Tracy Dimarco #27

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So now her 3 beautiful children (a.k.a Corey’s sperm, as she refers to them) are the “spawn of Satan” ?
Sometimes I don’t think Tracy ever wanted to be a mom. She likes the idea of it, but not the work that goes into it, same with being a wife... likes the idea but not what goes into it.

Reactions: 32
Sometimes I don’t think Tracy ever wanted to be a mom. She likes the idea of it, but not the work that goes into it, same with being a wife... likes the idea but not what goes into it.
Agreed!! She got married and now she needed attention for something else, so she popped out a kid. When the novelty of the first one was wearing off she did it again. After Corey cheated I really think she held on because she couldn’t let haters be right. Then she was bored with her life and the kids were no longer young enough to get her the attention she wanted and thought dating and being a 21 year old would be another fun chapter, except that is definitely not going according to her plan and totally backfired on her.

Also, this always bugged me. “Recognizes daddy’s voice” This was before she told everyone he is deaf, but why lie? She was and still is clearly in denial.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
I used to think people who didn’t want kids were selfish. Since becoming a mother myself, I changed my mind. They are not selfish. Not everyone is meant to be a parent, they just envisioned a different path for themselves, and that’s OK. Having kids just to have them and NOT giving them the love and attention they deserve... THAT’s selfish. As our favourite example gives us daily proof.
Agreed!! She got married and now she needed attention for something else, so she popped out a kid. When the novelty of the first one was wearing off she did it again. After Corey cheated I really think she held on because she couldn’t let haters be right. Then she was bored with her life and the kids were no longer young enough to get her the attention she wanted and thought dating and being a 21 year old would be another fun chapter, except that is definitely not going according to her plan and totally backfired on her.

Also, this always bugged me. “Recognizes daddy’s voice” This was before she told everyone he is deaf, but why lie? She was and still is clearly in denial.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
This isn’t something to brag about ????
I am DYING at the fact that Tracy and Jessica are almost the same size in that photo. Tracy is easily twice her size 😂

Someone mentioned she’s half Italian half Puerto Rican but I don’t know if that’s true I don’t follow Brielle or know much about her. That’s also how I read it like she’s not white or full white.
That's interesting since her last name is Oswald. Then again, it's possible since Tracy's is Maloney, but she's Italian 😂

I used to think people who didn’t want kids were selfish. Since becoming a mother myself, I changed my mind. They are not selfish. Not everyone is meant to be a parent, they just envisioned a different path for themselves, and that’s OK. Having kids just to have them and NOT giving them the love and attention they deserve... THAT’s selfish. As our favourite example gives us daily proof.
I don't want kids, and it's weird to me that child free women are considered selfish. Kids deserve a zillion percent, and I'm not willing to do that. There are SO many kids out there with parents who don't even seem to want them or care for them. Yet, you never hear anyone call THEM selfish.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I haven’t listened but it seems like just a montage

She’s so stuck in high school it’s sad
I don’t understand this. These songs were all more appropriate than the ones she plays and forces the kids to dance and twerk to... also she looks HIDEOUS. Her face and mouth droops like a catfish and her eyebrows are stuck in the 90’s.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Yes!!!! The hair looked so dry and unless the friend asked for orangey red hair on purpose it looked brassy imo.....

View attachment 392728
Another sex toy ad....wonder how long she agreed to leave this one up.....it kills me cos its like she cant commit to anything. Like she says shes a sexual badass but she deletes her sex toy posts after 24 hrs so shes obvs not that secure in being seen as someone that peddles sex toys. But she also cant commit the other way and not post the ads (obvs cus money) shes just sad all around she seems lost without being able to call herself someones wife/gf
It was deleted for her. I reported it. Lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I am DYING at the fact that Tracy and Jessica are almost the same size in that photo. Tracy is easily twice her size 😂

That's interesting since her last name is Oswald. Then again, it's possible since Tracy's is Maloney, but she's Italian 😂

