Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

here_for_the_T

I LOVE reading comments on all of the different pages and wondering which account belongs to which tattler 😂😂 I want to comment on them and be like HEY GURL, FANCY MEETING YOU HERE 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

The_ Adjudicator

"I know women who ache to have babies, and here this bitch is popping out 3 kids and then as soon as she doesn’t have the picture perfect image anymore, out the window her mothering goes? What in the actual fuck?!?"

⬆⬆⬆THIS ⬆⬆⬆

She can not face imperfection meanwhile she is the epitome of imperfection.

• Heart
Ok

She leaves him so her mom can do the ‘homework’ with him. There’s no point in doing the work (therapy) but not practicing (the homework) when he gets home. She won’t sit her fat ass down to reinforce what he learned during therapy. That’s what Gigi is for. That’s why she’s leaving him there. One less thing for this trash bag to worry about.
So is Gigi and Julian gonna teach Tracy, Corey and the rest of the fam what he's learning? Clearly this hasn't been completely thought out. Will Julian be staying there long term because if not all of this therapy is for nothing. Tracy won't follow through and reinforce what's been taught. These kids are bopped around from house to house, and seeing as though T and C don't communicate how will any of this be relayed?!
Why did they wait so long to even start therapy? Age isn't the issue like T said. We've all seen other deaf children with therapy from a young age. Was it court mandated? Is it all for show to make Big T mom of the year? They way they got it going now will all be for nothing. It's like taking cooking classes but you don't have a stove at home. 🤦🏼‍♀️

LivLove

Will be interesting to see if corey/brielle post anything for valentines day (if theyre actually still together) im interested in seeing tracys reaction esp cos she hates the holiday and after the whole possible break up drama over the only fans post.....
Corey hasn’t done anything for Valentine’s Day for the last how many years of being with tracy? He should definitely give Brielle the most extravagant Valentine’s Day ever 😂

margaritatime

VIP Member
I had time this morning and because it pisses me off that she can do all these things but can’t take her son to his therapies. All these trips are about an hour round trip with the exception of Echo. How the fuck is 2 hours round trip for her “Legacy Baby” a fucking problem for her. How how how! Someone please... make it make sense. How is his therapies not a number one priority to you. I’m really starting to believe that she does not have custody of Julian.
If she would stop.posting her beauty appointments, watching TV all day, getting drunk with Sammy, making ticktoks, and IG posts/lives , I MAY have SOME understanding for her not having time. We all make the time for what is important. As a true single parent, (not her definition) you do what you gotta do . You prioritize your children's schedule over your own personal pleasures. 1 hour away is nothing when it comes to your child's basic needs.
Let's assume she can't drive the 1 hour away🙄, he does not need to spend the night at someone else's house for so many days a week. She can do some LeG wOrK and meet the parents half way, or pick him up and drop him off each day , she can even sleep at her mom's to take care of him when he is not in therapy. She is just a pure lazy cunt. There is no excuse. NONE ! Imagine me raising my grandkids while my kid is doing irrelevant shit 😡 I would most def help out if they are working hard to support their family, but if they are going to beauty appointments , being a ho, making a fool of themselves, no thank you! Rant over. Thank you for your time.

• Heart

Burnitdown7

VIP Member
ugh it’s the (most likely) fake or borrowed Chanel for me. Her obsession with showing off that she has designer items is SAD! I remember wayyy back in JL days she posted a Twitter poll asking about what car she should get and it was between a Lexus, a Caddy, a Benz and a BMW. Now she doesn’t have a pot to piss in 😂
She really expected to make it huge and live a glorious life... and she could have had all that... but she didn’t/ doesn’t want to work for any of it.

• Heart

dmariee

She acts like she doesn't care about Corey or Brielle but answers any questions about them :unsure: If she REALLLY didn't care she would tell people to stop asking her questions about them and drop it but she lovessss it. She gives them a lot of attention for someone who doesn't give a shit. Also don't get how she has an entire fb group of saddies talking about her ex and his love life its fucking weird.

