Tracy Dimarco #28

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nope it wasn’t me who was on Alan’s zoom
That's crazy then. So weird. If they had seen your ig trust and believe they would have blocked it as soon as they saw it. I don't know if you do it but sometimes if someone mentions where they work on here then again in club baddie or something like that they may put 2 and 2 together that way. I believe big t reads on here dam near every day or every other.

Reactions: 18
Doggy style, it’s because the guys you are with don’t want to see your true self. You cat-fished them. The only way they can stomach being with you, is from behind. This way they don’t have to see the mite filled lashes, uneven blistered lips, and caked on makeup bloated face!
That ass though.
it resembles a damn oversized beach ball.

Her “ask me a question” answers always kill me .. I don’t think we’ve seen ONE in months where she hasn’t mentioned Corey not paying child support - WE ALL KNOW, RELAX.

also LOL one question was asked about her “boyfriend” where she posted a video response clip from real housewives repeating “who said that?!?” Insinuating she doesn’t have a bf.

few questions later she posts her and her “bf” when asked what her dream car is.

she can’t even keep up with her own BS. I still am floored with how she has so much time to do pointless tit on SM 247.

also notice none of the questions are questions a REAL influencer would be asked; like skincare routine, favorite book, excersize regime, favorite artist, ANY question about her kids/education?!

It’s because she has zero depth and so do her saddies. Every question has to be about her or Corey - there’s no substance beyond. She’s such a joke n she doesn’t even know it 😂
imma ask her what her favorite book is next time. She doesn’t even read to her own kids. I doubt she reads for herself.

I think Jess just does makeup now and you don’t need a license anymore for makeup applications
Here’s a more pressing question. Who tf would choose Jess HOTTIE as a user name?
Is she 15 and on fb?
Gurrllll you ain’t hot. Tr
Here we go with the SwAG again 🙄🙄
Cheap knockoff designer clothes ✔
Shoes 2 sizes too big ✔
Girl leggings ✔
are leggings a thing for little boys now? 🤔

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Also did a little snooping some of her “besties” don’t follow her on Ig and Olivia is verified but she isn’t or can’t 🤔

Reactions: 7
7FDD21A2-3C4C-4C6D-A6DD-0D6134FD94C7.png

I mean, you’d still have to do a tit TON of work to even look like this Tray...soooo what are you trying to say?

a pooch and 80+ lbs overweight is 2 VERY different things.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Which one of you assholes mentioned how she turns everything around to her and her kids. Cause now I can’t unseen it 😭😭 did anyone just see what she posted about the two random little girls in the Cinderella carriage and now she claims everyone thought it was skylar and Jayden

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 22
So I am now blocked on Tracy’s IG, Jessica’s, AND the BE insta I never did anything to them on my real account so that’s cool 🙄
I think you posted something a few days ago that showed your Instagram pic... I wonder if they are closely monitoring this site

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I’ve always been partial to cleft chins and dimples. I think they’re cute.
I love a booty chin but on a man. John Travolta etc....

Which one of you assholes mentioned how she turns everything around to her and her kids. Cause now I can’t unseen it 😭😭 did anyone just see what she posted about the two random little girls in the Cinderella carriage and now she claims everyone thought it was skylar and Jayden
It was me🙋‍♀️. But in all fairness someone said waaaaaaaaaaay earlier when she posted that video about the swings going on their own. She said Julian was the same 🤡.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I love a booty chin but on a man. John Travolta etc....

It was me🙋‍♀️. But in all fairness someone said waaaaaaaaaaay earlier when she posted that video about the swings going on their own. She said Julian was the same 🤡.
Same! I like them on men, but preferably when they’re subtle. Tracy’s sometimes makes her look harsher than she already does.

Reactions: 8
Just found it. It showed your handle from your comment
if that’s where they found it from....we now have 100% confirmation that they read. Wow these broads really are SsSoOoO BuSYyY! With their 3 jobs, 4 kids between the two (but don’t forget T is a single mom of 3 and has them 85% of the time).

Jess and Tray if you’re reading,
Just stop. Stop with the bullshit, stop constantly putting other women down, stop photoshopping, stop being so goddamn vain and superficial and telling your “baddies” the only things important in life are how to give your man a killer BJ (which I’m sure you both SUCK-literally no pun intended) and how much filler you can pump into your inflated heads. You two are GOOD EXAMPLES of how to be terrible moms, terrible friends, freeloaders and thieves. You two are just getting started with what karma has planned for you....

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
So I was creeping on the CB page since I have it muted to see if I missed anything good, and came across this blatant lie. Tracy saying Jess’ first pregnancy was accidental and then actual clips from the podcast saying she and Denny are trying. Why lie about that?? I swear they’re both so stuck in high school thinking it’s the cool kid way to do it. I guess the same way Big T liked to brag she had 3 kids because her husband’s pullout game sucks 🙄

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Agreed. 0 depth. 0 substance. Nothing remotely intelligent to say.
Her “ask me a question” answers always kill me .. I don’t think we’ve seen ONE in months where she hasn’t mentioned Corey not paying child support - WE ALL KNOW, RELAX.

also LOL one question was asked about her “boyfriend” where she posted a video response clip from real housewives repeating “who said that?!?” Insinuating she doesn’t have a bf.

few questions later she posts her and her “bf” when asked what her dream car is.

she can’t even keep up with her own BS. I still am floored with how she has so much time to do pointless tit on SM 247.

also notice none of the questions are questions a REAL influencer would be asked; like skincare routine, favorite book, excersize regime, favorite artist, ANY question about her kids/education?!

It’s because she has zero depth and so do her saddies. Every question has to be about her or Corey - there’s no substance beyond. She’s such a joke n she doesn’t even know it 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 17
That ass though.
it resembles a damn oversized beach ball.

imma ask her what her favorite book is next time. She doesn’t even read to her own kids. I doubt she reads for herself.

Here’s a more pressing question. Who tf would choose Jess HOTTIE as a user name?
Is she 15 and on fb?
Gurrllll you ain’t hot. Tr

are leggings a thing for little boys now? 🤔
Leggings/jeggings are a thing for grown ass MEN now lol. They look ridiculous.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
I mean she must be living in some sort of parallel universe. This is the legit opposite of her. Mind blown. 🤯
HEY ! Getting free lip injections , cool sculpting , pretending to take boom bod & eat meal prepped food is hard work okkkkkk !! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.