Tracy Dimarco #27

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not sure if this is a double chin, triple chin, or just a tree trunk. Hey Trashbag EasyTrainTracy, it’s getting harder and harder to use those filters!!! Uishhhh those lips, and I’m seeing buck teeth too!!
Woof. Now I know why she only posts pictures from the front and never from the side. It’s easier to photoshop that honker and chin. Close your bleeping mouth Big T!!

Reactions: 11
She’s trolling us y’all. Talking about hanging this in her car from her mirror.
If a fan did send this, they are the type of people my Gram said were not fit to handle a butter knife.

How anyone can look at neglected Julian and think Tracy is anything else but an egg incubator...

I love how it's #EarsForAce, which she thought would magically solve Julian's issues.
Pimping out a special needs child's for tacky tattoos and trash like this, especially since no one in that family knows ASL or helps him communicate beyond what they can tattoo on their body or put on a piece of jewelry .

But it Is never #TherapyForAce #ProgressForAce
Never anything that will truly help that little boy.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
If a fan did send this, they are the type of people my Gram said were not fit to handle a butter knife.

How anyone can look at neglected Julian and think Tracy is anything else but an egg incubator...

I love how it's #EarsForAce, which she thought would magically solve Julian's issues.
Pimping out a special needs child's for tacky tattoos and trash like this, especially since no one in that family knows ASL or helps him communicate beyond what they can tattoo on their body or put on a piece of jewelry .

But it Is never #TherapyForAce #ProgressForAce
Never anything that will truly help that little boy.
My mother is partly deaf. She was put in classes early on and she got the help she needed. She's also in her 50s. If Tracy can not take the free tools we have today ther is absolutely no hope.

Reactions: 18
So funny. Just watching Jerseylicious from the beginning. Just watched the one were she spat in Olivias face. Always trash. But funniest thing is how she literally thought she was gonna be some big shot and now she's just a divorced, single mum of 3 with a fat arse who has to do tit ads for a tenner. Real funny, karma handed her exactly what she deserved in life. You love to see it.
If Tracy spat in Olivia's face for some petty tit, imagine all the abuse she must have done to Corey

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Julian definitely looks like he has a girls coat on and his shoes look at least 2 sizes too big. It’s also nice to finally see she bought gloves for the girls so next time it snows they don’t have to put socks on their hands

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
I think its wierd she felt the need to put the camera on herself while making "sexy eyes" at the camera while at the park with her children 🙄 like must everything be so desperately sexual? Play with ur damn kids forget about videoing it or urself with a filter just focus on them. She just wanted to shout out those glove clips 🙄

Julian definitely looks like he has a girls coat on and his shoes look at least 2 sizes too big. It’s also nice to finally see she bought gloves for the girls so next time it snows they don’t have to put socks on their hands
I noticed that too his shoes seemed to big for him. Poor kid he already has balance issues they gotta stick him with too big shoes too 😒

Reactions: 22
Since when is it normal to add your height on your tiktok profile .... only thing she’s missing is her weight .... 🤷🏻‍♀️ This reminds me of being on AOL messenger and asking “ASL?” For “Age, Sex, Location” she’s so childish.
89AD720B-7982-43C3-A518-72C231B7599B.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26

Her lips are so jacked up. She needs a refund. I’d be pissed not showing them off.

It’s the wig comment for me. Lol
Omg I didn’t see this!! When she opens her mouth you see little balls on her top lips😦 I’m sorry I know you get what you pay for but she literally mutilated her lips 😣

Reactions: 14
Since when is it normal to add your height on your tiktok profile .... only thing she’s missing is her weight .... 🤷🏻‍♀️ This reminds me of being on AOL messenger and asking “ASL?” For “Age, Sex, Location” she’s so childish.
View attachment 386241
Reminds me of the myspace page bios: "33 Years Young. 5'5 - Green Eyes - ThIIcK tHiiGhS" 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I hate those posts like “Italians keep plastic bags under the sink” “only people from ___ keep plastic bags under the sink”

I was a cleaning lady for years....only once did a household not have plastic bags under the sink:ROFLMAO:
Everytime I see a variation of that post i smh

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.