Tracy Dimarco #28

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She really loves posing with that numbing lotion
This is honestly disturbing. Does she want to die!? Does she know what she’s injecting into her body? Professional lip injections last six months and that’s a minimum! She JUST got those done! That’s not safe.

Even the Biermann girls dissolved their lips for a “cleanse” like Kylie and they flew to California for a couple visits to get it monitored by their dr. All in all it took them about 2 months to dissolve.. but they filled them right back up again like a couple months later lmao

Soo there’s no way Tracy’s should be dissolving that fast.

Reactions: 15
This is honestly disturbing. Does she want to die!? Does she know what she’s injecting into her body? Professional lip injections last six months and that’s a minimum! She JUST got those done! That’s not safe.

Even the Biermann girls dissolved their lips for a “cleanse” like Kylie and they flew to California for a couple visits to get it monitored by their dr. All in all it took them about 2 months to dissolve.. but they filled them right back up again like a couple months later lmao

Soo there’s no way Tracy’s should be dissolving that fast.
But she’s got that them special lips that dissolve fillers.... 🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Honestly. I started this guilty pleasure of posting on Tattle during the pandemic. When my job requires that I work 12 hour shifts or my family needs me, I play catch up. This chic is a joke and I can speak for all of us, We’re not obsessed. Some of us used to be fans of hers but realized what a Tuesday she is (let me know if you need explanation of what a Tuesday is. 😂). ❤❤💕💕🤍🤍
Also note how she said we have dedicated our lives to trashing her. I don’t know about you guys, but I have a successful career, a husband and find time to get my ass to the gym every morning. I don’t dedicate my life to her. I do however take pleasure every now and then reading things that are reality when people who are shameful try to lie.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Now this witch is getting microbaldding done? Wtf? I e wanted it done for the past year but anytime I get extra money I put it my savings since you don’t know what the pandemic will bring out way. And today I had to pay fo have my fence fixed. We’re having a huge storm where I am and the wind knocked it down. If I spent money on everything I wanted or every whi, I had I’d have been fucked on the fence. What the hell is wrong with her? Crying about child support but gets unneeded bargain basement beauty procedures. She’s the worst mom ever. I mean we know Julian is with Gigi but where are the girls? Does she even remember she has kids?

• Heart
Reactions: 25
What I’d give to be a fly on the wall during her phone call to Jess about the saddies group comment 🤣🤣. We all know she was FUMING and called Jess ASAP to be like “can you bleeping believe some witch reported that comment on club saddie and now my promo company is messaging me it! Like is this witch bleeping dumb or what?!?” 🤡

it’s sad but I’d bet they def saw the comment. At least T did, but because it was shading Brielle she left it. We know she’s on her phone 247 and oozes insecurity and has to switch between every form of SMplatform 247. Disgusting.

Also, those comments on her Boom Bod post are deleted. But she’s sOoo bUsy with her 3 kids she doesn’t have TIME to check every comment! 🙄🙄
Please catch me up on the saddies comments, been gone for awhile.

Reactions: 13
She has no problem diving to Jessica's house which is way up in Bergen County! Oh wait... she will say its "work"! Shes so full of tit...shes not a decent human being, and shes most certainly not a good parent! This trick will never change..... woe is me is all we hear! Get off your lard ass, get a job, take your kids to school, and your life will change! Its not going to happen while you do NOTHING except plump up your lips, and get fake hair! How infuriating!
This!!! It blows my mind that she consider her Hen Sesh work. Worth the traffic and hands free fuckin driving, but an HOUR to a regularly scheduled appointment is too much? I would schedule my life around these necessary appointments. What pisses me off the most, is that she refuses to recognize her blatant disregard for her PRIVILEGE OF BEING THEIR MOTHER!
View attachment 406589
minnie baby you aren’t wrong sweetheart
wait wait wait.... WHERE ARE THE RECEIPTS? I wanna seeeeeeeeee

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Yikes latest insta pic shows her lips are BOTCHED! And she knows it! Just reading through the comments....

