Tracy DiMarco #33 and fReE

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Y'all I can't. We lost a good one.🤣🤣 Do those idiots ever think they just have rats in their group. I don't think tattle is responsible for this. We like to brag about our dirty work. Besides I don't think any of us care about the chicks in that group and their problems. We just don't like you big t. Our issue is with you not your saddies. Although they do provide good entertainment. 🤷‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤣

She mentioned tattle. Brace yourself for new members that will see the light.
Ok, What did I miss here? What happened?

Reactions: 11
I’m so confused what they’re all so upset about? Someone’s hair? Someone pregnant? Huh? Lol
I have no idea. I missed the original post. There's something mentioned about someone messaging the girl's husband from a fake fb. I don't know how hair could make a husband mad. Apparently the girl is pregnant too. No idea. I'm at a loss. I just found the whole thing funny and pathetic and since we got a shout out I posted here.😅

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Ooooh sounds juicy, any idea what the original person posted? I have no idea what was said

Reactions: 11
I completely agree. There’s a vision she has of what a relationship should be, and there’s no room for error on the man’s part. If he doesn’t do everything the way she expects him to, “swag and all”, then he’s trash and she’s over him.

with C, I don’t think she’ll ever get over him. I think her kids remind her of him and it’s a painful reminder instead of a blessing. She has also always talked about how she’s a Scorpio so she never forgives or forgets when she’s been wronged. How toxic is that?? To hold onto grudges and be hateful towards old friends and exes for years?? I think she’s become her own worst enemy and lives in the digital/ social media world way too heavily to see what’s happened since Jerseylicious. She has very serious body dysmorphia (look up Snapchat dysmorphia- it’s a growing issue) and really needs help. Yea she’s never tried to break that villain persona and is awful to her fans who question her. But I think it’s a hard af outer shell to block out all the pain. Especially since Gene died & Julian was born- that’s when the floor fell out from under her. That’s when reality set in. She’s been denying it ever since.
Yes, I agree with you in that she'll never get over Corey. Instead of thinking "well, it didn't work out, but I got three beautiful babies out of it" and move on. Yes, it is normal to mourn the end of a marriage but going on a vendetta and ruining her relationship with his family is stupid, especially being how close she was to them. Again, Tracy cutting off her nose to spite her face. She refuses to see the big picture because she is fixated on revenge. Like it or not, she is forever tied to Corey because of the kids. She really needs counseling. I am almost positive she said on one of her lives with Reggie that she "didn't need to see a therapist just to be told to get over it." She needs counseling for more reasons than a failed marriage. We're all accountable for our own tit. She needs to own hers no matter how uncomfortable it may be.

• Heart
I love how Tracy says “she’s strong enough not to care what they say about me on tattle” but then religiously reads here and feels the need to respond back to every negative Instagram comment lol. It’s ok T, you’re bothered because you can’t handle the truth.

And jess has the time to respond to every one of those Facebook comments in the 100+ comment thread lol. How she finds the time with a baby is beyond me. Wouldn’t you wanna focus on quality time with your child rather than this petty high school drama about sending screenshots to someone’s man?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Oh please. Tray and J need to realize about 100 of the people on that group are actual fans at best. The rest hate follow her like we all do lol. Doesn’t even sound like it was a tattler who messages the baddies husband , correct ?

Reactions: 24
I’m so confused what they’re all so upset about? Someone’s hair? Someone pregnant? Huh? Lol
Exactly! Blaming Tattle and no such thing has been posted here lmao. Tracy showing your own ass that you do obviously care about your threads on here to even mention this site and there’s no correlation. They obviously have a bad rat within their own group. I can not imagine someone on Tattle messaging a pregnant woman’s husband.. about bleeping hair.. lmao

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Y'all I can't. We lost a good one.🤣🤣 Do those idiots ever think they just have rats in their group. I don't think tattle is responsible for this. We like to brag about our dirty work. Besides I don't think any of us care about the chicks in that group and their problems. We just don't like you big t. Our issue is with you not your saddies. Although they do provide good entertainment. 🤷‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤣

Omg the dramatics and instead of telling the idiots to not post personal things to a public forum regardless if “public” it’s still putting your info out there - they decide to attack tattle 🤣🤣 bunch of idiots I tell ya

Reactions: 22
I personally would never mess with someone's life especially if they haven't wronged me or aren't a person like big t. The only way I would "rat" someone out to anyone was if there was intentions to physically harm someone. Otherwise I don't care what those saddies do. None of my business. Hare to talk tit about women because I am one but women can be emotional people. I have 2 close friends because you can't trust anyone especially women. (My experiences and opinion)To think someone would think they could trust thousands of women who are strangers in a group based on crappy reality TV is beyond me. I'm not mad at anyone in here if they did it but I just don't think any of us give a tit about some random chick. Big t gives us enough content like someone else said.

One more thing. Never in the history of telling someone what to do on fb has ever worked. 😅🤦‍♀️No screenshots!!! Sure jan.🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I was being nosey and scanned through Tracy's IG a couple of weeks ago. It is obvious that Corey was going through something and that he had checked out. IMO, Tracy was trying to keep up the facade of her fairy tale life she envisioned. I don't believe Tracy's version of events because we all know that there's three sides to every story. Tracy will never learn that a successful relationship is more than her middle school fantasy, not to mention her unreasonable expectations🙄. She read too many damn romance novels. Until she gets help and stops self medicating then she will never be able to conduct herself as an adult.
Let’s be honest, she hasn’t read anything, she’s watched one too many Lifetime movies. Lol

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I love how Tracy says “she’s strong enough not to care what they say about me on tattle” but then religiously reads here and feels the need to respond back to every negative Instagram comment lol. It’s ok T, you’re bothered because you can’t handle the truth.

