Tracy DiMarco #33 and fReE

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
DC102FDD-B98C-40FD-A5FD-8F5BEB361FAF.jpeg

Whyyyyy is she still overlining? And if she must why can't she make it straight? She looks like shes high when she does her lips and just cant make it straight which is insane just dont overline! Or watch a youtube video and learn how to do it properly 🙄also does she really just not wear a bra? Like come on its not a good look it makes her look sloppy. All this effort to take a pic facetune it and then post it vs putting in time with her kids, asl, a job....smh maybe sammy is tired of hearing her witch while also not working and also not being a real full time mom id get tired too like damn girl it sucks u got divorced/cheated on it really really does but get it together already

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
I saw before you joined, snoozefest!!

She did however say;

- this last week she has been going to sleep by 9pm, has never been before 12 & that something must be going on as she's nodding off with her phone in hand, TV & lights on. She even said like she's on drugs or something 🤨 annoyingly for me if you w, it was 7am she gets up with the kid's, 30 secs later it's 6am so she could really enforce her woe is me routine!

- they were talking interracial relationships & how that goes when meeting the family etc. She said she's the dominant in her family, she don't play no tit with them and they do as she says....

- they were talking about the Royal Family and she's chiming in about Meghan&Harry, the man asked her something and she's like well I didn't watch it, I've saw clips from Instagram. This irked me bc if you haven't watched it FULLY then don't comment, she was saying how they were exiled but they left on their on accord.... if you watched it love you wouldn't be confused as to what they said

- she had to jump off live bc Sammy was calling
I fell asleep during their live last night less than 10 minutes in. I did catch the part where they were talking about bringing a different race BF/GF home to the family. She said how her parent approve of everyone and are not racist. Then I thought back to JL when T said her parents didn't approve of Corey because he was not a member of the Country Club and were not on their level or some stupid tit like that. Sooooo which one is the lie?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Why? WHY? Why would anyone partner with her when this is the type of reply she gives people? She could have easily said like actual influencers “omg but just look at all the stuff you could win!). But no she has to be a damn witch. The other people should really see this.
She can’t even do that right. There is literally nothing this witch doesn’t botch

Reactions: 18
View attachment 477772

Whyyyyy is she still overlining? And if she must why can't she make it straight? She looks like shes high when she does her lips and just cant make it straight which is insane just dont overline! Or watch a youtube video and learn how to do it properly 🙄also does she really just not wear a bra? Like come on its not a good look it makes her look sloppy. All this effort to take a pic facetune it and then post it vs putting in time with her kids, asl, a job....smh maybe sammy is tired of hearing her witch while also not working and also not being a real full time mom id get tired too like damn girl it sucks u got divorced/cheated on it really really does but get it together already
She’s full on delusional. She’s said over and over how her boobs are so perky. witch, where?!??

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I watched about 30 minutes of the live or less, I don’t know. It was bad. Boring beyond belief but also a train wreck I want to watch. Right away she was eating and messing with her hair. Her pupils were HUGE!
At one point she was talking about how she’s up at 7am everyday with the kids, and that Steve Harvey said that you can’t sleep past 8 and be successful. 😂 ok Tracy.
Then she made the comment about how she’s been passing out at 9pm every night which never happens, and she doesn’t know what’s going on. “I feel like I’m on drugs or something at 9pm”. 🤔 Because you are Tracy!
One girl commented saying it was Tracy’s Circadian Rhythm and Tracy asked what the duck that is.
Her and Reggie were taking about the time change coming up and couldn’t figure out if they were gaining or losing an hour and overall Tracy seemed confused.
Tracy said in her family she’s the dominant one and if she brought someone of another race over, and they were asking rude questions to the person, she will put them in their place and scream at them and tell them to get out of her bleeping face or something along those lines. She said they’ll be embarrassed real quick and they do as she says.
After that I had to get off and go to bed. I couldn’t do it anymore after that.

Oh an Reggie said that the first time he hung out at a white persons house, he learned that white people don’t wash their hands after they go to the bathroom. 🤦🏼‍♀️ He’s a real winner. Him and Tracy have about the same depth to them so I can see why he has her on every week and only 20 people watch it, with a lot of them probably people like us watching for the tit show.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
I hate listening to these lives because on EVERY single one she mentions how she gives these amazing blowjobs and how shes the best kisser and so amazing in bed. LMAOOOO Shes constantly bragging about this like shes an award winning sexpot.

WHY does she mention this all the time but yet, all that dick sucking you did and your husband still cheated on you and you cant hold a man. Honey if you are falling asleep at 9 everyday, i doubt you have an actual man to talk to.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
I watched a few mins of the live ,I was falling asleep. So this is what I remember, she mentioned something about not wanting to be with the other moms when the kids would go to school. If they say hi she'll say hi back. That she's fine being alone and didnt really need to be in their "mom crowd"
She encourages her kids to go sit or talk to boy/girl if they are alone or no one is talking to them. She says that her kids better tell her if other kids from school are mean to them if not she will punish them for hiding it. They better speak to her about it because she will take care of it.

