Tracy DiMarco #33 and fReE

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I watched about 30 minutes of the live or less, I don’t know. It was bad. Boring beyond belief but also a train wreck I want to watch. Right away she was eating and messing with her hair. Her pupils were HUGE!
At one point she was talking about how she’s up at 7am everyday with the kids, and that Steve Harvey said that you can’t sleep past 8 and be successful. 😂 ok Tracy.
Then she made the comment about how she’s been passing out at 9pm every night which never happens, and she doesn’t know what’s going on. “I feel like I’m on drugs or something at 9pm”. 🤔 Because you are Tracy!
One girl commented saying it was Tracy’s Circadian Rhythm and Tracy asked what the duck that is.
Her and Reggie were taking about the time change coming up and couldn’t figure out if they were gaining or losing an hour and overall Tracy seemed confused.
Tracy said in her family she’s the dominant one and if she brought someone of another race over, and they were asking rude questions to the person, she will put them in their place and scream at them and tell them to get out of her bleeping face or something along those lines. She said they’ll be embarrassed real quick and they do as she says.
After that I had to get off and go to bed. I couldn’t do it anymore after that.

Oh an Reggie said that the first time he hung out at a white persons house, he learned that white people don’t wash their hands after they go to the bathroom. 🤦🏼‍♀️ He’s a real winner. Him and Tracy have about the same depth to them so I can see why he has her on every week and only 20 people watch it, with a lot of them probably people like us watching for the tit show.
As usual, she missed the mark. Steve Harvey said rich people on the WEST coast can’t sleep past 8am because they it doesn’t make sense to wake up at 11am eastern time when the stock market has been open for hours. She’s dumb dumb!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Kids name is Julian Chase... ACE was the nickname because they had a “royal flush” this woman calls him “ju”, “ju-ju” “mommy” “Julian” never once does she say “ACE”
Wasn't ACE supposed to be the monogram for his name originally? 'something Corey Epstein'? I couldve sworn that initially he was going to be named partially after Corey since he's the LEGACY baby.

Reactions: 11
Wasn't ACE supposed to be the monogram for his name originally? 'something Corey Epstein'? I couldve sworn that initially he was going to be named partially after Corey since he's the LEGACY baby.
Was that the case? I feel like she lies about everything, so I wouldn’t be shocked if she lied about that as well. I think at this point she doesn’t even know what’s a truth and what’s a lie anymore.

Reactions: 10
She perked right up when this guy(the one that is under her) was on for a minute. Had to get her tits out and everything. Meanwhile the guy didn’t give two craps about her. 😂
Guy looks like my ex 🤣 she really needs to learn that not every guy, man, boy wants her. She is basic like every other girl on the internet with her same look

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
She perked right up when this guy(the one that is under her) was on for a minute. Had to get her tits out and everything. Meanwhile the guy didn’t give two craps about her. 😂
Why does the guy in the bottom left below Reggie look like the grandpa from that movie 3 ninjas? 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Was that the case? I feel like she lies about everything, so I wouldn’t be shocked if she lied about that as well. I think at this point she doesn’t even know what’s a truth and what’s a lie anymore.
Bc Corey is Jewish their custom is to NOT name after people who r still alive. Hence, Jayden being named after Gene bc he died by the time she was born. And Emory named after Ruth bc she also died right before Em was born. So I don't think they were his original initials.

Reactions: 13
I’m cracking up! The recent post of her RBF from 8 hrs ago has 46 comments, and the post about the giveaway has 3 comments in almost 24 hours!!! 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Just showed my husband her recent "RBF" and he goes, "ew...what is with her face?" 🤣
Hear that Tracy? Our husband's don't want you...your ugly heart and soul are making your face ugly too...seek some help and clean your soul and heart, maybe you'll get a decent guy

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
I was just about to post this. Here is what we DO know Big T:
• You are a bully, through and through. You weren’t portrayed as one, you are one.
• You photoshop your pictures to a point that you are unrecognizable, we have all seen the candid shots and they are VERY different than what you portray. No one cares if you’re plus size, own it, stop lying.
• You lie, you lie a lot. You can’t keep your stories straight and people notice. It’s okay to be unhappy and working things out, again, own it.
• You don’t have a real job.
• You can’t accept your real age.
• You talk about dick and sucking WAY too much. Stop, you can be sexually promiscuous without overcompensating.
• You lie about your nationality, you aren’t as Italian as you like to pretend you are. AGAIN, no one cares, own the Maloney.
• You need mental health care. You have gone through it and it’s wearing you down, you have kids, be responsible for their sake.
• You act like you’re on drugs.
• You’re condescending.
• You’re not well read, you post a lot of fake tit.
• You care more about Instagram than your kids.

GROW THE duck UP.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Another oldie.... you can tell by her F’ed up hands that she clearly gets spray tans. I used to work at a tanning salon and this always happens to sprayers when they don’t use barrier cream properly. But she has perfect Sicilian skin 😂😂😂
I hated her rings 🤮 I know she’s from Jersey but talk about gaudy. They looked so uncomfortable and ridiculous looking on her hand. It was so obvious when she split long before she made it public those filthy rings were always front and center in almost every pic.

Reactions: 23
I hated her rings 🤮 I know she’s from Jersey but talk about gaudy. They looked so uncomfortable and ridiculous looking on her hand. It was so obvious when she split long before she made it public those filthy rings were always front and center in almost every pic.
She stopped posting about them before Julian was born. That's when everyone picked up on her tit. She took every opportunity to fault them 🤢 thick diamonds on chunky fingers is a no go in my book. A simple stone with maybe some diamonds down down side and two matching bands would have been better but its Tracy. The bigger and Gautier it looks the more she loves it.

Her rings were atrocious. In her mind, the more diamonds the better. The cut and clarity were disgusting & the style was outdated. (Now I know that this is theme in her life) the missing and less flaunting of the rings was what start tipping people off that there was trouble in paradise. Then the story of their disappearance was always changing.

Reactions: 25
Guy looks like my ex 🤣 she really needs to learn that not every guy, man, boy wants her. She is basic like every other girl on the internet with her same look
Omg this is what I was talking about I screen recorded! I felt like the guy looked like Corey lmao

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I don’t remember that I just always remember her saying he was there ace because he completed their full house. 🙄🙄🙄

I just can’t with your profile picture every single time I literally snort when I see it. 🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Why? WHY? Why would anyone partner with her when this is the type of reply she gives people? She could have easily said like actual influencers “omg but just look at all the stuff you could win!). But no she has to be a damn witch. The other people should really see this.
it’s a scam to that pages do to get more followers. I went to the “winners” pages of past giveaways and they’re all spam accounts.

• Wow
it’s a scam to that pages do to get more followers. I went to the “winners” pages of past giveaways and they’re all spam accounts.
Oh I know and I messaged them about how rude she is and they were just like no she shouldn’t of said that but we can’t tell people what to post. I said well if you’re associated with her and she’s being a bully then that means you approve of bullying and most people won’t want anything to do with you if that’s how you feel.

I recorded a show last night and I’m watching it right now about this guy who pretended to be a Saudi prince to scam people out of things. He’s really some dude name Anthony from Michigan but he played it up like nobody’s business, legally changed his name, adopted an accent, just played it as far as he could go. Remind you of anyone? 🤔🤔🤔

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.