Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
She’s very defensive about her lips, I honestly think she knows they look bad and is self conscious of them and since she’s “required” to post them, she’s watching every comment that comes in to try to defend herself or delete the comment ASAP.
No I think she thinks they look good because otherwise why would she go back and have them done by the same butcher for a second time I really think she has reverse body dysmorphia where she thinks she looks great when she really looks like a pile of shit.
And I’m not talking about her weight because I’m overweight I own that shit. I’m also doing an eating program and a plan and working out and watching what I do to trying to lose it you won’t see me photoshopping pounds and pounds and pounds off my pictures and pretending that yes I’m so naturally thin.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24

Jerseygrl84

VIP Member
Can we talk about how Brielle supposedly broke up with him and it’s her 30th birthday party today? Focussssss people.

• Haha
  • Heart
Honestly. I started this guilty pleasure of posting on Tattle during the pandemic. When my job requires that I work 12 hour shifts or my family needs me, I play catch up. This chic is a joke and I can speak for all of us, We’re not obsessed. Some of us used to be fans of hers but realized what a Tuesday she is (let me know if you need explanation of what a Tuesday is. 😂). ❤❤💕💕🤍🤍
Also note how she said we have dedicated our lives to trashing her. I don’t know about you guys, but I have a successful career, a husband and find time to get my ass to the gym every morning. I don’t dedicate my life to her. I do however take pleasure every now and then reading things that are reality when people who are shameful try to lie.

• Heart

Dippydoda

I remember that “vividly… That scene… Guess who has right 🤣

Tracy’s real name is Tracy Maloney. She’s Irish. 🇮🇪 She didn’t even change it when she was Mrs. Epstein. So I think that’s why people are confused why she still has “Eps” up on her social media name, especially when she has so much hate towards Corey and his family. All of her public/legal records I’ve shown her legal name to be Tracy Maloney.
😂We don't want a claim to her, ain't NOTHING Irish about her but her name. 💚
She would be slapped stupid if she behaved like that in Ireland, who honestly loves them self so much those stories of her thinking she is so stunning biting her lip ect are so cringyworthy. She wouldn't last a week there.

• Heart

therealmuva

Chatty Member
After you had way to much dick, your huha has become to loose. Sorry, but there isn’t a dick big enough out there to fill that gap up!!
Look at that overlined lip. I’m now fully convinced that same recycled picture of her “man” that she’s been using for months is Sammy. How is that the only picture you have of your man? She must really think everyone’s as stupid as her and the saddies. I can’t even deal with her taking half a selfie just to show the men’s shoes in the back. Does she really think this is normal?! It’s mind blowing that a grown woman thinks it’s cute to act like a desperate immature teenager.

Birdhouse

VIP Member
Right? I didn’t give me kids a treat for teaching them simple manners. This child has lost out on so many simple things from neglect! It should start at a very young age, you know, when you actually get on the ground with and play with your kids, they hear the parents saying please and thank you when asking the little child for something then the child will likely pick up on it. And when they get older sometimes you have to say “what do you say?” Before giving them something or after they’ve gotten something to remind them.

Julian was ignored. He didn’t get that attention and parenting. I know it’s not that easy in his case, but it could’ve been. If he attended therapy the minute he got those “ears”. And I’m so angry because your comment was exactly what I was seeing, like a dog doing tricks for treats ☹
I agree and as fucked up as the Epstein’s are, they’re the only ones I see teaching Julian to use words in context. Corey was telling him to say please to get the play doh. Raven has corrected him, told him to ask, and even just spoken/signed to him. Gigi taught him a trick. It’s sad.

Jesshottie

VIP Member
@Jesshottie I am so sorry that Tracy and Jess found your real (AND fake page). It really is making me wonder how? I know Tracy can be a slick one at times. This is why I won’t even look at her page with my real accounts because I feel like why even risk it? I feel like she’s so paranoid about people watching her and calling her out, that she constantly stalks her social media and if anybody’s watching her stories that, say, doesn’t follow her already and like and love her every move (not a Saddie in other words) ..Etc. she starts getting paranoid and wonders 🧐 lol I could be totally wrong but that’s my take.
I just don’t want us Tattle lifers who are just being innocent, having some fun and trying to call Tracy out on her apparent lies… To get doxxed or whatever. Love to you all! Thank you for Your covert ops 😉
The sad thing is I used to be SUCH a fan. I liked all ALL of her posts but around the time of the split I noticed more and more things off putting things about her and somehow I found you guys. :)

• Heart

Westendfatima

If shes into Italian superstitions she should not be messing with no fake coffin

that’s bad juju, no amount of evil eye bracelets can undo that lmaoo

• Heart
  • Wow

magicwithnumbers

Chatty Member
edit: so I think this is more targeted at Tracy than anything. Podcast was asking about only fans just the other day and now Corey is posting this? Brielle happens to use “Trash bag”which we use for tray, writes shit implying giving it away for the D (tray). Maybe it’s real, maybe not. Add the Corey deleting IG for a few days and it makes me feel there’s more to this than what it seems.
Yeah something is up. I am rethinking my initial impression of this situation and beginning to think you are onto something here!!!!! I think Corey and Brielle are trolling Big T lol 😂 what if she pops up with Corey somewhere nice for her big birthday weekend and posts the pics on IG? Lmao so much for Tracy and the Saddies loving it then rofl 🤣 it really makes me wonder! I guess we’ll see 🤷🏼‍♀️
the proper spelling on Coreys IG only fans post, the deactivation for 24 or so hours, and then Brielle’s stories that have now been taken down..... Somethings up.

