Tracy DiMarco #30

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Missed out on the last thread about Mexican food but my absolute favorite tacos in the whole world is cabeza, lengua, buche, tripe & squid!!! đŸ€€

I know, a lot of people would cringe if they looked that up.. but I’m such a foodie, I’ll try ANYTHING once! We have this amazing straight up authentic Mexican place near me. The “special meats” they get, as mentioned above, is what drew me to it. I only call them special because I’ve been to numerous authentic Mexican places and the closest they’d get to those meats was al pastor or, rarely, lengua.
Omg me too! I love organ meats and seafood. I enjoy tongue and tripe and all of that! I love tripe with spaghetti too mmmmm. I used to walk allllll over manhattan and especially china town to find new stuff.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Omg me too! I love organ meats and seafood. I enjoy tongue and tripe and all of that! I love tripe with spaghetti too mmmmm. I used to walk allllll over manhattan and especially china town to find new stuff.
yes! Organ meats and seafood! Oo I would never think spaghetti and tripe would go well with each other! Is it straight up normal spaghetti with tripe?

There’s this Japanese restaurant that uses tripe with their wagyu and sushi.. just cook it on a mini grill to the perfect medium rare and dip into different sauces đŸ€€ and sushi rolls with it! I’ve been dying to try!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
F5C683DD-B206-4DB5-8689-BA9E6A25E706.jpeg

"Color touch up and curls" on your five bundles of hair... don't forget that part.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Tracy will never ever compromise for the sake of her children. Those kids are going to spend the rest of their lives with separate everything. Separate holidays and birthdays for the rest of their lives because of Tracy’s inability to suck tit up just for the sake of her kids. She would rather be a bitter witch forever. She will never be able to be with a man who has kids because she will expect her kids to be put before his own kids and try to say it’s because Corey is a dead beat dad. Kids with dad... to her that’s just more “me time” as if she doesn’t bleeping treat herself on the regular.
Those jarring differences in birthday celebrations and acknowledgements for Skylar and Jayden are going to bite both those families in the ass so hard. None of them should be surprised if once Jayden has a solid group of friends or even that one friend who’s mother practically makes Jayden their other child if Jayden’s behaviors change towards all of them, especially Tracy. I can see her having a pure hate for her. Kids aren’t stupid, they see more tit than we ever expect them to.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
Tracy will never ever compromise for the sake of her children. Those kids are going to spend the rest of their lives with separate everything. Separate holidays and birthdays for the rest of their lives because of Tracy’s inability to suck tit up just for the sake of her kids. She would rather be a bitter witch forever. She will never be able to be with a man who has kids because she will expect her kids to be put before his own kids and try to say it’s because Corey is a dead beat dad. Kids with dad... to her that’s just more “me time” as if she doesn’t bleeping treat herself on the regular.
Those jarring differences in birthday celebrations and acknowledgements for Skylar and Jayden are going to bite both those families in the ass so hard. None of them should be surprised if once Jayden has a solid group of friends or even that one friend who’s mother practically makes Jayden their other child if Jayden’s behaviors change towards all of them, especially Tracy. I can see her having a pure hate for her. Kids aren’t stupid, they see more tit than we ever expect them to.
You're right she won't change. She's been the same nasty person since before that show. Her old nasty videos yelling at a cab driver telling him I bet you can't even speak English. The show didn't make her look bad she does that by herself. While I know things are made up and exaggerated her attitude and nastiness is not. Anything bad that happens to her is her bad karma coming for her. No wonder she has so many trinkets to protect evil. That witch knows she needs it but it's clearly not working. Failed marriage, weight gain, huge following of people that despise her, deaf child, got cheated on, license suspension and I'm sure I'm missing stuff. She'll never have enough tit to protect her from from herself. Then like you said once those kids get older especially Jayden and she can't control things like she does she's going to be in for it and it's all her own fault.

Reactions: 19
Nail on the head đŸ‘đŸ» It’s what I’ve been thinking today. She’ll never accept a man who has kids and be involved in their lives. She’ll be a wicked stepmother like a Disney villain (to match her brows). The fact that she couldn’t put her and coreys tit aside for one day to celebrate the favorite kid speaks volumes - not good ones either. She’s breaking her family apart the more she does it. Suck it up buttercup and be civil for your kids. Don’t be that mom that embarrasses the family at milestone things like graduations and school events - which we know she 100% will. We saw her embarrass herself every episode of JL when she got into a fight. She can’t be a mature adult and she should be humiliated. Also - Jess’ house is further away from her than this place in Paramus. Washington township is more north than Paramus for all of you guys not from NJ

also thanksto @wifey2019 for the new thread!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
yes! Organ meats and seafood! Oo I would never think spaghetti and tripe would go well with each other! Is it straight up normal spaghetti with tripe?