And jess has the time to respond to every one of those Facebook comments in the 100+ comment thread lol. How she finds the time with a baby is beyond me. Wouldn’t you wanna focus on quality time with your child rather than this petty high school drama about sending screenshots to someone’s man?
We don’t even know what she’s talking about so how can we be blamed 😂😂😂😂

Jess also has a real job so how does she really have time 🤦🏼‍♀️

Also if she wants to say that people on here are bullying her, she should take a look at the Megan markle and prince Harry thread. They finish threads within HOURS and they say really horrible tit there

Last edited:
  • Haha

Lmfao they act like they lost somebody in a war. This is the most OVER dramatic reaction I have ever seen. Their podcast is whack as hell I don’t understand how they have so many listeners still 😂😂😂 this tit made me laugh and FOR THE RECORD, Tracy you’re going to hell for neglecting your children especially your DEAF BABY. So relax on your fake hurt you’re displaying for your brain dead “baddies” aka unemployed drunks who listen in.
trust and believe I would never join any Facebook group, first of all, I’m not 67 years old and lonely. Secondly whoever is in a group on the internet and writes personal tit is an actual moron to think other women and especially tracy and Jessica don’t trash talk their fans behind their back. TRACY TRASH TALKS FANS TO THEIR FACE FOR GOD SAKES LMFAO

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I’m in club baddie and I also missed what was posted. Tracy is the most pathetic of the bunch - she’s trying to make it about her and Tattle when it was just one bitter witch outing another (and not a Tattler). Our target is her parenting and her photoshop, not random women in the club. We don’t even care about Jess unless were pointing out how fake a friend she is lol.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Funny thing is, I’ve been on this thread long enough to see that nobody would even do such a thing.... but it’s right up Tracy’s alley. She straight up turned it around so it was about her & tattle. Get a grip woman... it ain’t always about you.

Reactions: 30
Lmfao they act like they lost somebody in a war. This is the most OVER dramatic reaction I have ever seen. Their podcast is whack as hell I don’t understand how they have so many listeners still 😂😂😂 this tit made me laugh and FOR THE RECORD, Tracy you’re going to hell for neglecting your children especially your DEAF BABY. So relax on your fake hurt you’re displaying for your brain dead “baddies” aka unemployed drunks who listen in.
trust and believe I would never join any Facebook group, first of all, I’m not 67 years old and lonely. Secondly whoever is in a group on the internet and writes personal tit is an actual moron to think other women and especially tracy and Jessica don’t trash talk their fans behind their back. TRACY TRASH TALKS FANS TO THEIR FACE FOR GOD SAKES LMFAO
I was in tears with the we lost a good one today. 🤣🤣🤣🤣 like what tf are you talking about. Sounds exactly like they lost someone in war. It's fukin fb. Get a grip. 🙄🤣🤣🤣🤣

Funny thing is, I’ve been on this thread long enough to see that nobody would even do such a thing.... but it’s right up Tracy’s alley. She straight up turned it around so it was about her & tattle. Get a grip woman... it ain’t always about you.
Exactly. How many threads deep are we and we never worry or talk about her saddies directly. Just poke fun because they're her small cult of idiots. Some of them post funny stuff. I guarantee if most ventured over here she'd have about 4 saddies left in her cult.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Do these saddies even see the difference in how Tracy & Jess responded? ....Jess seemed actually concerned / had a connection with the "follower" ...Tracy just resorts to violence and name calling and made it about herself lmao Jess should really cut ties and go on her own !

• Heart
Reactions: 33
You guys are so right!! Saddies aren’t even on our radar and anytime anyone has snitched it has been one of their own.

Very curious to know what the OP was about.

Reactions: 18
The delusions are strong with this one.

And as for the baddie Facebook page I wouldn’t put it past it to be Tracy or Jessica who sent whatever was sent. I can see them doing that to try and put tattle on blast. Don’t no one here care about some random baddie and her pregnant hair whatever that is. And I don’t care if you say no screenshots you put something online especially in your real name it’s out there it’s out there for anybody to do what they want with it especially on a Facebook page.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 15
wtf y’all. This red is not her strong suit. She looked way better probably better than she’s looked in a long time before this red monstrosity. Minus her anal sphincter lips and the photoshop. I kinda feel sorry for her Bc her friends clearly don’t give her true advice when it comes to her looks, but maybe that’s because she’s such a witch to them. My close friend recently did this same color to her hair. She has the prettiest platinum blonde hair and now she’s a mini Tracy dimarco. She did ask me if it looked good and I said it looked nice 😫 so maybe I’m actually an asshole friend. I didn’t want to her any feels🥺
Some women can pull this color off like chelsea Houska, she clearly looks best w the deep red and not the blonde or brown. I can’t think of any other “famous” 😂 (I don’t know what to call reality stars) women with this color ??

Attachments

Reactions: 16

She made that entire post about her...she does not give a flying rats ass about her so called baddies. Cry me a river Tracy and the one who sent it to her husband was most likely a baddie to begin with. Try again

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.