Tracy Dimarco #28

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gigi taught Julian that if he wanted a treat (in her video it was a piece of chocolate) you say “thank you Gigi.” Corey was trying to get him to say more words, as well as associate words to people (and Corey isn’t the only one bc I’ve seen his sisters and nieces do it, too). Julian wanted the play doh, so he repeated what Gigi taught him bc he has no clue what it means and knew it would get him a treat/what he wanted in the end. Basically, he’s a parrot and has no concept of language at all.
Which is sad. He thinks “thank you Gigi” will get him anything. He’s too young and started too late to understand or know better. My heart breaks for that sweet boy.

• Sad
Reactions: 24
Gigi taught Julian that if he wanted a treat (in her video it was a piece of chocolate) you say “thank you Gigi.” Corey was trying to get him to say more words, as well as associate words to people (and Corey isn’t the only one bc I’ve seen his sisters and nieces do it, too). Julian wanted the play doh, so he repeated what Gigi taught him bc he has no clue what it means and knew it would get him a treat/what he wanted in the end. Basically, he’s a parrot and has no concept of language at all.
This is so sad. This is a child not a circus animal or a dog. What the hell kinda teaching is Gigi doing?

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
The kids are with Corey this weekend! Via his IG so whoever said Brielle could be mad abt him not spending time w her on her bday weekend could be on to something
That was me 🙋🏼‍♀️ I was just going to say looks like i could be right. She’s probably mad he didn’t get a ticket to go and that they couldn’t even talk about it because his phone was turned off because he didn’t pay that either

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Corey has the kids and he keeps trying to get Julian to say dada please. He keeps saying Gigi. Lol If you want him to say dada, be one. 🤷🏼‍♀️
Exactly. Cory, Tracy, GiGi.... EVERYONE treats these children like latch key kids. They only want the kids to perform for them for social media when it works for them and makes him look good. Kids have a funny way of being brutally honest & Fabulous judges of character. Very telling. If my own son wouldn’t call me dada and said “ no Gigi” I would be concerned about my lack of relationship with the boy.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
I don’t follow Corey, but all of your commentary is making me laugh hard 🤣🤣
Same but I’m laughing my butt off over here LOL 💩 😂
I am very much glad though, that someone has taught the poor child how to properly use a toilet. Tracy is clearly incapable or unwilling.

Reactions: 16
Tracy finally posted for ravens bday
I bleeping HATE my soon to be ex-sister in law and if she wished me a happy birthday I’d be annoyed. She’s so phony (just like Big T) that ignoring my birthday all around would be much better.

Reactions: 24
Looking like an old chancla! Look at the bags under her eyes! Photoshop all you want, there’s always someone out there that’s going to get a shot of you, just the way you really are!
My old chanclas are more useful than her! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Shocked the kids are with Corey all of a sudden. It was supposed to be his weekend but when I saw them down the shore I thought maybe he gave up his weekend .

Reactions: 10
It's almost 830 pm and trash hoe Tracy is posting garbage instagram posts. Should she not be out being a fat thirst trap.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I bleeping HATE my soon to be ex-sister in law and if she wished me a happy birthday I’d be annoyed. She’s so phony (just like Big T) that ignoring my birthday all around would be much better.
I feel this if I told you all what my brothers wife is like you’d be like what in the lifetime movie

Reactions: 17
Y’all need to share your screenshots of Corey’s time with the kids for those who don’t follow!!

Im dying at your commentary tho! 😭

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.