Reactions: 14
She's gonna do some coffin photoshoot duck valentines day divorce party... watch. She's so miserable. Imagine being "33 and free" acting like your 13 posting stupid subliminal quotes, thirst trap photos for attention, making up fake boyfriends to get your ex jealous, like wth? Lol Frankly, she needs to hire a manager or a PR team to completely rebrand herself. No one else is holding onto the "I was on Jerseylicious" tagline anymore besides her. I think she was hoping her kids would be child actors or models by now and she'd be able to mooch off them.
oh girl she doesn’t have money for a PR team let alone a PR person lol

yup she’s disappointed her kids turned out below average and sky failed miserably at the modeling trash bag pushed her into. So sky is a no go, she dislikes Jayden and wouldn’t even bother with her,Julian has special needs and she can’t even communicate with him so her options have dwindled

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
It drives me insane when she won't answer a question normally . How many grams of hair? "My hair is naturally this long i just added extra hair" yea we know, how muchhhhh was the question!!! 🙄🙄🙄🙄😩😩😩
Oh my God, yeeeesss!!!! After reading her comment, I found myself shouting ‘So how many grams of hair, witch? How many grams of hair???’. It’s so tiring 🤦‍♀️ 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
She constantly eludes to it.
Right lol. She posts 67896544328 memes and quotes pertaining to cheating. Then says I never said he cheated.🙄 Mind you that prior to her split and announcement she never posted tit like this.

This right here is one of the 45664 things that drives me nuts about her. Like why lie and make it so obvious you're lying!? Why post all that tit then get arrogant when people speculate and ask about the tit you posted!!??!

I have a friend I'm no longer friends with because of this type of behavior along with other things too. It's so childish and annoying.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Since Tracy is such a tiktok cElEbRity and loves thirst-traps, why won’t she participate in the Silhouette challenge? Come on, Tray, show us some of that sexy body, A1 cleavage, perky boobs, skinny waist and Beyoncé curves. Oh, I forgot. You can’t photoshop videos 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I stopped following big T a couple of weeks ago, I couldn't keep up with these threads 😂😂. I just had a look on her I.G and oh my daaayyyyyssss the lips...... She looks sick and bloated 🥴

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I don’t understand how she can be away from her kids that much. Especially her special needs little boy. I can’t stand being away from my son even when I go to work. Little boys are so attached to their mothers. She’s disgusting. I feel so bad for him.
When her kids are adults and remember what an uncaring tit mother she was to them, and she still has no one to love her because of her demanding ways, and her family wants nothing to do with her because she’s been so selfish to them, THEN karma will hit hard . And it will be FAR too late to do anything but be with herself and think about the ruined relationships and missed opportunities because she focused on attaining eternal youth and old age caught her anyhow. Like it does everyone. She’s so bleeping demanding in her relationships. A man can’t simply love her. He has to be over the top with it. Jesus Christ. Grow up little girl. Be a mother. Be a good friend. Being something TO your new man instead of expecting the world. And learn to love yourself. Flaws and all. I’d bet most men would long term choose a plain woman who made them laugh and was a loving companion to a ‘beautiful’ one who was insecure and demanding.

Is Julie a godparent to any of Tracy's kids? I remember there being a recent post I think on one of her Q&A stories... someone asked her if she had godkids and her reply was none yet. Maybe they fell out because she doesn't want Tracy to be godparent?
Jewish babies don’t have godparents in the religious sense. I remember Tracys kids being dressed in christening gowns but were they baptized in a church?

• Heart
What scares me is what her daughter's will grow up to? I fear for their emotional well-being and severe body issues. I am extremely concerned about Jayden and why does this o-beast dislike her so much I don't understand why?

Reactions: 20
AEFDA18E-4DBD-4690-856B-16DFB8735B60.jpeg

She literally never has all three for more than a day shes honestly not living on this planet she must take prescription pills or just be completely off the deep end. How does she honestly think this applies to her? She leaves her kid at her moms cus his appt is an hours drive away....meanwhile she says online she has an appt for microblading 🤦🏻‍♀️

38E9BCF4-07D1-4D2F-80D9-91E98D5C1B0B.jpeg

Its funny she wants ppl to change for her but she refuses to change/grow up for herself and her kids. This lady is the definition of selfish self absorbed narcissist lunatic

99B3F461-A092-426E-A80C-28CA9D840226.jpeg

If she says this one more time......😒

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.