I don't want kids, and it's weird to me that child free women are considered selfish. Kids deserve a zillion percent, and I'm not willing to do that. There are SO many kids out there with parents who don't even seem to want them or care for them. Yet, you never hear anyone call THEM selfish.
Same here. Even when I was a child I knew I never wanted kids. Plus I’ve got a lot of health problems so that’s double the reason to not have them. I don’t like kids (there’s always some cool ones tho) and I can barely take care of myself when I’m unwell sometimes. I hate when I see people have kids and resent them. It makes me so angry!!! So many people have them because they think it’s what they’re supposed to do. They go in with 0 clue on how it changes your life entirely. I wish parenting classes were required before you could conceive! There’s too many Trashy and Corey’s around here. I have no doubt if Trashy could go back in time she wouldn’t have any of those kids. Meanwhile there’s people out here who would love and take care of their kids so well but they’ve got fertility issues. That’s SOdamn unfair!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 22

I love this. 💜

• Heart
Reactions: 10
She has reached a new low promoting adult merchandise. I mean I don’t look at people badly for that but I think it’s quite awkward and out of place to have it next to pics of your kids....

Also it’s not like she’s even promoting legit companies. The last one was riddled with people saying how they’d gotten scammed. I reported her post and you should too if you want to!

Reactions: 18

I don’t think he was deaf from birth. He was like 2 months old when he ran a really high fever and she spent like a week with him in the hospital due to the fever. There was also a video where she gave him a bath and he was responding to her voice. Then he was home and a while went by and that’s when she posted about how he failed his hearing test 3 times.
Nothing Tracy says ever adds up and that’s what makes me angry.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Same here. Even when I was a child I knew I never wanted kids. Plus I’ve got a lot of health problems so that’s double the reason to not have them. I don’t like kids (there’s always some cool ones tho) and I can barely take care of myself when I’m unwell sometimes. I hate when I see people have kids and resent them. It makes me so angry!!! So many people have them because they think it’s what they’re supposed to do. They go in with 0 clue on how it changes your life entirely. I wish parenting classes were required before you could conceive! There’s too many Trashy and Corey’s around here. I have no doubt if Trashy could go back in time she wouldn’t have any of those kids. Meanwhile there’s people out here who would love and take care of their kids so well but they’ve got fertility issues. That’s SOdamn unfair!!!
Everyone has their thing and at least you guys knew you didn’t want kids BEFORE you had them.

I always wanted to be a mom. I remember when I was 5 I said “I want kids.....the husband? Eh...” which was super taboo at the time and no one was divorced in my family at the time so no idea where it even came from!!! Marriage and children are hard work and def not for everyone. (And that’s ok).

Reactions: 16
I don’t think he was deaf from birth. He was like 2 months old when he ran a really high fever and she spent like a week with him in the hospital due to the fever. There was also a video where she gave him a bath and he was responding to her voice. Then he was home and a while went by and that’s when she posted about how he failed his hearing test 3 times.
Julian failed his hearing test twice at the hospital and again when they went home. She was asking frantically if it was normal and if children come out hearing.
I was also pissed she took him out on long trips to the mall at such a young age. But she had two other children so she "knew" what she was doing.

• Sad
Reactions: 24
Julian failed his hearing test twice at the hospital and again when they went home. She was asking frantically if it was normal and if children come out hearing.
I was also pissed she took him out on long trips to the mall at such a young age. But she had two other children so she "knew" what she was doing.
Wait... what?!? After 2 kids she questioned if they come out hearing? This is what I mean by nothing she says ever adds up. How disconnected from your children are you if this is something you question even after 2 kids! The only thing I believe whole heartedly is that she did Cochlear implants because she believed it would be a quick fix and she would never have to actually learn asl.

Reactions: 23

This!!!!!!

I don't have kids. Truth is, I have really bad anxiety and I know it's something I couldn't handle. I've probably said it before, but having a baby is the one thing in life you can't undo. You can undo marriage, jobs, debt, moving, buying a house/car, starting school, but you can't unhave a baby. I wish people would asses themselves and their mates before having kids. A lot of men like Corey do bc "it's what she wanted." They have done their part as far as they are concerned. They have given their mate what they wanted. Now what their mate does with/about it, is their issue and their issue alone. Makes me sad.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Wait... what?!? After 2 kids she questioned if they come out hearing? This is what I mean by nothing she says ever adds up. How disconnected from your children are you if this is something you question even after 2 kids! The only thing I believe whole heartedly is that she did Cochlear implants because she believed it would be a quick fix and she would never have to actually learn asl.
No, what I mean is that she wanted to know if other moms went through the same thing with their baby failing the hearing test but when they took it again they passed.
Sorry, I wrote that at like 3am.

Reactions: 14
And when people are on to her she deleted them from her life. Imagine if those who were deleted should do a tell all.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.