• Heart

Jennjennjenn

Chatty Member
I’m pretty sure one of you locals knows someone who knows all the tea and I’ve been patiently waiting but, this bitch is testing my patience. I know somebody here knows the story so spill it so we can end her charade.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Cheer1243

Wow the real video on the cool sculpting place is so crazy and shows her real skin for once!! Yikes all that make up and you can still see how bad her skin looks. You can tell she doesn’t wash her make up off at night and never lets her skin just be bare. She also needs to drink more water (not just because she’s a thirsty bitch) but her skin looks dry/crusty AF 😳

Also, for someone who’s so busy 🙄(and doesn’t “like” the show) why does she keep watching Bridgerton on Netflix. If I don’t like something I’m now watching 3 fucking episodes of it. She’s so desperate for content on her IG and has to act like she doesn’t like what everyone else likes and she’s soooooo unique, when she’s literally the most basic ass bitch ever

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

Missassypants

Chatty Member
I wonder why big-t still keeps eps in her name? For someone who seems to despise him, she sure hanging onto it..I know she uses the excuse that her kids have the last name but umm...if she hated him that much, why keep his name on her Instagram handle? In my personal experience, when I was cheated on, I changed my name back to my maiden name immediately even before divorce was final 😆 I wanted nothing of him. My daughter can have his last name but not me. Thoughts?

• Heart

Iloveteevee

VIP Member
The sad thing is she doesnt need to live like that. We've all been there, gained some weight, feel insecure about it. Most normal ppl get up and do something about it. Work out. Eat better. Or just own it and love it if youre too lazy to change it! She doesnt work so she literally has all day to work out (with the kiddos even!) go on walks, google healthy tasty meals and cook them! She has nothing but time and help and she squanders it all on tiktok and photoshop and then wonders why she feels so miserable😒. She chose to be a stay at home mom and somehow managed to fail at that because she couldnt even bother to keep her kids teeth clean and healthy. She had one job. To care for those babies and she was to selfish to do even that for her own children 😔😣

• Heart

Burnitdown7

VIP Member
I remember years ago when he was playing softball someone told her her was messing around and Tracy publicly bashed the girl, called her a psycho liar. Corey was done with baseball shortly after.
I remember this as well, the comment was up for a while before she lost her shit.

It just surprises me she would stay with him for so long if he was always cheating. She strikes me as the type that would beat the hell out of the guy, the girl and leave the relationship, she just doesn’t strike me as the type to look the other way, he must’ve really manipulated her
Not manipulated at all, she wanted to maintain the picture perfect life. That’s the only thing she is good at. Putting on a facade. She tried to keep it up until she no longer could. People asked too many questions and she didn’t know how to fake it anymore. So she came out with the “truth” (I use the word truth loosely here)... but on her terms and a way that would fit her narrative of being the victim/ bigger person. But she’s been spiraling and she can’t keep up.

Missliss416

Chatty Member
Thanks for sharing for those of us who don’t follow Corey guys!

honestly, it is year 2021 - we all have cellphones & internet - there is NO excuse for Tracy and Corey to be so uneducated on proper tactics for Julian. There are communities online, YouTube videos, forums, a copious amount of resources to find info on the best tactics to get him help with his speech and ASL.

I’d bet money none of them include berating your child while they’re taking a dump to say Dada.
I’d bet money none of them include dropping your child off at their grandparents 5 days a week and using those days to post memes.
I’d bet the majority of them include patience, dedication, consistency - just like anything else that is work, the reward is so great.
We all know Corey and Tracy do nothing that constitutes putting in actual work outside of their puney comfort zones.

these kids are doomed 😢

imagine being Julian’s speech therapist - and seeing that he is 3 years old, essentially non-verbal, only knows a few words of ASL and his mother is nowhere to be found for the sessions.

I can’t imagine what they think/say, and how they probably feel so bad for him. Jesus what a shit show.

• Sad
  • Heart

AntiBS

Been saying Tara is trash. She treats Jayden like shit with the rest of them. Add Gigi to that list too. Can't wait til Jayden mops the floor with these perras.
I pray for the day Jayden is a strong, independent, SUCCESSFUL, woman! Everything her POS mother isnt. Ive always thought Tara puts on a good show for the camera. She films herself being EXTRA nice and its PHONY! Shes all show! Just the tone of her voice sounds fake. Shes another POS!

• Heart
Reactions: 24

AntiBS

You know what I was thinking, the post she made with Corey’s receipts was a collage of all kinds of screenshots and texts.

Just picture her sitting there putting that together, fuming. 😂 And all so she could post it as an “answer” to an IG Q&A.

Imagine having the time to do that with 3 kids, one with special needs and THREE jobs.

A few gems. She looked so good in the one with her hair up. The other one, just wow. The color contacts and the nails. 😳

Those nails were horrific. Beyond tacky! But it matched her.... tacky! Shes never had style... only in her head!

• Heart

Gigi0380

VIP Member
So someone asked her what's her dream car and she posts a pic of her and her make believe man? I don't get it. 🤔

• Haha