Tracy Dimarco #28

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had time this morning and because it pisses me off that she can do all these things but can’t take her son to his therapies. All these trips are about an hour round trip with the exception of Echo. How the duck is 2 hours round trip for her “Legacy Baby” a bleeping problem for her. How how how! Someone please... make it make sense. How is his therapies not a number one priority to you. I’m really starting to believe that she does not have custody of Julian.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
“They can’t watch random tv during the day” lololol she watches tv alllllll day and night and posts about it!!! And what type of isolation is she in?! She went to Aruba a few months ago and is out band about all day!!

regarding her comment to minniebaby,she Says she hasn’t even told the half of it, what else could there be?? I’m dying to know lol. That comment from Minnie was amazing though bc it was dead on and called her out on every single thing she has “Aired” about him. Also, it says on the live with Reggie she admitted he cheated, did anyone watch this?

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I had time this morning and because it pisses me off that she can do all these things but can’t take her son to his therapies. All these trips are about an hour round trip with the exception of Echo. How the duck is 2 hours round trip for her “Legacy Baby” a bleeping problem for her. How how how! Someone please... make it make sense. How is his therapies not a number one priority to you. I’m really starting to believe that she does not have custody of Julian.
I have been thinking this all along.

Reactions: 14
View attachment 407001

She literally never has all three for more than a day shes honestly not living on this planet she must take prescription pills or just be completely off the deep end. How does she honestly think this applies to her? She leaves her kid at her moms cus his appt is an hours drive away....meanwhile she says online she has an appt for microblading 🤦🏻‍♀️
I came here to post that too. witch, I’m pretty sure you were watching random non-kid TV shows yesterday during the day, so please STFU. And I still don’t understand leaving Julian. She couldn’t find therapy closer to her home??

Reactions: 19
If she would stop.posting her beauty appointments, watching TV all day, getting drunk with Sammy, making ticktoks, and IG posts/lives , I MAY have SOME understanding for her not having time. We all make the time for what is important. As a true single parent, (not her definition) you do what you gotta do . You prioritize your children's schedule over your own personal pleasures. 1 hour away is nothing when it comes to your child's basic needs.
Let's assume she can't drive the 1 hour away🙄, he does not need to spend the night at someone else's house for so many days a week. She can do some LeG wOrK and meet the parents half way, or pick him up and drop him off each day , she can even sleep at her mom's to take care of him when he is not in therapy. She is just a pure lazy bleep. There is no excuse. NONE ! Imagine me raising my grandkids while my kid is doing irrelevant tit 😡 I would most def help out if they are working hard to support their family, but if they are going to beauty appointments , being a ho, making a fool of themselves, no thank you! Rant over. Thank you for your time.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
The comments on that photoshop place talk about woof 😬ppl are talking so much Trash how she’s mean to her followers and an overall mean person. Even her saddies are being slaughtered to filth in the comments. I give that person running that page props theyre a savage at responding to her saddies.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
She's gonna do some coffin photoshoot duck valentines day divorce party... watch. She's so miserable. Imagine being "33 and free" acting like your 13 posting stupid subliminal quotes, thirst trap photos for attention, making up fake boyfriends to get your ex jealous, like wth? Lol Frankly, she needs to hire a manager or a PR team to completely rebrand herself. No one else is holding onto the "I was on Jerseylicious" tagline anymore besides her. I think she was hoping her kids would be child actors or models by now and she'd be able to mooch off them.
Totally unrelated, but your user name is EVERYTHING 🤣 Brings me back to my teenage years when we used to use code "let's go poke some smot" 😊 Love it! 💚💚💚

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Hasn’t she wrote it out that he cheated on her somewhere?!
She just posted Video like “cuddled up knowing no one is cheating on me” it’s still on tik tok is this girl crazy? Does she live in another dimension and her actions are different?🤔
09A021FF-21ED-496B-8CFE-B2D31435CA4C.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I dunno who runs the Reality Asshole page but they are GIVINGGGGGGGGGG it to saddies! 💀💀💀💀
Screenshot_20210128-093249_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
I dunno who runs the Reality Asshole page but they are GIVINGGGGGGGGGG it to saddies! 💀💀💀💀View attachment 407068
They be trying so hard to defend her. I love the aww she just got divorced leave her alone she’s having a hard time then they realize the photoshop pics started way before Corey 🤣 I need them to talk about her boob line she draws😂🤣these saddies just need to stop. Reminds me of mean girls when the girls like I wish i could bake a cake made out of rainbows and smiles and Glens like
C41B9814-BFB7-4A42-8757-AAC8E5883F18.jpeg

