids. It does seem old because why would he be dressed like that even being inside this time of year. Possibly last Thursday?? It was really warm that day. In the 70s. Not sure where those pics are being taken but whatever the case she's not in custody. It's so obvious. She's 🗑🗑🗑.

Reactions: 17
You guys.... it’s almost allergy season. Time for her to say she can’t leave the house unless it’s to go out with anyone who isn’t her kids.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Sure Jan...🙄
Shes so fake. "BMs that spend on themselves are assholes and we dont claim them."
Ok girl. And before she goes all "its all free for advertising etc" why wouldnt you focus your social media on family friendly ish to get free tit for the kids instead of lip filler hair and nails for yourself?! Like i know so many single moms and some have never gotten solid consistent support or any at all and they all work and provide for their kids just fine.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Well isn’t this interesting. 🤔
Hahahaha I’m living for this tea today ladies! It’s been speculated on this site for a few weeks (or is it months lol 😂) now that Julie and Sammy are all set with her tit. Looks like that’s def true..... Or at least Julie is. Not shocking! People in their 30s with kids don’t play high school games or give a F about the TRaYWAy

Reactions: 20
I just finished work and I am LIVING for the Julie and Big T drama 😂😂😂. Great catch tattler.

also I just had a thought as I’m renewing my lease soon.. how long has it been since Big T said she needs to move since she can’t afford rent cuz Corey doesn’t pay cHiLd sUpPoRt?? I’m pretty sure she said that back in jan/feb... we’re coming up to April and she hasn’t mentioned anything about possibly moving in weeks. I wonder when her lease is up there. Maybe her parents just said they’ll pay for her to stay? Moving costs are expensive, plus first and last, etc. I just don’t see how Tracy could afford all that, not to mention a 3 bedroom (and thats if the girls share a room) on her own. I mean it’s obvious even the podcast is hurting if they’re begging people to join theyre paetron in order to produce a full length episode. Im Sure her parents are paying for the kids necessities so T is spending the little money she gets on her hair and nails and tit (I’m sorry there’s no way she’s getting everything done for free I don’t care what she says) but do we really think her parents see her getting all of these injections, hair and nails and still pay the rent for her?! MAKE IT MAKE SENSE

Reactions: 26
I just finished work and I am LIVING for the Julie and Big T drama 😂😂😂. Great catch tattler.

also I just had a thought as I’m renewing my lease soon.. how long has it been since Big T said she needs to move since she can’t afford rent cuz Corey doesn’t pay cHiLd sUpPoRt?? I’m pretty sure she said that back in jan/feb... we’re coming up to April and she hasn’t mentioned anything about possibly moving in weeks. I wonder when her lease is up there. Maybe her parents just said they’ll pay for her to stay? Moving costs are expensive, plus first and last, etc. I just don’t see how Tracy could afford all that, not to mention a 3 bedroom (and thats if the girls share a room) on her own. I mean it’s obvious even the podcast is hurting if they’re begging people to join theyre paetron in order to produce a full length episode. Im Sure her parents are paying for the kids necessities so T is spending the little money she gets on her hair and nails and tit (I’m sorry there’s no way she’s getting everything done for free I don’t care what she says) but do we really think her parents see her getting all of these injections, hair and nails and still pay the rent for her?! MAKE IT MAKE SENSE
omg please give me a quick catch up?? 💐

Reactions: 5
You and me both girl. I have been asking for one! It’s the only reaction you can make to most of the posts about her lmao

BREAKING NEWS! So do we think Reggie posted this as shade to Tracy or na? Because 3 kids plus Tracy’s $1,400 would equal exactly $5,600 👀 I’m thinking major shade to his “friend” and let’s face it,he wanted to tell her how bad her lips look last week on live and didn’t cause he knows she would have left the live plus his audience
lmao definitely think it's a dig at her. I think BBL stands for Brazilian Butt Lift though.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.