JKMC

Ok I cannot STAND the filming and driving it is SO dangerous, it’s not cool everyone knows how fucking irresponsible it is, not sure about America but here in Australia it’s instant loss of licence being caught using your phone while driving. She’s a mother for Christ’s sake what if something happened to her!?

• Heart

Missliss416

Chatty Member
Not sure if it’s one of you who runs this account but AMAZING CATCH 👏 I have a second Instagram for a business account and that number does show for any other accounts you have. It’s notifications that are on another account. I know she runs bad examples account but there’s not many posts/engagement so for who to have double digit notifications I guarantee she has multiple fake accounts she uses to creep, notifications could be from people friend requesting said accounts, etc

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha

Burnitdown7

VIP Member
Respectfully - you'll probably be very disappointed if you ever visit Staten Island and some parts of Jersey. It's very normal looking if that makes any sense? It doesn't have the feeling, hustle, magic of Manhattan

Could this be how Tara lost that nanny job???
Nah, someone on here said that Tara works as Bonnie’s full time caregiver, they have a program that pays you to be your family member’s caregiver full time. Having guardianship or Conservatorship over 3 kids would not need her to quit her Nanny gig. I think Tara lost that job on her own by bringing Skylar around all the time
Wait....spill
I learned from a friend going though this. She lost all decision making for her child because she was in a very nasty custody battle with her ex and she had drug problems and the stress of the constant court appearances made her relapse a few times. The courts gave guardianship to her mother and they put a conservatorship on my friend both rulings ended up stripping her of all decision making for her child. For about 4 years, my friend’s mother and my friend’s ex made all decisions when it came to the child’s well-being. When my friend got her shit together and proved to the courts that she was on her shit, owned it and was better, the guardianship and the conservatorship were lifted. My friend had physical custody of her child the whole time, but was not allowed to make any decisions and needed her mom or her ex present at all appointments concerning the child.

Here’s how this seems to apply to Tracy, hence my strong convictions that at sometime CPS was involved and made decisions in the best interest of the children.
-Julian lives with Tracy’s parents, seemingly FULL TIME.... Tracy plays it like it’s convince that he’s there. (Her comments on social media show this)

-Skylar’s remote schooling usually involves Tara. Either Tara is at the house or Skylar is working remotely from Tara’s house and we’re not talking a day or 2, nope, if she is remote for a week, she is with Tara for the week (again, social media video proves this.)

-Skylar’s recent trip to the dentist, Tara took her, Tracy was getting her nails done. Skylar ended up with what looks like another tooth being pulled. (Tara and Tracy posted about Sky’s dental visit)

-All of Julian’s hearing related appointments, including surgery, Tracy’s mother is ALWAYS with her. (it’s one thing if it was moral support, but videos show Tracy’s mom’s role to be more than moral support. IE carrying him into surgery, or pre-ops.)

Prior to the move to Jersey, in the comments of one of Tracy’s Skylar pictures, she mentions about how she pulled Sky from the pre school because of issues with the teacher and that the teacher put her hands on Skylar.... shortly after, there was the abrupt move to NJ. (If I have time, I will search for the comment if it hasn’t been deleted)

CPS does not want to remove children from their home... especially siblings....they would rather put into place programs and assistances that would help the family stay together. (Personal experience with CPS so don’t @ me on this part.)

• Heart
  • Wow

Seabreeze16

She literally has zero friends your right about that.. on her birthday she was with sammy her grandmother and her mother... brielle on the other hand looks like shes liked by pple and has alot of friends seeing how many pple wished her happy bday on her stories!
I have Brielle, Tracy and Corey (2 different accts on IG) and I do like how Brielle seems to not be as open with her business (she has slip ups sure) but Tracy. Aye chica.... girl get a therapist, a journal, something. I would be so embarassed of my daughter if I saw her constantly air her dirty laundry. Its so classless of a woman who claims to have so much.

Brielle lives near me.... waiting on the day I run into her ass in Wegmans 😂

• Heart

Mendy

Chatty Member
Her comments have me rolling!!

She puts her business out there, then expects people not to speak on it ?! Make it make sense.
It reminds me of how some people make a huge scene in a public setting and have the nerve to say mind your own business to everyone staring. 🙄 I always want to say well if you shut the fk up we will. Even when someone is in a public setting and talking loud af about something personal or arguing with someone on the phone and people start staring and they act like everyone is intruding on them.🤣🤣 people man. People. Smh.

• Haha