Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lisaann21

someone asked her why her teeth looked like that in that horrendous pic and she said "clearly from the sun" ummmm yea "clearly" ok....

Sorry, I'm bored so I just keep thinking of things to add lol - funny how none of her real friends "liked" that pic either - Sammy, Julie, Ashley...they have to be thinking the same "what the fuk" as we are, don't ya think?!

• Haha
Reactions: 25

margaritatime

VIP Member
I saw before you joined, snoozefest!!

She did however say;

- this last week she has been going to sleep by 9pm, has never been before 12 & that something must be going on as she's nodding off with her phone in hand, TV & lights on. She even said like she's on drugs or something 🤨 annoyingly for me if you w, it was 7am she gets up with the kid's, 30 secs later it's 6am so she could really enforce her woe is me routine!

- they were talking interracial relationships & how that goes when meeting the family etc. She said she's the dominant in her family, she don't play no shit with them and they do as she says....

- they were talking about the Royal Family and she's chiming in about Meghan&Harry, the man asked her something and she's like well I didn't watch it, I've saw clips from Instagram. This irked me bc if you haven't watched it FULLY then don't comment, she was saying how they were exiled but they left on their on accord.... if you watched it love you wouldn't be confused as to what they said

- she had to jump off live bc Sammy was calling
I fell asleep during their live last night less than 10 minutes in. I did catch the part where they were talking about bringing a different race BF/GF home to the family. She said how her parent approve of everyone and are not racist. Then I thought back to JL when T said her parents didn't approve of Corey because he was not a member of the Country Club and were not on their level or some stupid shit like that. Sooooo which one is the lie?

• Haha

jessyka

So these women were talking about state maps, pumping gas and pizza on a full podcast episode????? After all the hype for this new season!!! 😂 🤣 The podcast is sinking faster than the butt print on Tracy’s cheap velour couch.

• Haha

Jayycro

You know what I realized she won’t ever put #fyp on her tiktoks anymore ever since she did it that one time and all the yougins dragged her for how ridiculous her lips looked to the point where she deleted the one tiktok

• Haha
  • Wow

Burnitdown7

VIP Member
This post is sad, seems like gene was a great man. But is he saying his dad wanted to pass on his birthday to show they were best friends ? Seems odd.
I’m really hoping that he just doesn’t know how to correctly articulate his words and he means that today’s date 3/8, is when they sat down as a family and said they were taking Gene off life support to allow Gene to pass peacefully and Gene peacefully passed on 3/9/16.
Also, if this was the case, the fact that Tracy basically abandoned Corey after this, says a lot about Tracy’s mentality.

Full of Baloney

VIP Member
View attachment 489732

Except we arent talking shit we are discussing how you have abandoned your children and are spiralling into a deep depression and have lost all your ambition and are living some wierd fake half deluded online only life while refusing therapy
Lmfao. She acts like she's unbothered but literally reads every last thing we right. If she claims we're obsessed with her well then big t that makes you obsessed with us.😘🤣 Just like when she or her "fans" say people have no lives well apparently neither does she or them because there they all are up in the comments in seconds if you say anything other than she's so hot. We're obsessed because we talk about her so that means her "fans" must be obsessed too because they also talk about her. The hypocrisy is hilarious.
You're so bothered big t...so bothered. 😄

• Heart

SmotPoker29

VIP Member
for someone who was so close to her FIL Ifind it surprising that she didn’t post about him. I guess it doesn’t go with her whore aesthetic.
ironic how quickly she forgot him.
Yup, that's probably how Tara feels. Last year, she got a pass because Tara understood she was going through a divorce due to her brother's unfaithful ways. Then this year she's just not acknowledging Gene because she's being a spiteful cunt. Hey, Tracy you dingbat... have some fucking respect for the mother of your children... Tata ♥ 😂😂 I'm so silly this morning. I'm 4 months pregnant and actually having a good day 🤞🏼
---------------------------------------
WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT? IT LOOKS LIKE A CHICKEN FOOT 😂😂😂😂 I just tried to position my hand like this and I CANNOT.

