Tracy DiMarco #30

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Based off their indoor climbing activity: Jayden is such a fearless kid! She has so much spunk, holy moly. I can't quite figure out why they all ignore her - it must be bc Sky needs so much more coddling? Like, she's 6 years old and is def less sports-inclined than Jay and more fearful. Kids like that need to def be pushed out of their comfort zone or else her fears will just escalate - esp given her unstable home life. Anyway, man, Jay has a ton of personality for a 4 year old.
jayden has the personality that they wish skylar had 🤷🏻‍♀️ nothing wrong with being shy or afraid of heights, but they are trying to make Skylar into someone she isn’t ... from day 1

• Heart
Reactions: 14
She’s scared shitless and Tara just keeps yelling at her to keep going (I know she can’t really quit, but based on the previous stories she shouldn’t have forced her to do it at all)

And Tracy reposted a pic from taras story like she’s there 🙄

Time for the new thread ladies! This one will be locked soon

Attachments

• Sad
  • Wow
The new thread was posted in the Instagram forum instead of the celeb one. Any way we can move it over ?

Reactions: 5
She’s scared shitless and Tara just keeps yelling at her to keep going (I know she can’t really quit, but based on the previous stories she shouldn’t have forced her to do it at all)

And Tracy reposted a pic from taras story like she’s there 🙄

Time for the new thread ladies! This one will be locked soon
Omg that's way too high for a 5/6 year old if they're not used to that!! Is she fkin nuts!! I get she won't get hurt but she's obviously scared shitless. These two families are freaking nuts.

Reactions: 7
The new thread was posted in the Instagram forum instead of the celeb one. Any way we can move it over ?
Not sure but i don’t consider her a celebrity anymore. She’s not verified, doesn’t have any agent/management representation. All she does is post on Instagram or tiktok

Poor Sky looks terrified with Tata. Don’t forget, we have to finish up this thread per tattle rules.

Reactions: 5
Why would she edit her own daughters photos? So bleeping sick. I also saw someone commented that Big T was in Trouble because Jayden had a big butt like her mom, why the duck are these “fans” sexualizing a CHILD! Sick assholes.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
Why would she edit her own daughters photos? So bleeping sick. I also saw someone commented that Big T was in Trouble because Jayden had a big butt like her mom, why the duck are these “fans” sexualizing a CHILD! Sick assholes.
I know it’s sick wtf let kids be kids

Reactions: 8
Honestly hope someone shows this to the judge and make Tracy get a psych evaluation because this witch crazy. What kind of sick individual photoshops her 4 year olds ass bigger!?!?! Stop sexualizing your children!!!!!!

As soon as this gives the prompt we can close
Just trying to close this thread out since the other one is moving so fast.
Just going to close this out.
Link to the new thread:

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.