Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jesshottie

VIP Member
View attachment 477622
What does an Ace of Spades bottle have to do with your son? Because his middle name is Ace? Oh come the fuck on. It's always gotta somehow be about her. And another thing, what is it with her posting other peoples kids????? What is wrong with her?
ace is just a pathetic nickname they gave him. It’s not even his actual middle name🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24

tractortray

There was never any screenshot of some dumb broad’s hair in any of these threads. Big T has been so pressed about these threads for so long but doesn’t want to talk about it on social media to attract more people. The first chance she gets is diarrhea mouth all over her Saddies page to rant about us. She’s that delusional that she thinks they are all her “fans” and no one will find this and join because they secretly hate her. Thanks for the shout out, but we had no parts in that. Maybe make the page pRiVaTe if it’s some special secret club. You have no fans Big T. We can smell your ran through vag from Jersey and you need a scalp treatment for all of those flakes.

• Haha

Iloveteevee

VIP Member
A9B2118F-A25E-4752-846D-2D8944FF3F0A.jpeg

Poor julian looks like an afterthought dressed in too big hand me downs poor little guy like he already suffers from balance issues and she still dresses him in this baggy shit which cant be helpful. Meanwhile shes walking around with new hair color and lashes and nails but julian looks like he gets his clothes from a random bin where no one checks the size it makes me so sad he seems like such a sweet boy poor kid he didnt ask for any of this 😔

• Sad
  • Angry

Missliss416

Chatty Member
I can only imagine the convo between Sammy and Julie about Big T’s recent trailer trash snaggle tooth bra selfie 😂😂😂. You know DAMN well they messaged each other and were like “OMG WTF?? She’s losing it”

also I just had a funny idea .. if anyone wants tea on the divorce just grab a couple pics of a hot European guy with sWaG make a bumble and message her - I’m sure she loves playing the victim and single mom card and is dying to be acknowledged by a hottie. After all she cares more about D then her kids soooo 🐸 ☕ 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Jesshottie

VIP Member
The way she kept putting on her accent really pissed me off and every time she said “mozzarell” in that dumbass voice I wanted to drive my car off the road

• Haha

Missliss416

Chatty Member
View attachment 479064 LOL this comment from an admirer saying she should be on RHONJ, she's way too poor to be on that show, and even trashier than all of them combined
Right? She’s not real, nor a housewife 🤭

She could star on ‘the Photoshopped jobless divorcee’s of New Jersey’ though

Speaking of divorcee... is the divorce finalized yet? I feel it’s been a while. May be due to covid, or I can definitely see Big T being a demon and refusing to accept any type of deal that isn’t 100% in her favour

• Haha
  • Heart

Bunnyday23

Chatty Member
Ewww and she tagged Jessica’s mom in the trashy post? How tacky and degrading! It’s one thing between girlfriends but to include her mother is embarrassing.
I would be mortified if someone talked about my senior citizen parents like that AND then proceeded to tag my mom in it

does she think she’s cute making everything so sexual? She needs to get a grip, stop embarrassing both herself and her friends

also I love how she says they both have strong opinions when in reality jess is just Tracy’s puppet and says/agrees with anything tracy says. That girl doesn’t have a mind of her own and just follows everything tracy does. If I was Joann idk how she’s in that club baddie group watching her daughter post pics with dildos.

Also...who describes someone as cop fucking? It’s just so vulgar

Last edited:
  • Heart

SmotPoker29

VIP Member
This whole red head persona is so fake and makes her more delusional than usual. She already catfishes the internet to believe she’s someone she’s not but now it’s red this and red that lol. For a man? That you’re keeping ‘hidden’? Give me a break. I don’t think she has custody of the kids but I also don’t think she’s fighting for custody either. I was looking at her page and saw the Marilyn pic. Her evoke place commented on it saying they miss her. Hmm probably because she never went for her final treatment? Big T didn’t have enough money for it and now is posting about bogus 8k giveaways? Lmao what a scam. And the OP of the Marilyn pic she posted didn’t edit it to have red lips like big T did. Why just why with the red? She needs help.
Wow I went to cosmetology school with Rachel. Happy to see she's doing well. She made the lips red because she probably wants her instagram to have a red theme. If only the theme was to be a good mom and not photoshop your pics. 🙄 She always said her favorite color is Olive Green, right?
Someone else on here mentioned she's probably dating a blood gang member 😂🤣 Please refresh my memory... didn't someone tell her she would never go to Newark, NJ and she said replied with what?

• Haha
  • Heart

Aem0923

Chatty Member
So if Tracy is purposely doing some petty shit bc of her divorce but also around the time Gene passed, she really needs help. That's some horrible shit to pull, especially around such a trying time.
Wasn’t this time last year when her fake coparenting relationship exploded too? I remember her pretending she was so happy the kids were gonna spend his birthday with him, then she found out about Brielle and it all imploded .

MzDeDa

I'm speechless from that last post...... still...... 10 minutes later....😱😱😱 She's 33???? Thirty fckn three???? I'm 6 years older than her and look like I'm about 10 years younger, I am seriously kinda shook that she would post that. I think this is the official start of the public spiral 😭 She has to be wrecked, right? 😱
I don't understand why she thought posting this trashy picture was a good idea. There is nothing cute about this. Is she insinuating she is with a man ? Is she trying to be sexy ?She looks like a flea-bitten hooker.

• Haha

Flogirl79

Chatty Member
I agree it’s an odd thing to say but I think that when u have such grief u try to find meaning in the most strangest of things. If the only way he can contemplate that his father passed on his birthday is to add this justification to it and that helps him then I think that’s ok and understandable.
I totally agree. My son's father who I was with for 14 years lost his battle with addiction on my birthday 10/25/20. I been trying to find some meaning in that. It's because of my grief. I also agree it's odd and I question myself if I'm bat shit crazy lol.

I am not a Corey fan either but I understand too. I am not condoning it, but I understand. Grief, an imploding marriage, his mom and whatever else that was going on would make alot of people want to escape from the pressure. Maybe they could've succeeded as a couple if their priorities were straight and they were on the same page, but those two wasn't in the same damn book. Gene would be crushed if he was here to see what has happened, especially with how they embraced Tracy.
Absolutely. I'm not a Corey fan either but I like him a whole lot more than Big T. I know the mom is I'll that's why Raven and her crew moved it. So he's got that stress, a deaf son, trying to work, the stigma of being on a reality show trying to grieve in peace when Big T is on the gram making it about her. Smh. Even someone death she makes about herself with the whole "he touched my belly" and the "tattoo". Idk out of respect I'd wait till Raven and Tara got a tattoo in honor of their dad before I did. I would be pissed. But that's just me. I'm a scorpio too and can be petty hahahaha

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart

queeniefoofoo

VIP Member
This. It was probably all under Corey and she kept her mouth shut. Hence he gets all the kids payments.
She is a terrible person all around. I at first felt sorry for her, I did. Then I started noticing how she was acting and how "co-parenting" went right out the window when he got a new girlfriend. Noticed how quick she was to bad mouth him regardless of her children or his family. Then I came here.
She plays victim...constantly. spending money on herself before her kids.
I haven't done anything that I wanted in a long time. My last hair cut was a year ago, so I cut it myself the other day. (Not bad either if I do say so myself) anyway, she's out here spending 200 at a time if not more for what she gets done. Then the nails, then the tattoos. What have those kids gotten? Nothing. & she's worried about a stimulus? Lol. She needs to sit down.

• Heart