Tracy Dimarco #28

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why would they stay up until 3 am just to plot against Tracy? I don’t think it has anything to do with her, personally, I think they had a big fight and decided to publicly display it, like idiots. I also wouldn’t doubt if Tracy and Brielle are “exchanging stories” now.
if Brielle is on vacation somewhere could be time difference?

Julian is saying “ thank you Gigi” to Corey that shows that’s all he has learnt that one sentence it’s sad
And that he doesn’t understand what he’s saying

• Sad
Reactions: 17
I agree. Leopards don't change their spots. Corey has been who he is, for a LONG time and will be that way with Tracy, Brielle, anyone. Only a matter of time before the real him came out in his relationship. Sooner or later the real person comes out - in this instance it appears to be sooner. 🤷🏼‍♀️
Right cuz 3 kids arent involved!

Reactions: 8
Corey has the kids???
Yeah I thought it was supposed to be Tracy’s weekend too! Maybe it changed cuz this weekend is Brielle’s b-day weekend and Corey was probably supposed to be with her, but now that he’s not, the plans changed?

Reactions: 11
Corey has the kids and he keeps trying to get Julian to say dada please. He keeps saying Gigi. Lol If you want him to say dada, be one. 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
It’s Raven’s birthday today, he may have the kids for her birthday. That could be another reason why Tracy doesn’t like January birthdays. Raven more than likely doesn’t particularly care for Tracy.

Reactions: 16
The kids are with Corey this weekend! Via his IG so whoever said Brielle could be mad abt him not spending time w her on her bday weekend could be on to something

Reactions: 11
Funny that pics of his kids come right after his Only Fans story 🙄🙄 and he hasn’t even deleted it yet!

Reactions: 10
I could have done without Julian shitting on the toilet. 🤷🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️ Although it seems Gigi is obviously the one who did that. Good for her.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Corey has the kids and he keeps trying to get Julian to say dada please. He keeps saying Gigi. Lol If you want him to say dada, be one. 🤷🏼‍♀️
Gigi taught Julian that if he wanted a treat (in her video it was a piece of chocolate) you say “thank you Gigi.” Corey was trying to get him to say more words, as well as associate words to people (and Corey isn’t the only one bc I’ve seen his sisters and nieces do it, too). Julian wanted the play doh, so he repeated what Gigi taught him bc he has no clue what it means and knew it would get him a treat/what he wanted in the end. Basically, he’s a parrot and has no concept of language at all.

• Sad
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.