Tracy DiMarco #30

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tracy will never ever compromise for the sake of her children. Those kids are going to spend the rest of their lives with separate everything. Separate holidays and birthdays for the rest of their lives because of Tracy’s inability to suck tit up just for the sake of her kids. She would rather be a bitter witch forever. She will never be able to be with a man who has kids because she will expect her kids to be put before his own kids and try to say it’s because Corey is a dead beat dad. Kids with dad... to her that’s just more “me time” as if she doesn’t bleeping treat herself on the regular.
Those jarring differences in birthday celebrations and acknowledgements for Skylar and Jayden are going to bite both those families in the ass so hard. None of them should be surprised if once Jayden has a solid group of friends or even that one friend who’s mother practically makes Jayden their other child if Jayden’s behaviors change towards all of them, especially Tracy. I can see her having a pure hate for her. Kids aren’t stupid, they see more tit than we ever expect them to.
BuT tHat’s HoW sCoRpIos aRe!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
What was the point of this...?
I would really like to know because I’m a mom and those are never in my thoughts. Also would like to note, women who are about it don’t go around bragging they are. We’ll just straight up deck you without warning if justified lmao

Reactions: 19
Well there’s 15 seconds of my life I’ll never get back.... also does it look like she’s in the passenger seat?🤔
Because her sEcReT mAn is driving her around. But honestly I’m confused if we saw that she’s lost her license are her parents or any friends not telling her she should not be driving let alone driving and filming? My mother would never let me drive around with my kids and drop them off to her. I’m 33 years old and she will still smack the tit out of me

Reactions: 14
Thoughts from last thread:

I love me some Taco Bell as trash food when I’m hungover. Never would I consider it “Mexican” food.

Hate their clear indifference towards Jayden.

Waiting for a subtle post about Better Help.

Are any of your burner accounts following her “hate” pages?
I unfortunately had to un follow all the spectacular hate pages, don’t worry I’ll still be lurking, fabulous work you do ladies! I’ll be back when dust settles... I’m literally 2 month’s new and this thread is downright terrifying lately. Has it always been so real-life-serious/threatening? Cause this some scary tit I been reading lately. I Stan with y’all but I’m just saying, it’s a lot to take in. Stay safe ladies

Reactions: 9
I unfortunately had to un follow all the spectacular hate pages, don’t worry I’ll still be lurking, fabulous work you do ladies! I’ll be back when dust settles... I’m literally 2 month’s new and this thread is downright terrifying lately. Has it always been so real-life-serious/threatening? Cause this some scary tit I been reading lately. I Stan with y’all but I’m just saying, it’s a lot to take in. Stay safe ladies
I think that it has been high stress lately because of the hacking of accounts on here and IG. Although we have no proof, there is a 99.7% chance Big T and/or her “fans” have something to do with it. I had to make a new account here because my password mysteriously stopped working (my old account was here4theteaparty) She is too quick to block anyone who calls her out in her comments. She sits on her couch all day on her phone. No job, hobbies, or kids to take care of since she drops them off with different relatives each day. Not to mention her friends have full-time jobs and can’t just sit around with her all day. The amount of free time that woman has, there’s no way she doesn’t have anything to do with the hackings. Many of us are angry, upset, and feel violated that a public figure would go through so much trouble to mess with us “nobodies”.

I am unsure if you are referring to threats with each other, or towards Big T? Like someone else mentioned in the last thread, there has been a higher volume of new members who don’t understand that we all share the same common theme: we do not like Big T. There really was never any arguments amongst anyone else in these threads previously, so if you don’t like the content (not you specifically, the problematic people who want to start fights about things that have nothing to do with this thread) simply exit out of the thread or keep scrolling. I enjoy catching up every night after a long day and having positive interactions with people. It just ruins it for me personally when people take offense/can’t just scroll past something they disagree with.

It’s really not a common occurrence, but it’s been a more frequent thing the past few days and I hope it’s not a continuous thing.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I used to have white platinum blonde hair and get it done every 4 weeks. What I want to know is how in the hell is big T getting her hair done so often?? It makes no sense!

Reactions: 7
I used to have white platinum blonde hair and get it done every 4 weeks. What I want to know is how in the hell is big T getting her hair done so often?? It makes no sense!
Literally🙄 full head of highlights over here that haven’t been done since October! I’m embracing the 2011 ombré look, my friends tell me I pull it off better than Trashy though 😉 are her animal print nails making anyone else cringe too? And the fake nail they put in for her? 🤢 love too how she wrote she was having fun with her nails bc she’s “stuck in the house,” witch when?! You’re all over God’s creation except for Jules’ therapy since it’s SoO fAr AwAy!

