Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Burnitdown7

VIP Member
I watched a few mins of the live ,I was falling asleep. So this is what I remember, she mentioned something about not wanting to be with the other moms when the kids would go to school. If they say hi she'll say hi back. That she's fine being alone and didnt really need to be in their "mom crowd"
She encourages her kids to go sit or talk to boy/girl if they are alone or no one is talking to them. She says that her kids better tell her if other kids from school are mean to them if not she will punish them for hiding it. They better speak to her about it because she will take care of it.

Btw was that live 4 hours? If so she could have you that time to be productive in other things instead of talking nonsense and playing with her wash down red hair.
Just like she takes care of Julian & his therapy?
Just like she pulled Skylar from school for the rest of the year because “the teacher hit her.”
Punishing them for hiding being bullied? Yes because that makes me want to tell my mom that I’m being bullied.
She’s not part of the group because she’s not a mom, mommy tata is part of the group. (This can be confirmed via last birthday party kids went to for another kid, Tara was the one who took them) it definitely kills her inside that she’s not part of the mom group, otherwise she wouldn’t have mentioned it.
Go have another bottle of wine Tracy.

• Heart
Reactions: 24

Jesshottie

VIP Member
Yup I remember when she said that about thinking if you don’t have a group of girlfriend you’re a psychopath and it actually hurt my feelings cause I supported her and don’t. Looking back, it’s hard to believe I ever supported her because of how she treats people. It’s not okay

• Heart

Full of Baloney

VIP Member
I'm not sure if they're still dating. Part of me thinks they are but Brielle is being super quiet about it so she doesn't look like a fool after she posted all that stuff about him. That's why you shouldn't air out your business on social media because when you get back together with whoever made you mad or did you dirty you look like a straight fool. Hopefully she isn't though. She can do better.
At the same time I kind of hope they are dating because big t doesn't like her. Then again I don't think big t will ever like any of his girlfriends. She'll always find an excuse not to like them because she knows she's not over him yet.

• Heart

Iloveteevee

VIP Member
1275C5F7-5877-45DE-A380-6446553F6C3C.jpeg

Ive never seen another "influencer" post pics in the same cheap tacky outfit over and over. Like girl ur an ambassador for a whole clothing line whyyyy must u insist on wearing the same dollar tree looking tank tops ?? Smh also wtf is up with the overlining on the bottom lip? I thot she went to cosmo school??

• Haha
  • Sick

queeniefoofoo

VIP Member
Are we really do this Tracy? 9-10 you don't have your kids soooo. And why would he want to speak to someone who has done nothing be belittle, degrade, God knows if you spoke ill of him to his kids.

I should also say, it's a huge red flag when the man dating a "single mom" and has her kids once every other three weeks. Sooooo shut up

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow

toronto5678

Chatty Member
The way she kept putting on her accent really pissed me off and every time she said “mozzarell” in that dumbass voice I wanted to drive my car off the road
How about how she said she ordered Orecchiette pasta and she said it in this heavy Italian accent. The person on the phone didn’t understand her. Yea Tracy the 16 year old girl working at the pizza shop on the corner didn’t understand your bullshit Italian aka Irish accent. No shit.

• Haha

Aem0923

Chatty Member
Oh please. Tray and J need to realize about 100 of the people on that group are actual fans at best. The rest hate follow her like we all do lol. Doesn’t even sound like it was a tattler who messages the baddies husband , correct ?

MNSMOM

Chatty Member
What happened to Brielle? Did I miss this while I was gone? Also I sincerely doubt Corey needs defending he’s the fucken worst out the bunch🙄 it’s disturbing and gross by now seeing as how neither seem to have their rights to their biological children nor are they trying to change to get them back🤮 I’ll be damn if I stick up for a dead beat who won’t stand as a man for their damn self. If anyone deserves defending and praise it’s Tata and mommy Gigi for idk actually behaving like family and raising those kids. Coreys trash and so is Tracy why pin one over the other? Neither of them are winning!

