Tracy DiMarco #30

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn’t they do something like pumpkin picking for Jayden? It was like the weekend after her birthday i think? Idk that’s all i remember
It’s like they make normal family functions into something for Jayden’s birthday. It’s nothing that’s ever all about her. Its like they want her to think it’s for her birthday but it’s for all the kids! It’s so sad, and so obvious. They act like this little girl isn’t aware. I don’t understand how you can do that to a little girl

Lmfao SHE JUST GOT HER NAILS AND HAIR DONE. what a piece of tit. And of course an ass kisser fan said this to her

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
Someone should DARE her to spend 5 whole days with all 3 of her children, making their meals, bathing them, taking them to all appointments, doing schooling, playing and just engaging with them in general and most importantly nourishing the maternal bond. I double dog dare ya Tracy, you beast

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
It’s like they make normal family functions into something for Jayden’s birthday. It’s nothing that’s ever all about her. Its like they want her to think it’s for her birthday but it’s for all the kids! It’s so sad, and so obvious. They act like this little girl isn’t aware. I don’t understand how you can do that to a little girl

Lmfao SHE JUST GOT HER NAILS AND HAIR DONE. what a piece of tit. And of course an ass kisser fan said this to her
She treats herself several times a day. Motherhood is wasted on her. I feel so bad for those kids.

Reactions: 21
Ok... so I saw that thing where she had to list 9 things about herself. 1 of them was Amazing Mother...... this witch really thinks she’s an amazing mom..... I mean I guess if I only had to deal with my kids 16% of the time while treating myself 90% of the time I would think I’m an amazing mom too.... but idk, I have mom guilt every time I leave my kid, which isn’t often, but it’s often enough because I work 40+ hours a week..... so 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Someone should DARE her to spend 5 whole days with all 3 of her children, making their meals, bathing them, taking them to all appointments, doing schooling, playing and just engaging with them in general and most importantly nourishing the maternal bond. I double dog dare ya Tracy, you beast
She'd never make it thru day 2. Even though I think she's a piece I'm glad those kids aren't stuck with her all week. Can you imagine. Big t having 3 kids with no one supervising big t. The house would burn down. Sad. Kids would be in front of the TV 24/7 while she sucks down boom bod shots and photoshops her 8000 selfies.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Tracy spends every second of the day, on Instagram making stories or posts, or spending her time doing things in real life that can be used on social media all the while hiding her true self, photoshopping her pics to look smaller, taking photos with outfits that hide her true size, only taking photos at certain angles that hide her size. It just got me thinking all the time she spends on these activities trying to be an influencer and a F list celebrity, if she spent it truly being a mother and working out and exercising she wouldn’t need to be fake online. It has to be harder to keep up this facade than just doing it the right way. It’s absolutely insane the depths these people go to bypass the harder, right way. Kind of like criminals who rob or sell drugs, the amount of planning and constant stress, the depths they go to make sure their tit goes down right would probably be harder than just working a legit job and making your way up the corporate ladder. These people just blow my mind. It kind of pisses me off so many people in her life just let her live the delusion, but it’s obvious they all want something from her some little fragments of fake fame has them up her ass and feeding into her fake life. If I was Cory I probably would’ve turned to drugs too. I only watch her dumb ass stories and it’s so much of a mind duck it has led me on this site bc I had to google this nutjob bc I thought surely this witch’s delusions isn’t real, and the way she treats others, like who is she and why does she have so many followers? She’s greasy looking and overweight and always wearing some long ass cape cardigan or huge sweaters. I have no idea what she’s going to wear in the summer, but I guess I’ll grab the popcorn and be ready for the shitshow that is summer w baloney Maloney.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I'm glad she's in this natural look phase. Even though everything about her is fake... at least she looks halfway decent for a young mom of three, now.

Reactions: 15
I'm glad she's in this natural look phase. Even though everything about her is fake... at least she looks halfway decent for a young mom of three, now.
This won’t last long. She’s just doing it because she got gassed up from her 1 “natural” selfie.

Reactions: 22
I dislike her new self deprecating attitude. Especially when people give her compliments. 😒

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Wh

What do you want to bet that it wasn’t a “fan” that sent this into her. It’s just Tracy talking to her self again.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The balloon SINGS for queen skylar
If these people do not do the SAME for Jayden I will get blocked so quick on Tracy's page. Everyone posted how much they love Skylar. Etc. Yet, Jayden the firecracker she is doesn't get tit. Not fair. They'll all be kicking themselves when that little girl grows up to be one boss ass woman.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
If these people do not do the SAME for Jayden I will get blocked so quick on Tracy's page. Everyone posted how much they love Skylar. Etc. Yet, Jayden the firecracker she is doesn't get tit. Not fair. They'll all be kicking themselves when that little girl grows up to be one boss ass woman.
It's absolutely ridiculous. Jayden was always so much cuter IMO. Even before I came here and realized the favoritism towards Skylar. Sure she might be loud, but wouldn't you rather have a kid that is loud and uses their voice vs one that is too quiet? Granted - I don't have any kids and I can already imagine how annoying it can be to have a kid screaming all the damn time, but there's always something up with people who are too quiet.

Reactions: 20
I hate that this has even ever entered my mind, but this goes back to the fact that both Corey and Tracy self medicate and clearly have issues with drugs. Does anybody else worry that the children may end up doing the same starting at young ages? I pray they all rise up above their parents but then I worry that they’ll have so much trauma to unfold with parents who don’t believe in therapy that they won’t get the adequate help they need

• Sad
Reactions: 18
I hate that this has even ever entered my mind, but this goes back to the fact that both Corey and Tracy self medicate and clearly have issues with drugs. Does anybody else worry that the children may end up doing the same starting at young ages? I pray they all rise up above their parents but then I worry that they’ll have so much trauma to unfold with parents who don’t believe in therapy that they won’t get the adequate help they need
That's a really good observation. That makes me worried as well. They'll see it's "normal" in both households.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.