She’s the type of person that would get tested, say nothing to nobody, go out like normal and then once she was positive, have to call everyone she was with and be like “BuT I fELt FiNe!”

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Had another idea to protect any burner or regular accounts. Keep that witch on block until you want to see her posts or whatever then block again. Pretty sure there's no 24 hour waiting period like fb. Then she'll never be able to find your account to block you herself or to try and hack.
Yes, someone mentioned this in the previous thread. Thank you for saying it again. That’s what I’ve been doing and I haven’t had any problems getting hacked or anything. I keep all of them on block. If I need or want to go look at anything I unblock them look real quick and back to the block list.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Because her sEcReT mAn is driving her around. But honestly I’m confused if we saw that she’s lost her license are her parents or any friends not telling her she should not be driving let alone driving and filming? My mother would never let me drive around with my kids and drop them off to her. I’m 33 years old and she will still smack the tit out of me
I believe she's since gotten it back. Who knows though.

No not always been like this. This crap just started. I believe it's big t and Jess doing it but more so big t. She wants to control us and make us stop the same way she blocks everyone on her page. It drives her nuts that she can't help herself from reading here and that she can't block us. So she's trying to intimidate us.. We're doing nothing wrong. People gossip all the time about celebrities, reality stars, x reality stars, etc...she puts 99% of the stuff out there that we talk about. On a rare occasion we've dug to find stuff.
I could stop yapping about her and finding ways to get around her hacking and blocking but the fact that it drives her nuts is why I do it. She's not the only one who can be petty.

She also did this to herself. Alot of us if not all were fans of hers. Some of us got blocked for innocent comments or liking the wrong comment because apparently she's always been insecure and paranoid. Or getting snapped at by her or watching her snap at someone for saying anything other then she's the most fabulous perfect person in the world. Some of us supported her over priced trash she's sold or promoted and have even defended her at some point only to be talked to nasty by her. I could go on. She's an arrogant, nasty, lying witch and alot of people think this which is how a bunch of us ended up here because we can speak freely here. Guarantee if she wasn't so nasty and fake over the years these pages about her wouldn't even exist. We could all just move on but it feels so good now after all these years to be able to speak freely about it all. Once we get bored we'll stop. However we are actually gaining followers because sooooo many people feel like this. So even if some of us stop there will be more. Some of us are still rooting for her to be a great person but I've thrown in the towel personally. I'm an ex fan and forever will be now and don't feel one ounce of sympathy for her for anything.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 30

No not always been like this. This crap just started. I believe it's big t and Jess doing it but more so big t. She wants to control us and make us stop the same way she blocks everyone on her page. It drives her nuts that she can't help herself from reading here and that she can't block us. So she's trying to intimidate us.. We're doing nothing wrong. People gossip all the time about celebrities, reality stars, x reality stars, etc...she puts 99% of the stuff out there that we talk about. On a rare occasion we've dug to find stuff.
I could stop yapping about her and finding ways to get around her hacking and blocking but the fact that it drives her nuts is why I do it. She's not the only one who can be petty.

She also did this to herself. Alot of us if not all were fans of hers. Some of us got blocked for innocent comments or liking the wrong comment because apparently she's always been insecure and paranoid. Or getting snapped at by her or watching her snap at someone for saying anything other then she's the most fabulous perfect person in the world. Some of us supported her over priced trash she's sold or promoted and have even defended her at some point only to be talked to nasty by her. I could go on. She's an arrogant, nasty, lying witch and alot of people think this which is how a bunch of us ended up here because we can speak freely here. Guarantee if she wasn't so nasty and fake over the years these pages about her wouldn't even exist. We could all just move on but it feels so good now after all these years to be able to speak freely about it all. Once we get bored we'll stop. However we are actually gaining followers because sooooo many people feel like this. So even if some of us stop there will be more. Some of us are still rooting for her to be a great person but I've thrown in the towel personally. I'm an ex fan and forever will be now and don't feel one ounce of sympathy for her for anything.
Nail. On. The. Head. 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 So perfectly said. She wants to be petty? So can we. You’re not a queen, honey. She can say we have no lives but she’s trying to connect people on an anonymous forum. Are you that sick in the head?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15

Exactly. Olivia has no hate pages to my knowledge. You reap what you sow.

Respectfully,

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.