There’s this Japanese restaurant that uses tripe with their wagyu and sushi.. just cook it on a mini grill to the perfect medium rare and dip into different sauces đŸ€€ and sushi rolls with it! I’ve been dying to try!
That sounds awesome! Here is a good recipe :) https://siciliancookingplus.com/recipe-items/tripe-in-tomato-sauce-with-peas/

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Why is Skylar’s teeth so big in the front and also isn’t any of her adult teeth coming in. I mean I’m not picking on the child at all I’m just legit wondering what’s going on with her mouth?

Reactions: 8
Why is Skylar’s teeth so big in the front and also isn’t any of her adult teeth coming in. I mean I’m not picking on the child at all I’m just legit wondering what’s going on with her mouth?
I think she had a bunch of cavities and maybe some of her teeth were crooked possibly from that bottle so they pulled them so the adult teeth coming in wouldn't get crooked too? I don't know but her teeth are jacked up looking for being so young in my opinion. I almost feel like after all these teeth magically disappeared you never see her with that dam bottle anymore. Hopefully the dentist set big t straight and they'll all take better care of her teeth and the other kids now too.

I really think those kids were borderline completely neglected for a solid year or year and a half by both parents during their issues towards the end and for sometime after. I really think the bare minimum was done. The fact that both of them were looking hot messes means they weren't even taking care of themselves. I will say Corey has done a 360. He's looking much better these days since being mentally done with her. She's looking better then she did but still clearly not there but honestly who knows what she looks like because of all the photoshopping.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
What the duck tit is this? Let someone lay her ass out. We saw how she fights. She swings first but gets rocked every time. None of that was sarcasm, that was her trying to be a hard ass.

I think she had a bunch of cavities and maybe some of her teeth were crooked possibly from that bottle so they pulled them so the adult teeth coming in wouldn't get crooked too? I don't know but her teeth are jacked up looking for being so young in my opinion. I almost feel like after all these teeth magically disappeared you never see her with that dam bottle anymore. Hopefully the dentist set big t straight and they'll all take better care of her teeth and the other kids now too.

I really think those kids were borderline completely neglected for a solid year or year and a half by both parents during their issues towards the end and for sometime after. I really think the bare minimum was done. The fact that both of them were looking hot messes means they weren't even taking care of themselves. I will say Corey has done a 360. He's looking much better these days since being mentally done with her. She's looking better then she did but still clearly not there but honestly who knows what she looks like because of all the photoshopping.
These kids are 100000% paying the price of their parent’s divorce. They’re going to forever be paying the price. Tracy isn’t the one who takes Sky to the dentist. Mommy Tara does. Tracy gets her nails and lashes done during important appointments.

Reactions: 19
Had another idea to protect any burner or regular accounts. Keep that witch on block until you want to see her posts or whatever then block again. Pretty sure there's no 24 hour waiting period like fb. Then she'll never be able to find your account to block you herself or to try and hack.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
What was the point of this...?
Trying to figure that out myself lmao I’m still trying to understand what it even meant mom thoughts? It doesn’t make sense to me

Had another idea to protect any burner or regular accounts. Keep that witch on block until you want to see her posts or whatever then block again. Pretty sure there's no 24 hour waiting period like fb. Then she'll never be able to find your account to block you herself or to try and hack.
there’s not, you can block and unblock with no waiting period :)

Reactions: 11
Lets make this very clear real quick: I DO NOT like Big T at all, not one bit.

With that being said,
Everyone coming at her for not celebrating Skylar’s birthday with Corey and his family I don’t agree with. Just the mere fact that he cheated on her with prostitutes and whatever else he did. I am not saying that Big T didn’t take part in the failure of that marriage, but coming from being a kid with a father who cheated on my mother I understand why she wouldn’t want to be around him. My mother would never attend a birthday party that my father planned because she can’t even look at him without getting sick to her stomach (valid). You can just tell by her posts that she’s mentally f’ed up about it, as most would be too. Not all divorced parents are friendly with each other as a result of why they divorced in the first place. I just wanted to throw that out there. This is not a reasonable argument in my eyes.

I will say though, this is no excuse for her to not plan a separate birthday party with HER family and/or her child’s friends. It does impact the child greatly and make them feel like the other parent doesn’t care about them if they do not make an effort to celebrate their special day. All I saw was a happy birthday post on IG, which she will never see or care about because she is a CHILD. If she is not comfortable with being around Corey, that’s fine, but she needs to make an effort to do something for her child so that she knows she is loved and cared for. I am just as annoyed and angry about her laziness and neglect towards her children as everyone here, but not all divorced parents should be expected to do joint celebrations. Not to mention the stress it would bring on their children hearing their mother talk tit on their father’s family to her friends over the phone on the ride home.

Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.