Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

phoneymaloney

VIP Member
So who’s seen her latest video/story where she’s licking her lumpy ass uneven lips trying to be sexy? And with those uneven dark areas 🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 23

karlibel

omg im legit speechless... her lips look so. BAD. they aren't even EVEN!!!!! her cupids bow is going left and her lower lip is going right. wow wow wow.

• Haha

EmilyChambers

VIP Member
I don’t follow Corey 😢 can you elaborate for those of us who don’t follow?! 💕
OK, bear with me as I can't get the tone in writing

Julian Julian say Dada say Dada Julian Julian

Now say that sentence out loud yourself as though your dog is called Julian and you are giving that dog a command in a short, abrupt tone. Does that make sense?!

• Sad
  • Angry

QueenB0527

Chatty Member
I have a low verbal 10 year son with autism. He has been in speech since age 2 and didn't say a word until 2 years ago. Treats/rewards ARE AND CAN BE offered in the early stages of communication to motivate the child. It does not make them an animal. In Corey's defense, he was probably doing what was told by the therapist. My son had no idea what anything meant and had over 10 different therapists. You have to keep your commands short and to the point so they do not get lost or until they understand. It's extremely difficult and emotional if you are the one living it. I did the same exact thing with potty training with m&ms.

Thank you for saying this. My daughter was in speech therapy at one point for a small little lisp and she graduated over a year and a half ago so clearly she worked out the issue. It boggles my mind that nobody has helped Julian or got him into speech therapy or any kind of services. People keep saying GiGi Is the one putting him through deaf school or through some type of death services but based on what I’ve seen, I find that hard to believe. They’re teaching this boy to repeat things like a parrot and do things for treats. He has no understanding of the English language or vocabulary. It’s tragic and sad.
They essentially treat the boy like a dog or a pet. Pimping him out for social media. I would be angry and frustrated too Julian.

Also… Same with me. I had my daughter potty trained by 2 1/2 years old. It’s not hard. Start putting them on a kid potty and either use cloth diapers where the air can actually get to their privates so they know it’s time to go Or, remove the diaper and let them run free a bit. It takes patience and repetition you are correct. Tracy, Gigi and the rest of them don’t seem to get “it”. Sad they treat Julian as they do.

• Heart
Julian should NOT have to repeat dada ( which he clearly doesn’t want to) just to get some tissue !!!! I’m livid he’s being exploited

The kid jist wants his ass cleaned he doesn’t need to be filmed and talked at like a dog

• Heart
  • Sad

Beyondit

Welp bet you her friend julie will be done with her soon. First she screams at her gender reveal like an idiot now her wedding photos are all about tracys photoshopping.

• Haha
Wow her responses on insta give me anxiety she's such a bitch. Take a chill pill tray tray 🙄🙄 she's always on edge

queeniefoofoo

VIP Member
It wasn't divorce that caused her weight gain. It was her thinking Corey wasn't going anywhere and she let herself go.
Depression is real and yes people gain weight but normally they overcome it and lose the weight and deal with their Depression with medication etc.

I hope this post on Ra shows her that she is living a huge lie and she needs to snap out of whatever paradox she's living in and smarten up

• Heart

queeniefoofoo

VIP Member
But.... Tracy’s soooo over it? These people make no sense to me. Brielle and Corey were dating. End of story. Get over it
What the fuck does that comment even mean? Who's dick was it then? Tracy's still? Give me a break. These so called women are trying so hard to stay on Tracy's dick. And for what? An ex husband and his gf? They need to stop

• Heart

toronto5678

Chatty Member
Idk if any of you follow Angela Babicz but she got a nose job and still contours her nose.

I think the nose is never perfect enough, the lips are never big enough for these people addicted to social media.

I haven’t worn makeup since March. 💅🏽

• Heart
Reactions: 22

Jrock101913

She’s very defensive about her lips, I honestly think she knows they look bad and is self conscious of them and since she’s “required” to post them, she’s watching every comment that comes in to try to defend herself or delete the comment ASAP.

• Heart

QueenB0527

Chatty Member
I wonder why big-t still keeps eps in her name? For someone who seems to despise him, she sure hanging onto it..I know she uses the excuse that her kids have the last name but umm...if she hated him that much, why keep his name on her Instagram handle? In my personal experience, when I was cheated on, I changed my name back to my maiden name immediately even before divorce was final 😆 I wanted nothing of him. My daughter can have his last name but not me. Thoughts?
I know right? Every other second she is bashing him and everything he stands for but still leaves 'eps'.

• Heart

Iloveteevee

VIP Member
So sad she spends more time looking at /reposting sex stuff versus ASL stuff. Soo worried about her next man but not about her kids teeth😒

• Sad