Tracy Dimarco #28

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
2D30FC2E-664C-4E30-BA66-3DD11F58CF85.png

everyone needs to follow this page, they blast people who do crazy photoshop, someone send them big Ts photos!! 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Will be interesting to see if corey/brielle post anything for valentines day (if theyre actually still together) im interested in seeing tracys reaction esp cos she hates the holiday and after the whole possible break up drama over the only fans post.....
Corey hasn’t done anything for Valentine’s Day for the last how many years of being with tracy? He should definitely give Brielle the most extravagant Valentine’s Day ever 😂

Reactions: 25
View attachment 401975View attachment 401976

Shes soooooo desperate to seem "cool"
I gaurentee u the minuye any man gave her attention on valentines day she'd eat it up. She really thinks hating "popular" things makes you cool. What makes a person "cool" is owning their tit and being confident without having to constantly say why theyre "cool" god shes going to be nauseating from here to feb 15 🙄🙄🙄🙄
Shes so phony always talks about how she hates valentines.. im pretty sure she did this because brielle posted some valentines stuff the other day on her stories all of a sudden tracy here wants to look like mom of the year talking about she doesnt wanna deprive the kids! Please you deprive them in so many other ways its sad

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I agree wholeheartedly.
Those three kids COME FIRST!
Over the past year or two she seems to have forgotten they exist.
What kind of mother takes them to the playground and records HERSELF while her kids beg for her attention?
Her mother commented on one of her stories so you KNOW she sees at least some of them.
She is SO self absorbed it's sickening.
Remember the days when those girls couldn't leave the house without dressing alike (oh, they WANT to dress the same)
Yet, when with Corey, they wear regular clothes. I wonder if she just can't afford them or if they have said STOP IT to their mother.
Listen, they're cute as hell and I thought they were adorable in their posed pics (minus the "sexiness" of it - 'stick your butt out', 'purse your lips', etc.
But I'm gonna say, if my kids were in whatever school they went to and I saw them in public that way, I'd be thinking, WTF?
It's FAR too over the top for everyday wear.
I know my kids look at toddler pictures and say why? Why did you dress us this way?? lol
Imagine the three of them as adults looking back at these gems (if she even bothers to print them and put them in a photo album)
She said she dresses them so well, that when they grow up they won't be embarrassed looking at old pics

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Lord this thread moves fast. Catching up

Imagine being mid 30s and still airing out your business.....how embarassing. And she has 0 friends. No good friend would standby and let their friend go down the ego drain so badly.
She literally has zero friends your right about that.. on her birthday she was with sammy her grandmother and her mother... brielle on the other hand looks like shes liked by pple and has alot of friends seeing how many pple wished her happy bday on her stories!

Reactions: 14
I would be mortified if I found out my parents put my potty training for thousands of people to see. I remember when Tracy did that with Skylar, she zoomed into the potty to show Skylar's pee. I wanted to puke. So unnecessary and disgusting.
I remember that! Like she needed “receipts” that her daughter peed on the potty.

Reactions: 11
She said she dresses them so well, that when they grow up they won't be embarrassed looking at old pics
That’s laughable... those poor kids are almost always naked at home, to the point that when they’re at other people’s houses, Julian is usually shirtless for some reason

She literally has zero friends your right about that.. on her birthday she was with sammy her grandmother and her mother... brielle on the other hand looks like shes liked by pple and has alot of friends seeing how many pple wished her happy bday on her stories!
I have Brielle, Tracy and Corey (2 different accts on IG) and I do like how Brielle seems to not be as open with her business (she has slip ups sure) but Tracy. Aye chica.... girl get a therapist, a journal, something. I would be so embarassed of my daughter if I saw her constantly air her dirty laundry. Its so classless of a woman who claims to have so much.

Brielle lives near me.... waiting on the day I run into her ass in Wegmans 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I have Brielle, Tracy and Corey (2 different accts on IG) and I do like how Brielle seems to not be as open with her business (she has slip ups sure) but Tracy. Aye chica.... girl get a therapist, a journal, something. I would be so embarassed of my daughter if I saw her constantly air her dirty laundry. Its so classless of a woman who claims to have so much.

Brielle lives near me.... waiting on the day I run into her ass in Wegmans 😂
The Wegmans by Target? So close to my house! 😂 I’m gonna start keeping my eyes peeled for her now, too!

Seriously when will her parents finally snap? Like they can’t be on board with the way they have their grandchildren constantly shipped around to different sitters?

Reactions: 16
That’s a lie the code was also here. 😂 Whoever posted it thanks for taking one for the team. You’re a real one.
The way these people are clinging on to a show that’s been over for close to 10 years now 🥴🥴. So desperate Z list and cringeworthy!!! If Tracy had tried to work hard to make other successes, she’d have new material to share with her saddies, not stale boring 10 year old crap. This is beyond pathetic. And baddie daddie??? 🤮 🤮

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Everyone knows that Trashy and Kermit would NEVER in a million years associate with someone like Allen. They’re shallow witches that would make fun of him and think they’re way better ( they’re actually way worse). And sorry but the “baddie daddy” think makes me stomach turn. The photos of him advertising it are so awkward. Why would anyone wanna hear some random guys opinion on a tv show he has NO connection to??? I’m dying at the fact that there were only 5 people in the zoom. I think that’s also an indication that the podcast gets the low views that we’ve expected.

Reactions: 32
I’ve put the first jerseylicious episode on and it’s so funny to see how amazing Tracy thought she was and how she was going to ruin Olivia.
And now, however many years on, Tracy’s life is a joke and Olivia is thriving!

Mean girls never win Tracy, hope you teach your daughters that before you put them on the path to be failures like you!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
The way these people are clinging on to a show that’s been over for close to 10 years now 🥴🥴. So desperate Z list and cringeworthy!!! If Tracy had tried to work hard to make other successes, she’d have new material to share with her saddies, not stale boring 10 year old crap. This is beyond pathetic. And baddie daddie??? 🤮 🤮
He looks like a chubby Joe Exotic!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.