Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Porrera

So this was posted on bad examples;
Yea but Tracy started dating Corey when he was barely 18. So if he had a starter dick ot’s because it was. Maybe her vag just has too many miles on it. It couldn’t have been that bad. They were together close to 10 years and she has 3 kids with him.. She’s an asshole.

Reactions: 22

toronto5678

Chatty Member
I wish they were more relevant so we could read gossip blogs and get the tea. I guess WE are the blogs. Lol.

Who wants to use a burner account to message Corey, Brielle, Tara, Raven etc to see if they’ll come here and spill the real tea!

• Haha

Birdhouse

VIP Member
Tracy acts like Julian’s only option is to go up to her mom’s...is she saying there are no resources down here (Monmouth county) for deaf children?!

And that comment/excuse about not having an “extra needs child” really pissed me off. My family has a history with hearing loss/issues and my mom had it really bad recently. I was dead ass prepared to teach both our old asses a new language! Well, new languages bc we’re bilingual and I don’t think ASL is universal so I was hell bent on having to learn sign language in my native tongue and English. Like damn! Just so I can keep talking my mom. But that’s what you do when you love someone. (She’s ok, now. She had surgery and it was corrected. I actually have to buy her noise cancelling headphones bc she hears “too much” now 😂😂)

• Heart

MzDeDa

Tracy will never get her head out of her ass as long as her enablers allow her to lay on that damn couch watching TV, wallowing in self pity and posting on IG 24/7. The "woe is me" act is beyond tiresome. She can bash Corey 'til the cows come home but it is not going to change the situation. They chose each other and it imploded. It happens but it doesn't give them a pass to neglect their kids. She is barely going through the motions and those kids deserve a mother who is present and so much more. As I've said before, if I was her mother I would lay it on the table and give her x-amount of time to get her shit together (counseling, the whole 9). But IRL I would say IT'S TIME FOR YOU TO SHIT OR GET OFF THE POT ! and give her a kick in the ass while I am laying it on the table. That's multitasking, something Tracy can't do 🤣

OAN, Jess has a cute baby and dog.

Jenerreek

I’ve put the first jerseylicious episode on and it’s so funny to see how amazing Tracy thought she was and how she was going to ruin Olivia.
And now, however many years on, Tracy’s life is a joke and Olivia is thriving!

Mean girls never win Tracy, hope you teach your daughters that before you put them on the path to be failures like you!

• Heart
I think Jess just does makeup now and you don’t need a license anymore for makeup applications
I thought that’s all Jessica ever did. I don’t remember her doing hair ever.

Here we go with the SwAG again 🙄🙄
Cheap knockoff designer clothes ✔
Shoes 2 sizes too big ✔
Girl leggings ✔
These poor kids are going to think they’re so Italian and grow up parroting the stuff she says. And they’re going to get put in their place by kids that are really Italian. She’s setting them up for failure in so many ways and it’s sad.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Jesshottie

VIP Member
she probably did that to make it look like Skylar wrote it. That’s how my son writes his lowercase b’s too! Same age as Skylar. Hopefully by the end of the year he’ll have gotten the hang of it and actually write it correctly 😂
A lot of kids struggle with b and d.
but remember b has a belly and d has a diaper😂😂😂that helps some kids

• Heart

Iloveteevee

VIP Member
AEFDA18E-4DBD-4690-856B-16DFB8735B60.jpeg

She literally never has all three for more than a day shes honestly not living on this planet she must take prescription pills or just be completely off the deep end. How does she honestly think this applies to her? She leaves her kid at her moms cus his appt is an hours drive away....meanwhile she says online she has an appt for microblading 🤦🏻‍♀️

38E9BCF4-07D1-4D2F-80D9-91E98D5C1B0B.jpeg

Its funny she wants ppl to change for her but she refuses to change/grow up for herself and her kids. This lady is the definition of selfish self absorbed narcissist lunatic

99B3F461-A092-426E-A80C-28CA9D840226.jpeg

If she says this one more time......😒

TracysWigs

Chatty Member
Exactly!! And I love how she deletes what she wants but when it’s about Corey or Brielle it’s always allowed followed by not my man not my problem then proceeds with a Anti Corey Rant? girl!! Are you aware You’re talking about the same fucken guy!!!! Stop talking about them stop letting ppl talk about them! I honestly would hate ppl discussing my ex and his gf all the time like even if they’re miserable why discuss it? I get tattle we talk about everything but this personally brings her pain so why allow it? I would delete even the mention of Brielles name like nah this is my safe place and this is not what we’re going to do. Out of sight out of mind but her saddies just go on and on directly to her. Reminds me of Jess are they really out for your best interest? but apparently we’re the assholes on tattle? okay👌
Also, I thought she had 3 jobs and she’s rarely on the club baddie page and doesn’t see every comment/post? The trans comment about the same girl she’s allowing to be bashed, again, today, slipped through the cracks? But her ass has been CB all morning. I bet Tracy has liked majority of those comments too.

