Tracy DiMarco #30

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did y’all see this comment this person wrote under her “I wish a witch would” tik tok.. this is what happens to you when you speak facts to her or voice your thoughts and opinions that don’t match her and praise her. bleeping pressed loser
She’s nothing but a scam artist (a bad one at that) and when she’s caught she only blocks you.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Did y’all see this comment this person wrote under her “I wish a witch would” tik tok.. this is what happens to you when you speak facts to her or voice your thoughts and opinions that don’t match her and praise her. bleeping pressed loser
Lmfao this is exactly what I was talking about earlier. Big t would be like I didn't ask you. Well big t let's teach you something today. When you want to be a public figure and have fans that support your paycheck because that's how you get money a proper response would either be to ignore it or say thanks for the thought or try to convince her why she should pay that much. Not block her. Big t you have got to be one of the dumbest iNfLuEnCerS ever.
This is a huge reason why people can't stand her. I bet she blocked her then talked mad tit to the then invisible person like a little witch not even giving the girl a chance to respond.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Lmfao this is exactly what I was talking about earlier. Big t would be like I didn't ask you. Well big t let's teach you something today. When you want to be a public figure and have fans that support your paycheck because that's how you get money a proper response would either be to ignore it or say thanks for the thought or try to convince her why she should pay that much. Not block her. Big t you have got to be one of the dumbest iNfLuEnCerS ever.
This is a huge reason why people can't stand her. I bet she blocked her then talked mad tit to the then invisible person like a little witch not even giving the girl a chance to respond.
Word you and @Burnitdown7 said it perfectly.. she is not on tv for a reason. Her sucky ass attitude. How many people talk tit to people like the kardashians every moment of their lives and they just overlook the comments. They never “clap back” and throw a fit. They look at their money and laugh. She wants to be famous so badly it’s disgusting. She can’t take the heat. She loves to dish it but can’t take it. That’s why she’s so unsuccessful and is grasping at anything to try to be relevant. Jerseylicious is done. It’s been 10 years, let it go!

• Heart
Reactions: 29
41E0F448-E7B1-4FF4-BB8D-1026E79A000A.jpeg

anyone else instantly want to vomit when someone calls Alan baddie daddie

no Tracy won’t be involved in something like this but wants to make the money from it. Naturally.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Me too but especially cause the man looks like he jerks of to Star Trek in his moms house while she reheats his pepperoni pizza
OK I agree Alan’s kind of a nerd but I don’t think we should talk tit about him just because he fell for their lies. I’m assuming they were just assigned to him and it’s not like he chose them.

Reactions: 13
Snooki on a Super Bowl commercial! HAHA! How far you've fallen T!

🤮 🤮 🤢 at the name baddie daddy lol 😬 I cringe every time!!!
They desperately wanna be the "Alex Cooper" for moms. Baddie daddy? IT'S NOT GONNA HAPPEN - stop forcing it! You are not the 'Call Her Daddy' of middle age America!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Snooki on a Super Bowl commercial! HAHA! How far you've fallen T!
LMAO I just came here to comment the same thing Lol she was on the Paramount movie studios commercial. LOL go Snooki!!! getting her bag…! How does that feel big T? 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Skylar is having more birthday celebrations with coreys family. She’s had the whole damn weekend about her (well everyday is honestly) but they better keep this energy for Jules and Jayden

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
Skylar is having more birthday celebrations with coreys family. She’s had the whole damn weekend about her (well everyday is honestly) but they better keep this energy for Jules and Jayden
In our dreams! They will only celebrate the "golden" child! UGH! Thats ok because Jayden is going to be the one to make something of her life, while Skylar will be like.... Big T! Jayden will travel, and own her own home, and have a beautiful life! And Skylar.... well you know.... like Big Mama!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
You’re asking for too much. Julian might get the same balls to the wall... Jayden? Poor baby will be lucky if she gets cake. 😪😡😢

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Yeah, Jayden got the generic cakes from the grocery store bakery for her bday last year. I remember it wasn't impressive and I only recall them showing her blowing out her candles and that was it for her bday weekend. I don't recall a big celebration for her. Sky on the other hand got MULTIPLE cakes for her bday, and as we now know, it was the DAY BEFORE her parents filed for divorce...and they had the clarity of mind to still celebrate her with cakeS. I hope that this emboldens Jayden to succeed and not look back. My mom comes from a similar family - five girls - and her mom had two favorites (the oldest daughter (like Sky, a boring personality) and the middle daughter (who she named after herself)). To this day she celebrates their minor accomplishments whereas my mom and her other two sisters have achieved far more and are never recognized. Hopefully Jayden breaks out from under Sky's shadow, as she def has the personality to.

View attachment 424573
anyone else instantly want to vomit when someone calls Alan baddie daddie

no Tracy won’t be involved in something like this but wants to make the money from it. Naturally.
I feel like it would make sense if the girls DID watch it, added the commentary, etc. And had it on video of them watching the show together. It would be more interesting than just hearing Alan comment about episodes over a podcast.

I heard they didn't do it themselves because of Tracy's trauma or something like that? I can understand maybe not watching the seasons that Corey were on, but she could easily watch the rest of them.

Reactions: 11
You’re asking for too much. Julian might get the same balls to the wall... Jayden? Poor baby will be lucky if she gets cake. 😪😡😢
I can see Julian getting a lot -a after all, "tAtA gOt HeR bOy" and all that jazz. At least from Corey's family. Tracy can't really be bothered to celebrate anything that doesn't involve her getting drunk or laid.

I feel like it would make sense if the girls DID watch it, added the commentary, etc. And had it on video of them watching the show together. It would be more interesting than just hearing Alan comment about episodes over a podcast.

I heard they didn't do it themselves because of Tracy's trauma or something like that? I can understand maybe not watching the seasons that Corey were on, but she could easily watch the rest of them.
hm. i thought she was a bad ass scorpio who didn't let tit bother her?

Yeah, Jayden got the generic cakes from the grocery store bakery for her bday last year. I remember it wasn't impressive and I only recall them showing her blowing out her candles and that was it for her bday weekend. I don't recall a big celebration for her. Sky on the other hand got MULTIPLE cakes for her bday, and as we now know, it was the DAY BEFORE her parents filed for divorce...and they had the clarity of mind to still celebrate her with cakeS. I hope that this emboldens Jayden to succeed and not look back. My mom comes from a similar family - five girls - and her mom had two favorites (the oldest daughter (like Sky, a boring personality) and the middle daughter (who she named after herself)). To this day she celebrates their minor accomplishments whereas my mom and her other two sisters have achieved far more and are never recognized. Hopefully Jayden breaks out from under Sky's shadow, as she def has the personality to.
Didn’t they do something like pumpkin picking for Jayden? It was like the weekend after her birthday i think? Idk that’s all i remember

Yep but if she was sOo traumatized, why is JL mentioned whenever she can? tRaUmAtIzE is already used in another Jersey show. Use a different word and go to therapy, Tracy.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.