Tracy Dimarco #28

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Happy Monday Tattlers! The White House press secretary just announced that beginning this week they will have an ASL interpreter in all press conferences going forward. Makes me happy for Julian and the deaf community. #inclusion

• Heart
Reactions: 20
This little girl irritates me to no end and lawd knows it shouldn’t because I’m grown. I guess it’s because I have two sons and I would be mortified if they ever bought a trash bag like Tracy home or worse yet marry one.
I never liked her from day one of jerseylicious. Acted the total twit. Years later she would claim it was all editing from the show that made her look like that. Then it was they were only filming her reaction to something that was said/done to her that conveniently wasn’t shown on camera 🙄 then on her crappy podcast (first season I think) she claims they told her it was a soap opera and she was actin. like, girl what?!?!
Literally all the other cast members have some kind of relationship or talk or see each other. Just last summer alone Michelle was with Olivia. Alexa out with different cast members. Who she tight with, Cathy Giove? Another desperate housewife of NJ wannabe? That really doesn’t say much.
Then she has the audacity to post those desperate ask me questions segs and claims that although she misses her old body she would never want to be skinny...THEN WHY THE duck YOU PHOTOSHOP YOURSELF TO BE 100lbs LESS?
She’s a joke. A legit joke. She wants clap back with your mom she shouldve swallowed you garbage but tit, her mom should’ve went strait the duck to bed. She not even worth the calories

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
she’s waving to all us “blocked” people hahaha
I wonder whether her follower count is so high because she’s blocked so many people so they sit there in limbo? If you block someone do they still count towards your follower number cause they never unfollowed you.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
It looks like one of those dummy bodies you can buy for boxing with a hoody over it 😂
Lol I thought it was a weird car seat.
hi I’m new but have been reading for two weeks. Idk how to start a post yet but way back someone said they wished they had her address to send an ASL book to. Umm you can find anything online.
remember the bridal shower she had at the Poconos? Didja know her parents bought a house there several years ago? (Found it online) she’s been mooching off her parents for a while.
I’m so sad for those kids. She used to post pics with them (although pimping out her friends clothes) but for a long time it’s only her thirst traps. She’s spiraling. Those kids are being ignored.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Just saw Snooki partnered with Hasboro games on IG - If Tracy was smart she could've been doing the same with big company names like that too, but nope - sucks to suck!

Reactions: 18
On brielles latest bday selfie post
Makes me wonder if she is actually seeing him tonite or if corey is just desperately trying to "win her back"? 🤔🍿 either way the comment alone is likely driving tracy nuts cos we all know she stalks brielle and corey

8441D84B-5CC1-4DC2-8B8D-208FC0230591.jpeg
6D68A794-4BB7-44EE-908F-9123AA159A7E.jpeg

Reactions: 16
On brielles latest bday selfie post
Makes me wonder if she is actually seeing him tonite or if corey is just desperately trying to "win her back"? 🤔🍿 either way the comment alone is likely driving tracy nuts cos we all know she stalks brielle and corey
Corey is chasing Brielle the way Tracy thought he’d chase her when she left. Ooof that backfired on her.
That being said it seems all of their relationships are toxic af 🤪

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Tbh I think the way that Corey is chasing Brielle is the way that he tried to chase Tracy throughout the year that they were separated and no one knew. He’d still post gushy social media posts for her and act like they were still together and everything was peachy. I think that’s just his thing. And then once the girl makes it official or clear that it’s not happening, he lashes out and flips it on the girl. Like how he supposedly told Tracy that no other guy would want her and how he trash talked her to strangers via DM. It should be interesting to see if Brielle takes him back or not (and for how long) and how he responds if she’s actually serious about not wanting him anymore.

Reactions: 27
Brielle keeps holding her hair back to flaunt those earrings in her stories & that post today...a gift from Corey perhaps??? 😲
Imagine T seething that she isn’t getting child support and he’s buying his gf new earrings 🤣

or maybe she really did dump him and he’s just being a thirsty witch to try and get her back 🤷🏽‍♀️😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.