Tracy Dimarco #28

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You know they’re going to say the larger ones are photo shopped not the smaller ones they have to defend their queen baddie. Lol
I was thinking that too 😩🤣 That will be Tracy too trying to cry victim. I'm sure lawyers will be brought up at some point 😂 Someone in CB needs to let us know what's happening there, is it being brought up? I'm very curious lol

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It wasn't divorce that caused her weight gain. It was her thinking Corey wasn't going anywhere and she let herself go.
Depression is real and yes people gain weight but normally they overcome it and lose the weight and deal with their Depression with medication etc.

I hope this post on Ra shows her that she is living a huge lie and she needs to snap out of whatever paradox she's living in and smarten up

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I was thinking that too 😩🤣 That will be Tracy too trying to cry victim. I'm sure lawyers will be brought up at some point 😂 Someone in CB needs to let us know what's happening there, is it being brought up? I'm very curious lol
Nothing posted yet from what I can see. I'll check periodically. I doubt they'll approve anything because that would drawl attention to her photoshopping and pages full of her photoshops. The person who runs that page quoted their source as phoneymaloney.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
So who’s seen her latest video/story where she’s licking her lumpy ass uneven lips trying to be sexy? And with those uneven dark areas 🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
I just am so disgusted by the fact that she leaves Julian with her mom he’s pretty much moved in there instead of her taking the time to learn and help him through school. Her mom doing this won’t help her to be able to communicate with him, won’t help his sisters be able to communicate with him, won’t help Corey to be able to communicate with him. And I don’t care what anyone says Tara and Raven do the bare minimum Raven more than Tara but the bare minimum and they won’t be able to communicate with him.

So who’s seen her latest video/story where she’s licking her lumpy ass uneven lips trying to be sexy? And with those uneven dark areas 🤮
Those lips look so disgusting. And she’s not cute. To think she is she’s hilarious.

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
Just a thought could there be a court order that states she can't have her kids like all 3 at once for more than a certain amount of time?

• Wow
Reactions: 14
I am full on cringing at her last story/tiktok!!! Ahhhhhhhhhh she can't be serious! Also quit showing us the asl "i love you" sign hanging from your mirror and actually learn new words to communicate with your child smh

Reactions: 16
After you had way to much dick, your huha has become to loose. Sorry, but there isn’t a dick big enough out there to fill that gap up!!
Whoa whoa whoa are we being facetious? Because we all know that our vaginas don’t actually “become TOO loose with every dick,” right?
I’m all in for dragging her because she’s being over the top, but what we shouldn’t do is perpetuate actual bullshit.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Just a thought could there be a court order that states she can't have her kids like all 3 at once for more than a certain amount of time?
I’ve been speculating that there is something in place. I remember she said some tit about pulling Skylar from her Pre-K program because the teacher put hands on Skylar... now look, there’s been speculations about stuff like that happening and usually multiple parents come forth about that particular teacher and it makes our local paper.. there was nothing. Then boom, off to NJ they went. Shortly after they “separated” and then all the kids started to increasingly be split up.

Reactions: 15
Came here with screenshots just for this!
How can she think these look ok?! And no more overdrawing my ass!!! We have eyes!!!
Gross. She looks dead again...(still...?) The lips 👄 , the ashy color..... all of it 🤮
For the love of God Tracy stop putting concealer on your lips and contour palette trying to make them look bigger. Why did you even get lip injections? Or are you just trying to go for the full clown look? 🤡 Stay pressed babi girl lol 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
@Jesshottie I am so sorry that Tracy and Jess found your real (AND fake page). It really is making me wonder how? I know Tracy can be a slick one at times. This is why I won’t even look at her page with my real accounts because I feel like why even risk it? I feel like she’s so paranoid about people watching her and calling her out, that she constantly stalks her social media and if anybody’s watching her stories that, say, doesn’t follow her already and like and love her every move (not a Saddie in other words) ..Etc. she starts getting paranoid and wonders 🧐 lol I could be totally wrong but that’s my take.
I just don’t want us Tattle lifers who are just being innocent, having some fun and trying to call Tracy out on her apparent lies… To get doxxed or whatever. Love to you all! Thank you for Your covert ops 😉

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I remember a while back ago noticing that she stopped posting about the kids throughout the day and more memes. But I can’t remember the exact time, it may have been around the time she found out about Corey. Does anyone remember this?

Reactions: 16
@Jesshottie I am so sorry that Tracy and Jess found your real (AND fake page). It really is making me wonder how? I know Tracy can be a slick one at times. This is why I won’t even look at her page with my real accounts because I feel like why even risk it? I feel like she’s so paranoid about people watching her and calling her out, that she constantly stalks her social media and if anybody’s watching her stories that, say, doesn’t follow her already and like and love her every move (not a Saddie in other words) ..Etc. she starts getting paranoid and wonders 🧐 lol I could be totally wrong but that’s my take.
I just don’t want us Tattle lifers who are just being innocent, having some fun and trying to call Tracy out on her apparent lies… To get doxxed or whatever. Love to you all! Thank you for Your covert ops 😉
The sad thing is I used to be SUCH a fan. I liked all ALL of her posts but around the time of the split I noticed more and more things off putting things about her and somehow I found you guys. :)

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.