SAME!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
If she would stop.posting her beauty appointments, watching TV all day, getting drunk with Sammy, making ticktoks, and IG posts/lives , I MAY have SOME understanding for her not having time. We all make the time for what is important. As a true single parent, (not her definition) you do what you gotta do . You prioritize your children's schedule over your own personal pleasures. 1 hour away is nothing when it comes to your child's basic needs.
Let's assume she can't drive the 1 hour away🙄, he does not need to spend the night at someone else's house for so many days a week. She can do some LeG wOrK and meet the parents half way, or pick him up and drop him off each day , she can even sleep at her mom's to take care of him when he is not in therapy. She is just a pure lazy bleep. There is no excuse. NONE ! Imagine me raising my grandkids while my kid is doing irrelevant tit 😡 I would most def help out if they are working hard to support their family, but if they are going to beauty appointments , being a ho, making a fool of themselves, no thank you! Rant over. Thank you for your time.
I agree with this!! Even if he HAS to sleep at the moms for whatever stupid reason she has, she should get her ass up and drive there to meet them and be at the appointments with him or maybe have him stay there once or twice during the week like why does her mom have him the ENTIRE week?? My parents And inlaws are always willing to help us but they will not raise my kids (nor would they want to) and if I ever suggested something like this, they would rip me a new one and be like “are you serious, figure it out, they are your kids!!”

Reactions: 16
Shes just a selfish witch that always wants a pitty party for herself. All she wants is people to tell her how amazing she is being a single mom of 3 and how great she is doing. Remember her love language is telling her how beautiful and amazing she is all day. I know being a mom of toddlers is a fuckin witch but if you NEVER have all your kids together all the time theres no reason to complain about how hard it is, im sorry.

I hate bringing down moms because thats one of the hardest jobs anyone can have and at times it causes mental breakdowns. But tit we are in the middle of a damn pandemic and this witch would rather go in and out of places to get pampered just to sit her fat ass on the couch and watch TV all day instead of taking her son to therapy!!! What the duck are her priorities!!!!

Ughhhh I get soo mad when she has those asshole responses like shes some kind of clapback queen. I cant wait until she finally grows the duck up and steps up as a woman and mom of 3 kids and realizes what mom life is really all about!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
I seriously can not stand the quote slides all bleeping day. She posts some stupid tit all day and gets pampered like she is a millionaire and has no kids. Why spread your legs and get pregnant if they would become a burden for your wanna be lifestyle. I hate this witch.

Reactions: 19
I agree with this!! Even if he HAS to sleep at the moms for whatever stupid reason she has, she should get her ass up and drive there to meet them and be at the appointments with him or maybe have him stay there once or twice during the week like why does her mom have him the ENTIRE week?? My parents And inlaws are always willing to help us but they will not raise my kids (nor would they want to) and if I ever suggested something like this, they would rip me a new one and be like “are you serious, figure it out, they are your kids!!”
Help is one thing, but this witch has people straight up raising her children. She makes no effort to be active in her children’s life as their mother. I don’t get it. She’s obsessed with image, but she doesn’t realize that she’s showing off nothing worth being proud of. She’s just got garbage all around.

View attachment 407001

She literally never has all three for more than a day shes honestly not living on this planet she must take prescription pills or just be completely off the deep end. How does she honestly think this applies to her? She leaves her kid at her moms cus his appt is an hours drive away....meanwhile she says online she has an appt for microblading 🤦🏻‍♀️

View attachment 407004
Its funny she wants ppl to change for her but she refuses to change/grow up for herself and her kids. This lady is the definition of selfish self absorbed narcissist lunatic

View attachment 407007
If she says this one more time......😒
I can’t with this dumb delusional witch. She has more help and support than if she were still with Corey ‘s STD filled ass! When it was just them together he was working and not around much and she did mostly everything herself. Now that they aren’t together she’s got those little brats pawned off on any family member that’ll take them! Poor single mom doing it allll by herself! Give me a damn break!!

I hope her lips get infected! Selfish incubator!

• Haha
I can’t with this dumb delusional witch. She has more help and support than if she were still with Corey ‘s STD filled ass! When it was just them together he was working and not around much and she did mostly everything herself. Now that they aren’t together she’s got those little brats pawned off on any family member that’ll take them! Poor single mom doing it allll by herself! Give me a damn break!!

I hope her lips get infected! Selfish incubator!
Part of me really wonders if she just hates her kids now because they’re part Corey and she is reminded of Corey every time she looks at them. She is that petty. Truly sad because they are her kids too and she should want to give them the world.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
great job on pointing all of this out! He’s not th legacy babyshe wanted and expected so he’s nothing more than a inconvenience and a bother to her. She expected a perfect child that she could dress up like an asshole and make him instafamous. She wanted to pimp him out and make herself some cash and brag about how swagger her legacy baby was. Now she’s up shits creek with a kid she can’t even talk to because she’s a neglectful lazy beast that tossed him to the side once her cochlear implant idea failed. I can’t even imagine how disgusting she treats those kids. I’m sure she shoos them off to the other room and warns them NOT to bother her when she’s watching tv. Not bathing them and keeping up basic hygiene is actual neglect! She is not a mother, doesn’t deserve the title or those kids!!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I’m watching an old ep of JL (Tracy...I’m working 2pm-11pm today, and I’m also doing my stationary bike and squats while watching...it IS possible☺) and one of those “the more you know” ads came on about the danger of FILTERS AND CYBERBULLYING😂😂😂😂 dead 💀 how ironic!!!!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.