CCB525D8-CBC9-4C72-BD72-D4F5E67C36C4.jpeg
2FEA3AAE-D082-4B2C-B20F-801562E8F198.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha

Tania87

I just went back to that picture and can’t find where she said that it was her face morphed with Julian. I see a lot of comments saying she looks just like Julian there, but no mention of it actually being their faces morphed together. Do you remember where she said it/how you found out? That’s soo creepy that she would try to pass it off as a regular old thirst trap 😖
I've known her, have for a long time. No we are not friends. She never said it, she never would because she thought she looked "hot". You can tell it's Julian's face once you see it. Someone who knows her well told me that months ago when she posted it.
I'm not a new member been here for a long time. I called her BS on tattle a long time ago when she was crying about Corey cheating on the live saying no one knows what he did. I told everyone he did nothing more than cheat on her for a long time and she can't handle it. Everyone knew about that here. Tracy didn't want to listen. I take that back she wanted everyone to believe he wasn't so she could continue to create this narrative of the perfect life. What's going on with them comes as no surprise to anyone in her life. What is surprising is everyone has continued to let her play the victim even though they know she wasn't easy to live with. I don't know Corey like that so I can't speak on him but clearly he was a shitty husband. With that being said this all came out in 2018 and the rumors and accusations were going on long before that. I'm pretty sure she knew. Why is she still on it like it was yesterday? Maybe social media found out last year but this has been going on FOREVER!!! I could understand her erratic behavior if she literally just discovered he was cheating but she and her close circle of friends/family have known for years. Imagine if your parents got divorced and your mom was still acting like this 3+ years later. She isn't a wife who's been cheated on and she hasn't been for a long time, but she still claims to be even though he literally wants nothing to do with her anymore. They are separated and seeing other people yet she posts about being cheated on continually. The only thing she is a victim to now is her own circumstances that she herself has created for her and her children.
Just like she used the 3 under 3 until Skylar was 5, she'll use the Corey cheated on me and I can't work or do anything because he ruined my life until she finds a permanent partner.
Also her stimulus check post confused me. She lives in the house that was their permanent address so why would her and the childrens stimulus "check" go to Corey's mom's house address if that's where he lives? She did say last time the money went to him. That's another lie. Not for nothing but the checks are direct deposit. My younger brother has no job and lives with his gf last time checks came he literally opened a bank account when he heard they were coming put $20 in it and he got a direct deposit. So no checks are coming via mail. Every person is getting their own individual amount of money unless your a dependent child. That's just her way of using that fake narrative so when the money does come this week and she doesn't spend it on her children no one will question how she has all this money and still mismanaged it. However if the children do not reside in her home and were claimed on someone else's taxes last year the child dependent part of the stimulus money may go to someone else and she'll only get the $1400 and not all the extra. Either way she is still getting something.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow

Thisiscorny

Put the tongue back in your filthy whore mouth. 🤢
Can we start a go fund me for her to buy a new pair of boots that can zip all the way up. Torrid is probably having a winter clearance sale. I bought mine from there for like $50. She needs to realize and accept her size. Her legs are wide. It’s okay. It’s not a big deal

• Haha
  • Heart

Pinkiepie2011

The eyes are too dark to be hers. Even the bottom lip is too big to be her natural ones. Hers are really small

As always, big T steals photos from other sources & crops them to her likening.

