Tracy Dimarco #28

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So sad she spends more time looking at /reposting sex stuff versus ASL stuff. Soo worried about her next man but not about her kids teeth😒

• Sad
Reactions: 22
So sad she spends more time looking at /reposting sex stuff versus ASL stuff. Soo worried about her next man but not about her kids teeth😒
Seriously and she starts early asf making her stories yet she claims she’s so busy with 3 jobs. She spends literally the whole day reposting other ppls stuff and recording her tv. Such content for someone with half a MIL followers 🤣 I also find it funny her count never changes. Anyone have a screen shot of her bio? I feel like her count is always 534k🧐🤔

Reactions: 21
Seriously and she starts early asf making her stories yet she claims she’s so busy with 3 jobs. She spends literally the whole day reposting other ppls stuff and recording her tv. Such content for someone with half a MIL followers 🤣 I also find it funny her count never changes. Anyone have a screen shot of her bio? I feel like her count is always 534k🧐🤔
I’ve wondered this too! I just checked and it is 534K. It almost always is!! Somethings fishy 🐠 not jus her catfish photos either

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I’ve wondered this too! I just checked and it is 534K. It almost always is!! Somethings fishy 🐠 not jus her catfish photos either
I’m trying to find a old screen shot of her bio. I swear it’s the same number. We’ve bee. Saying this same number since March last year.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
That’s not my IG pic.. I screenshotted that from the post on FB. The pic is the same pic as the girl who commented it. Suzanne Kahn (possibly a relation to Sammy?) idk! Oh well it’s not like they’re gunna unblock me 😂😂😂
Oooh oops sorry! Was trying to find the post that may have exposed you

What are these weird black and white videos she posted last night? If this supposed to be her? Who the hell takes a video of this?
She had ~similar~ nails in May. Sometimes my insomnia works for me lol. Also around this time is the last time the girls looked consistently put together
F9924D8A-3EC3-4A8D-895C-79991EA9921F.jpeg

I’m trying to find a old screen shot of her bio. I swear it’s the same number. We’ve bee. Saying this same number since March last year.
I think the highest it was at was 537K

Last edited:
She definitely pays for followers. Her posted content is very vanilla and definitely reposting other people's memes and content. The TV stuff bothers me as it's constant and no one cares. She has no depth in personality and wants to be that basic witch but is a try hard. She fully does not comprehend that she is over and needs to rebuild her brand so she can have some sort of relevancy.

Reactions: 26
She looks so much better here. Her eyebrows actually look okay. Obviously she's using a heavy smoothing filter but her overall appearance is so less harsh. Woof is when she has 8lbs of makeup on her face. Side note. She definitely wasted money on the lip fillers if this is actually this morning. Her lips don't look filled. They also look good! Just add some gloss girl and that's it!

Back thought. Maybe they do look filled but because she over draws them I don't see it because they're normally gigantic and cartoonish.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 19
She definitely pays for followers. Her posted content is very vanilla and definitely reposting other people's memes and content. The TV stuff bothers me as it's constant and no one cares. She has no depth in personality and wants to be that basic witch but is a try hard. She fully does not comprehend that she is over and needs to rebuild her brand so she can have some sort of relevancy.
She has no clue how to rebrand herself. We’ve given her so many tips on what she could do, and she just won’t. Like it’s annoying as duck.
She’d rather chase dick than be a mother.
She’d rather photoshop than own her tit.
She’d rather clap back than be kind.
She’d rather repost tit than come up with her own content.
She’s constantly looking for clout and it’s just pathetic.
Her Q&As are just a way to bash Corey and Brielle.
Her lives are spent looking for the comments that call her out on her bullshit.
Not one mother on here will say parenting is easy. It’s not this tit is hard a duck, but you don’t get to pretend you’re mother of the year when your babies have this dead on the inside look when they are around you. Or how a 4 year old full on bleeping believes they are the reason you are mad or sad.
duck this witch has a child that can hardly bleeping communicate with anybody except his grandparents and his 2 aunts who actually put some bleeping work into it.

I know women who ache to have babies, and here this witch is popping out 3 kids and then as soon as she doesn’t have the picture perfect image anymore, out the window her mothering goes? What in the actual duck?!? Don’t even get me started on Jess.... she’s literally picking up on Tracy’s bad mothering skills for all the wrong ass reasons. It’s not cute that a baby you prayed for is paying the price because your co-host won’t treat her PPD so you won’t either.

When does the Ah-ha moment come?
No “real man” wants a woman who don’t give a duck about the babies she birthed. I worry so much for Skylar, Jayden and Julian because my family saw first hand what it looks like when you bring the wrong “man” around your kids.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I don’t know if this is ever been talked about for something that’s always rubbed me the wrong way it’s even when the kids were in the womb she talked about Julian being a ladies man but why are we putting labels on kids ahead of time I understand people are that ignorant ( I mean obviously she’s the queen of ignorant) but come on it’s 2021 in the future they could be anything. She puts pressure on these kids already to be dancers to be cheerleaders to be prom queen to be cool To be the queen bee like let these kids be who they want to be. These kids are gonna be so messed up when they are older

Reactions: 28
It’s time to grow up Tracy. You could channel all that hateful energy into becoming an empowered mama. Anythimg is better than this life you’re ‘living’ now

"I know women who ache to have babies, and here this witch is popping out 3 kids and then as soon as she doesn’t have the picture perfect image anymore, out the window her mothering goes? What in the actual duck?!?"

⬆⬆⬆THIS ⬆⬆⬆

She can not face imperfection meanwhile she is the epitome of imperfection.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
She looks so much better here. Her eyebrows actually look okay. Obviously she's using a heavy smoothing filter but her overall appearance is so less harsh. Woof is when she has 8lbs of makeup on her face. Side note. She definitely wasted money on the lip fillers if this is actually this morning. Her lips don't look filled. They also look good! Just add some gloss girl and that's it!

Back thought. Maybe they do look filled but because she over draws them I don't see it because they're normally gigantic and cartoonish.
She looks SO much better here! If only she could realize how awful all that makeup is and go more natural

I remember checking her followers about 2-3 weeks ago and it was at 535k, so she’s slowly losing them lol

Reactions: 16
So she has 3 kids and due to that, claims she can’t get an actual job but yet she’s posted all morning watching nip tuck? Meanwhile who knows where her kids are. I seriously HATE lazy people!!! Who sits around all day watching tv when you’re in your 30s, “single” and 3 kids to provide for?? I just can’t, it’s infuriating. Disgusts me how she gave up on her kids too just bc her marriage didn’t work out (as someone said above). Poor Julian, they basically had him to save their marriage, now the marriage crumbles, he has special needs and she just gives up on him? It’s SO SAD

She looks SO much better here! If only she could realize how awful all that makeup is and go more natural

I remember checking her followers about 2-3 weeks ago and it was at 535k, so she’s slowly losing them lol
I agree on her appearance, if she took those nasty eyelashes off, she would look a million times better like this. It’s funny bc so many of her followers tell her that and it’s like she refuses to believe it, still loads on the contoured makeup and the gross fake lashes that don’t even look semi real

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Tracy, Jess, someone anyone, saddies, please let Tracy know to stop recording herself watching tv shows. NO ONE CARES. It’s stupid as duck. No one asked for this. No one needs to see your lame ass videos and hear your dumb commentary. By the way, even those fake tv surgeons could probably have done a better lip job then the hack she went to

Oh look she’s filming and driving again like an asshole

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.