Reactions: 23

whatgoeson

Chatty Member
Another oldie.... you can tell by her F’ed up hands that she clearly gets spray tans. I used to work at a tanning salon and this always happens to sprayers when they don’t use barrier cream properly. But she has perfect Sicilian skin 😂😂😂
I hated her rings 🤮 I know she’s from Jersey but talk about gaudy. They looked so uncomfortable and ridiculous looking on her hand. It was so obvious when she split long before she made it public those filthy rings were always front and center in almost every pic.

Full of Baloney

VIP Member
It actually sounds like they had a little spat and big t is just trying to kiss ass here. I wonder if Jess told her to stop talking about sex and dildos and move on to relevant life topics and trashy resisted because she's a know it all. I hope Jess held her ground on whatever it was. I could just imagine Jess saying no and trashy start crying but I'm a single mom with 3 under 3 who was cheated on wah wah wah....

• Haha

WolfiestWolf

As always, big T steals photos from other sources & crops them to her likening.

Lo & behold...a photo from wish.com for advertising ski masks lol 🙄🙄

If you google “ski mask couple” this image also pops up

View attachment 474459
I’m really missing the point on why she thought this was an attractive thing to post. Like couples who rob banks together stay together? What in the hell? Lol

• Haha

Zenmartini

Chatty Member
LOL I'm a jersey girl through and through also Italian, neither are my personality traits a la Tracy. WHY feed into the stupid stereotypes. People literally hated/hate Jersey because of TV trash like her. Oof. How embarrassing. To have a full podcast on being from a certain state. That's when you know you have nothing to add to the table.

• Heart

Full of Baloney

VIP Member
Since when does the sun affect your teeth? 😂🥴🤓
The sun is special where she lives. Just like her special skin, hair, blah blah blah...everything is so special for her. 😂 In reality the only thing that's special about her is her pigeon brain and bratty personality. 🙄

Anyone else notice her “theme” having red in it now. This reminds me of like 2015 when everyone had a theme for their IG pics. Now that she has red hair she is incorporating red everywhere
I swear her new red phase is because of a guy. In her live last week with Reggie (I think it was last week) they were talking about something with relationships, I think it had something to do with changing for your partner. She says she won't change completely but if the guy likes a certain color on her and she specifically says "like red" she'll start wearing a little more red.

• Haha

Thisiscorny

Warm lips??? Nicely arched eyebrows??? 😂 😂

Yup. I call bullshit too. It’s evident that it was a salon based show cos they were all hairstylists and makeup artists. And how the hell were they supposed to live in a house together when they were all different ages? The girls were in their 20s, then there was Alexa and Christy who were slightly older, then Gayle and Anthony who were a lot older than them. Oh and Filly was still a teenager, I think. What dynamic would they have had??? It just doesn’t make any sense. And I honestly don’t see Gayle boarding up with a bunch of 20 something year old kids. Was she gonna play chaperone or what? Tracy is a compulsive liar and will spin any story just for the sake of it. It must be hell being a friend or partner to her.
the only thing true about that story was that they starting filming first cause I remember Olivia saying that and she has nothing to lie about. Tracy just has beef with snooki cause she’s jealous of her. She takes everything so personal lmao and who would want to live in the house with weird ass Anthony. He gave such “to catch a predator” vibes

PS: happy saint patricks day to my not ashamed to be Irish guys and girls! 💋💚

• Haha

littlesweetp

VIP Member
Omg yes I noticed this too! She’s the worst endorser! I can’t imagine people buying Boombod solely because they see her “use” it. They have to see through the BS, c’mon!
Almost every time she posts Boom Bod it's "back at it again" "time to stop my cravings again" "it's me again" like she is not consistent enough with this product to ever show results. And here's Boom Bod, not minding, not holding her accountable to the followers who ask for them. Cuckoo.

• Heart