Lo & behold...a photo from wish.com for advertising ski masks lol 🙄🙄

If you google “ski mask couple” this image also pops up

A9ACF4DF-7256-4791-B164-7B9F40ECA337.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24

queeniefoofoo

VIP Member
Has anyone ever noticed how many posts she has on her insta? 17K!!!!!! 17k is a shit ton of posts! Lol Addisonrae doesn't even have 1,000 and she's a famous influencer. To be fair let's compare her to Sammi from JS since they both are the same age, got famous around the same time and have been off our screens for years. Sammi has 1,300 posts. The Kardashians around 5-7000 posts each and they have assts who take their photos, edit, and caption their photos for them. Tracy does all her own editing,etc...no one helps her. Tracy has 17,000 posts, that's more than twice as many as any relevant A-list celebrity. That's just on her Instagram page alone!!! That doesn't include the kids account or her tiktok and fb page. I know at one time she also had a YouTube channel and snapchat!!! How does/did she have time to be a wife and mother to 3 children?!
When I say part of her problems with Corey was she has a phone addiction put that into perspective when you take into consideration how long it takes to dress for photos, do hair, pose just right, take 10-15 photos to get the right one, 10-30 mins to edit the pic, another few minutes to post and think of a caption. I'm sure that takes 10 times longer when you're trying to do that with 3 little kids. That's all she does all day long because let's be real all her pictures are staged. Than you can start to understand how she played a role in their divorce.
If she was a legit influencer and making money off it I could understand a little more, I guess, but she isn't. Instagrams been around since 2010 that's 12 years and she has 17k posts on there. You do the math. It's insane.
She should really delete or take a week or so off of social media to focus on fixing her life and making it better for those kids.

What I also have a hard time understanding is that if Tracy wanted to stay selfish that's fine, but don't have children if you want to be selfish. No one forces anyone to have kids.
Thats the problem with her. She wanted kids before anyone else. Wanted a marriage before anyone else. Instead of realizing that, maybe one was enough. Maybe if she stopped trying to compete with others she'd be happier in life. Maybe their marriage wouldn't have sunk. Maybe if she was a decent human she would be able to live life more.

• Heart

Tania87

but that would take time away from her bEiNg An INfLuEnCeR and actually doing something productive.

So IS she as fat as she tries to hide?
She is a bigger girl for sure but she always has been. She was thin in high school but even when she started JL she wasn't as thin as her pictures portrayed. Back then she was like an 8/10 which is by no means fat but she would say she was a 4/6 and it was obvious to anyone who knew her that was not true.
She's always been a one upper if you know what I mean.

• Heart

Here_forthe_tea

Corey and his family need to stop using his fathers death for corey’s selfish behavior even before he died Corey rather play baseball than be home with his family. Just stop parebts die ot sucks mine did when I was 21 but it doesn’t give me a ticket to be a prick or a deadbeat parent. Go get a job move out and get your life together the both of them for gods sake!!!

• Heart

Iloveteevee

VIP Member
DC102FDD-B98C-40FD-A5FD-8F5BEB361FAF.jpeg

Whyyyyy is she still overlining? And if she must why can't she make it straight? She looks like shes high when she does her lips and just cant make it straight which is insane just dont overline! Or watch a youtube video and learn how to do it properly 🙄also does she really just not wear a bra? Like come on its not a good look it makes her look sloppy. All this effort to take a pic facetune it and then post it vs putting in time with her kids, asl, a job....smh maybe sammy is tired of hearing her bitch while also not working and also not being a real full time mom id get tired too like damn girl it sucks u got divorced/cheated on it really really does but get it together already

• Sick
  • Haha

Full of Baloney

VIP Member
Because she’s emotionally stunted. She wants the giddy all encompassing roller coaster love that comes with your first boyfriend. Who didn’t feel and want those things at 16? But she’s stuck there and doesn’t know how to have a mature relationship. She has to have constant reassurance that she’s pretty and looks good. Immature and insecure.
She's literally the definition of insecure. Her picture should be next to that word in the dictionary. Could you imagine dating someone who needs to be told they're handsome/beautiful everyday. Good gawdddd. I'd get so over the neediness. Who wants to have to smother someone with all that affection everyday of your life. There's absolutely nothing wrong with being told your handsome/beautiful throughout your relationship but everyday. Nahh..

• Heart