Tracy DiMarco #33 and fReE

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now that I think about it... when Instagram first came out there was some 3rd party app that you linked to your account and you would keep refreshing your likes until you got the desired number. All were bots. Everyone in middle school would do it to act cool even though we all knew everyone was lying. I can’t remember what it was for the life of me, but now looking back this idiot PAYS for her likes and comments and only gets 6,000 max😂😂 You have to have a public account and my 13 year-old self finally realized how unsafe having a public profile was.

Her lips are inconsistent in every pic lmfao. I just can’t get over it. The pic of her in the pool makes me giggle uncontrollably because you can tell they were previously over injected and she has such a stretched out upper lip. I have a feeling this was way over 6 months after her last injection so either money was ACTUALLY tight or she was just lazy as F. There are people who treat botox as a craft and take it seriously, making sure they inject in the proper places. Then there are people that Big T chooses to go to where they just inject in random places because they don’t know what they are doing. If you are going to alter your body ESPECIALLY on your face, you better do plenty of research. Her round, no shaped, lips are not by choice. That’s all her girl can do because she is inexperienced. Big T really went for the cheapest option and said “make me look like a clown”.
The photo of her in the pool is a picture of her and Julian's face together. I can't remember what app everyone was using to do that I think snapchat but that's why her face looks different there. I thought it was odd that she would morph their faces together and at first I thought she was just trying to show everyone how similar they do look but she never corrected anyone. It was creepy that grown men were writing "your so hot" and it's literally her infant sons face. You think she'd have been like "thanks but....."
I'm also surprised more people didn't notice that as there were lots of questions as to why she looked so different there.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
So I believe someone attempted to hack my instagram. It’s not a burner. I have a personal finsta (fake insta) back from high school. I had to spend 2 hours deleting 4 years worth of content because there was a lot of personal info on there that i could not risk a stranger getting ahold of. I was creeping alllllll the way back like 2011 on Big T’s profile and it started glitching, then said her account was made private, then it told me someone tried to log into my account and I had to change the password. I just want to know what dumb broad tried to get into my account. Idk what happened but it scared me enough to clear the whole account out. Well I am exhausted, but just wanted to let everyone know this before I went to bed.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
So I believe someone attempted to hack my instagram. It’s not a burner. I have a personal finsta (fake insta) back from high school. I had to spend 2 hours deleting 4 years worth of content because there was a lot of personal info on there that i could not risk a stranger getting ahold of. I was creeping alllllll the way back like 2011 on Big T’s profile and it started glitching, then said her account was made private, then it told me someone tried to log into my account and I had to change the password. I just want to know what dumb broad tried to get into my account. Idk what happened but it scared me enough to clear the whole account out. Well I am exhausted, but just wanted to let everyone know this before I went to bed.
Meh...I'm just waking up. If you have 2fa on your account you're fine. Let them play.

Reactions: 11
Now that I think about it... when Instagram first came out there was some 3rd party app that you linked to your account and you would keep refreshing your likes until you got the desired number. All were bots. Everyone in middle school would do it to act cool even though we all knew everyone was lying. I can’t remember what it was for the life of me, but now looking back this idiot PAYS for her likes and comments and only gets 6,000 max😂😂 You have to have a public account and my 13 year-old self finally realized how unsafe having a public profile was.

Her lips are inconsistent in every pic lmfao. I just can’t get over it. The pic of her in the pool makes me giggle uncontrollably because you can tell they were previously over injected and she has such a stretched out upper lip. I have a feeling this was way over 6 months after her last injection so either money was ACTUALLY tight or she was just lazy as F. There are people who treat botox as a craft and take it seriously, making sure they inject in the proper places. Then there are people that Big T chooses to go to where they just inject in random places because they don’t know what they are doing. If you are going to alter your body ESPECIALLY on your face, you better do plenty of research. Her round, no shaped, lips are not by choice. That’s all her girl can do because she is inexperienced. Big T really went for the cheapest option and said “make me look like a clown”.
Her nails in the pool picture are two different shapes & color.
Middle figure is a fench ombre and the other two are chunky ass square & white