• Haha

MNSMOM

Chatty Member
“I only follow to see what a train wreck she is” lmaooo Tracy, your own saddies hate follow. Didn’t you recently say to someone “why do you follow club baddies or me if you just hate us?” Hmmmm maybe ask your own damn cult why they follow your ex’s short term love interest just to hate on her?
Exactly!! And I love how she deletes what she wants but when it’s about Corey or Brielle it’s always allowed followed by not my man not my problem then proceeds with a Anti Corey Rant? girl!! Are you aware You’re talking about the same fucken guy!!!! Stop talking about them stop letting ppl talk about them! I honestly would hate ppl discussing my ex and his gf all the time like even if they’re miserable why discuss it? I get tattle we talk about everything but this personally brings her pain so why allow it? I would delete even the mention of Brielles name like nah this is my safe place and this is not what we’re going to do. Out of sight out of mind but her saddies just go on and on directly to her. Reminds me of Jess are they really out for your best interest? but apparently we’re the assholes on tattle? okay👌

Last edited:
  • Heart

teacherlyfe

I mean she must be living in some sort of parallel universe. This is the legit opposite of her. Mind blown. 🤯
I came here too about this quote. I rewatch episodes of JL here and there and I just watched the episode where Sammy tells her she lost her drive and ambition. So T makes those tray tease hair kits 🙄 but Sammy knew all this back then. Kind of let her know she lost her focus. She’s still lost

• Wow

Jrock101913

I really do wonder if she was caught off guard when she found out about the cheating. She would post all these selfies of Corey, or them together just infatuated over him. You could tell she was way more into it (or the image) than he ever was. And the saddies would comment how she’s so lucky, and she lived for that praise. And on the podcast she’d always brag about being a “cool” wife and stuff she probably thought he’d never wander. Everyone around her knew and saw but her being in the situation she was somehow blind to it.

I think the only way she’d believe he cheated is once she saw the receipts. If anyone tried to help and tell her he’s cheating, she’d attack them and accuse them of just being jealous.
I wonder too! She alwayssss posted about him and a few threads back someone posted an old tik tok or video her and him did where she basically calls out other girls for messaging corey and says how he’s all hers and always be etc. I also remeber her commenting before how so many girls DM corey and “her and him read them together and laugh” so it does really make me think that she thought he was faithful and she was super lucky. I feel like when she started to second guess it was when she started to not post him as much, she probably started to get embarrassed wondering who knew and if she looked dumb.

• Heart

Bunnyday23

Chatty Member
I really do wonder if she was caught off guard when she found out about the cheating. She would post all these selfies of Corey, or them together just infatuated over him. You could tell she was way more into it (or the image) than he ever was. And the saddies would comment how she’s so lucky, and she lived for that praise. And on the podcast she’d always brag about being a “cool” wife and stuff she probably thought he’d never wander. Everyone around her knew and saw but her being in the situation she was somehow blind to it.

I think the only way she’d believe he cheated is once she saw the receipts. If anyone tried to help and tell her he’s cheating, she’d attack them and accuse them of just being jealous.

QueenB0527

Chatty Member
Pretty much in a few years, those kids are gonna be older and see all of the photoshop, slutty shit and bashing their dad up and down. Putting private stuff so public. It's going to harm them even more. Most of all, SHE'S GONNA REGRET losing all these years with them. She will never get these years back. These are the best years

• Heart

QueenB0527

Chatty Member
The only thing not appropriate is filming it. The reason he is reduced to tears os because he is frustrated but sometimes you have to push the bar. I eat, sleep and live this every fucking day. It is hard to watch but if you don't push these kids, they are not gonna progress. After getting frustrated a few times , he will get it through repetition. Autism is my most sensitive fucking subject and i have shed blood sweat and tears. Only people who get it are the ones who live it. Trust me. He shouldn't be filming that shit but it endorsed by speech therapsits, ABA therapists and Occupational therapists. I LIVE IT. TRUST ME I KNOW IT

• Heart

Thisiscorny

Which one of you assholes mentioned how she turns everything around to her and her kids. Cause now I can’t unseen it 😭😭 did anyone just see what she posted about the two random little girls in the Cinderella carriage and now she claims everyone thought it was skylar and Jayden

Attachments

• Haha