Btw was that live 4 hours? If so she could have you that time to be productive in other things instead of talking nonsense and playing with her wash down red hair.

Reactions: 13
Why? WHY? Why would anyone partner with her when this is the type of reply she gives people? She could have easily said like actual influencers “omg but just look at all the stuff you could win!). But no she has to be a damn witch. The other people should really see this.
She’s such a bleep

• Heart
So I went back to go through the rest of the live quickly, and got this screenshot. She just can’t keep her tongue in her mouth can she.
Also, this comment to one of her followers on the dumb giveaway she posted about.
Yeah I messaged them. See my post above.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
We are free here too. She’s insinuating Covid isn’t real. They are “free” because they followed the guidelines from the get go. WE however are full of idiots like her who don’t get how real this is. Even after her friends lost both parents. 🙄

Come on I can’t be the only one messaging them. 😂😂😂 She didn’t say it to me and I sent this from my Finsta.
That’s the most UNPROFESSIONAL response I’ve ever seen in my life. Does a 17 year old run that account ?

View attachment 477622
What does an Ace of Spades bottle have to do with your son? Because his middle name is Ace? Oh come the duck on. It's always gotta somehow be about her. And another thing, what is it with her posting other peoples kids????? What is wrong with her?
I thought the same thing. She makes the strangest connections to things to make it make sense to herself and her saddies. I don't see a correlation between a toddler holding an alcohol bottle with the name of a kid he probably barely remembers and never sees. Let's also make note, neither child would make this connection because oh, idk they can't read! She's beyond corny.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I watched a few mins of the live ,I was falling asleep. So this is what I remember, she mentioned something about not wanting to be with the other moms when the kids would go to school. If they say hi she'll say hi back. That she's fine being alone and didnt really need to be in their "mom crowd"
She encourages her kids to go sit or talk to boy/girl if they are alone or no one is talking to them. She says that her kids better tell her if other kids from school are mean to them if not she will punish them for hiding it. They better speak to her about it because she will take care of it.

Btw was that live 4 hours? If so she could have you that time to be productive in other things instead of talking nonsense and playing with her wash down red hair.
Just like she takes care of Julian & his therapy?
Just like she pulled Skylar from school for the rest of the year because “the teacher hit her.”
Punishing them for hiding being bullied? Yes because that makes me want to tell my mom that I’m being bullied.
She’s not part of the group because she’s not a mom, mommy tata is part of the group. (This can be confirmed via last birthday party kids went to for another kid, Tara was the one who took them) it definitely kills her inside that she’s not part of the mom group, otherwise she wouldn’t have mentioned it.
Go have another bottle of wine Tracy.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Just like she takes care of Julian & his therapy?
Just like she pulled Skylar from school for the rest of the year because “the teacher hit her.”
Punishing them for hiding being bullied? Yes because that makes me want to tell my mom that I’m being bullied.
She’s not part of the group because she’s not a mom, mommy tata is part of the group. (This can be confirmed via last birthday party kids went to for another kid, Tara was the one who took them) it definitely kills her inside that she’s not part of the mom group, otherwise she wouldn’t have mentioned it.
Go have another bottle of wine Tracy.
100% agree

Reactions: 11
She definitely texted herself. No one was interested in her life besides her. The Jerseylicious gig was pure luck. Also when looking at her old photos even in her “prime” she only got like 5000 likes on her pictures consistently. The way she talked so highly of herself acting like she had soo many fans is creepy. 😂 Also looking back at how she blew money, it’s no surprise she has nothing now.
It would be funny to give her a tit show on her own now. Failed marriage with a chaotic household being forced to be in front of the camera rather than hiding behind it with photoshop. Give her 30min episodes on the same style network, I’ll watch 🤷🏻‍♀️🍿

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I hear Jayden with her. Shouldn’t that kid have been in school? 🤔🤔🤔 And she’s too busy recording some dumb ass video on the tv and not paying attention to her calling out mom.

• Angry
Reactions: 14
Y’all.. did you see Tracy last night on the live when that man in the bottom right came on randomly? She immediately perked up, started biting her lips seductively, moved her hair to the side to show off her cleavage more, trying desperately to give flirty eyes 🤣 I went to screen record but missed the beginning because I was laughing my ass TF off, it was obvious lol only caught the end of her biting her lip again before he had to get off quickly. He paid her no mind 🤣

Okay nvm... it keeps telling me my file is too large and I trimmed the screen record down to 10 secs!!! Help!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
So I went back to go through the rest of the live quickly, and got this screenshot. She just can’t keep her tongue in her mouth can she.
Also, this comment to one of her followers on the dumb giveaway she posted about.
Your name is showing

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.