Reactions: 8
That was me that she said that to and then she blocked me 😹😹😹 That’s all it took! She should really see someone about her anger problems.
I don’t understand.... she blocked you because you said that you have to follow 44 accounts? Are you kidding? She’s insane

• Haha
Reactions: 15
This is similar to what happened to me. I don’t understand what she’s doing. I literally took a screen shot of something she posted and shared it here. Nothing showed my name. And instantly she blocked me. How did she know it was me? Instagram doesn’t have a feature like that, so how her dumb ass figured it out is beyond me.

• Wow
This is similar to what happened to me. I don’t understand what she’s doing. I literally took a screen shot of something she posted and shared it here. Nothing showed my name. And instantly she blocked me. How did she know it was me? Instagram doesn’t have a feature like that, so how her dumb ass figured it out is beyond me.
They have apps on the App Store that will moniter your social media pages to “provide stats” but what some of them do/are is tell the user who / what person or username is looking or has been looking at her page. Maybe this is how. (?) Morning ladies happy weekend!

• Wow
Reactions: 9
So it’s we
But the weirdest thing is that im not even blocked!

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I don’t understand.... she blocked you because you said that you have to follow 44 accounts? Are you kidding? She’s insane
Yup! How dare I state the truth! I just put a surprised emoji and I guess that was too much for her to handle lol 😂 imagine getting THAT angry over an Instagram comment?? Go to therapy Big T!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The photo of her in the pool is a picture of her and Julian's face together. I can't remember what app everyone was using to do that I think snapchat but that's why her face looks different there. I thought it was odd that she would morph their faces together and at first I thought she was just trying to show everyone how similar they do look but she never corrected anyone. It was creepy that grown men were writing "your so hot" and it's literally her infant sons face. You think she'd have been like "thanks but....."
I'm also surprised more people didn't notice that as there were lots of questions as to why she looked so different there.
I just went back to that picture and can’t find where she said that it was her face morphed with Julian. I see a lot of comments saying she looks just like Julian there, but no mention of it actually being their faces morphed together. Do you remember where she said it/how you found out? That’s soo creepy that she would try to pass it off as a regular old thirst trap 😖

Reactions: 10
Yup! How dare I state the truth! I just put a surprised emoji and I guess that was too much for her to handle lol 😂 imagine getting THAT angry over an Instagram comment?? Go to therapy Big T!!!
I messaged that place she’s patented with so maybe they told her and she’s thought it was you. Lol She’s so stupid and sensitive.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
02409B34-BED8-46BE-9099-C80FDB8EF8BA.jpeg

The lip liner looks soooooooo bad omg whyyy would you still overline when you have your lips already injected and huge honestly i low key feel bad cus god knows what she must see thatthis looks good to her

Really the person who treated her dogs as disposable is excited about this?

And WE are not like this. Weirdos are like this. Grow up Tracy! Why aren’t you with your kids? Isn’t it your weekend? I’m here waiting for a friend to meet up with me (a Covid vaccinated friend like myself). I c at with this person. 🙄

View attachment 480875

The lip liner looks soooooooo bad omg whyyy would you still overline when you have your lips already injected and huge honestly i low key feel bad cus god knows what she must see thatthis looks good to her
It’s like she lets the kids line her lips for her.

Attachments

LOL @ Big T having the most unprofessional replies to her Princess Armor page. Jesus 😂😂😂. If someone on a page on Instagram that I was considering giving my money to replied like this I’d NOPE tf outta there 😅. This girl literally sucks at everything, God help her.
I don’t see any comments from her.

Reactions: 3
I wonder if there is anyway for her to distinguish between her bot comments and saddie comments.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Doesn’t she run that princess armor page? It has her exact writing styles and every item is hers (@tracydimarcoeps clothing). No other vendors.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.