Tracy Dimarco #27

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t find this funny to be real
I don’t mean to be mean, If anything the driving while filming comment is necessary

as much as I’m in these threads...the spam bullying is inappropriate. I can’t roll my eyes at her saying she’s bullied when the comments are on all platforms now.
I just know hate doesn’t always motivate when it comes to body complexes. When I was fat I got fatter just out of spite like “if you think I’m fat now just wait”.
I remember seeing her get called fat way back on Facebook(cause insta wasn’t popping yet) so I get why she photoshops. I don’t approve of it but I get it.
It’s one thing to be fat and deal with it but It’s another thing to deal with wanting to literally hide it. If people always call her fat she’s never gonna stop editing pics. I get a lot of tattlers do it because of the photoshopping, but there’s people who will comment “fat” regardless. When people constantly remind you that you’re fat it becomes your self identity. Like we know when we’re fat, but to hear it constantly isn’t constructive

Ps. I know I say constructive a lot but I’m tryna be constructive here:ROFLMAO:
I understand what you are saying and honestly your points are valid and well thought out. My biggest problem is she refuses to change any bad behavioral issues and now her selfies while driving issue that doesn't just concern her or her children but others on the road with her distracted driving. I know even with WW I will never be that tiny person I was in my 20s or 30s and I get it and look appropriate for a woman in my 40s she has no self acceptance on body issues and her dysmorphia is eventually going to affect her daughter's. Life isn't about looks and popularity and high school behavior...she has no other life but this and partying and what not. HER KIDS SHOULD BE HER LIFE.

Reactions: 25
Anyone else feel your blood start to boil, when Tracy post 17 InstaStories on what she is watching on TV? I get it, your on your stinky-ass, stain covered couch, yet again watching TV. Shocker! How is posting Stories from a movie/TV show being an InFlUeNcEr?!? Dipshit.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Anyone else feel your blood start to boil, when Tracy post 17 InstaStories on what she is watching on TV? I get it, your on your stinky-ass, stain covered couch, yet again watching TV. Shocker! How is posting Stories from a movie/TV show being an InFlUeNcEr?!? Dipshit.
That’s so bleeping annoying like why we gotta see 2637374 clips from shows and movies we’ve all seen.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
You know, my issue with her parents now raising Julian is that they raised her and clearly failed somewhere. Her brothers seem to have turned out well, so here’s to hoping she was the outlier. If not, those kids have zero chance at a decent life.

Reactions: 15
You know, my issue with her parents now raising Julian is that they raised her and clearly failed somewhere. Her brothers seem to have turned out well, so here’s to hoping she was the outlier. If not, those kids have zero chance at a decent life.
Where are her brothers now? Are they married? Kids,? successful? Close with her parents? I never see her post them.

Reactions: 7
I didn’t see the live but PLEASE Whoever posted that video of her talking about sex while her daughter is standing there practically crying for her to go upstairs should send it to her mom and Raven or Tara. Here’s a thought big mama, maybe your daughter was in pain from the dentist, scared, lonely, or maybe NOTHING and just wanted her piece of tit mother to bring her to bed. Imagine telling your 5 year old to take themselves back to bed in a “3,000” sq ft home! I’m kidding but idgaf if you’re living in a box, be a bleeping parent!!! She did this the other night to on her live with Sammy and yet again made Sky put herself back to bed! You know that poor baby prob cried herself to sleep. And the saddest part..... she didn’t even put the phone down for a minute to check on her! She’s probably so afraid she’ll miss a nasty comment about herself. And you know for tit sure she wouldn’t take the phone with her because that means we would see her house and the pigsty they’re probably living in. Also did anyone else notice Sky was still in the same shirt from her story earlier meaning the slob doesn’t even change their clothes for bed let alone bath them!! I just don’t understand how nobody has yet to step in and threaten her if she doesn’t stop with all the nonsense, unless they have and she doesn’t care or nobody can because she’ll go ape tit or worse and wouldn’t let anyone see the kids.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Where are her brothers now? Are they married? Kids,? successful? Close with her parents? I never see her post them.
I know she’s posted them for their bdays, etc. they’re VERY good-looking. I believe they went to Penn State and/or VTech for school and are both in Finance in NYC (she said it once on the podcast). They’re a couple years younger than her - late 20s early 30s. I can’t comprehend how they are related to her in any way, tbh.

Reactions: 20
I know she’s posted them for their bdays, etc. they’re VERY good-looking. I believe they went to Penn State and/or VTech for school and are both in Finance in NYC (she said it once on the podcast). They’re a couple years younger than her - late 20s early 30s. I can’t comprehend how they are related to her in any way, tbh.
Well I’m glad some offspring in the family have somewhat of an education! Thank you!! I’ve been wondering about these “brothers” for a minute. I don’t see them mentioned a ton. I wonder what they think of their older sister’s life decisions.

Reactions: 12
Well I’m glad some offspring in the family have somewhat of an education! Thank you!! I’ve been wondering about these “brothers” for a minute. I don’t see them mentioned a ton. I wonder what they think of their older sister’s life decisions.
I think you can find them from the mother’s FB (one is Michael Christiansen or something like that, dropped the Maloney for social media) and the other’s name is Timothy.

I think you can find them from the mother’s FB (one is Michael Christiansen or something like that, dropped the Maloney for social media) and the other’s name is Timothy.
Found a pic of them from her mom’s FB - left is Michael (he’s the middle child) and on far right is the youngest, Timothy.

Attachments

Reactions: 16

Found a pic of them from her mom’s FB - left is Michael (he’s the middle child) and I’m far right is the youngest, Timothy.
Thank you!!! They seem so unproblematic 😇

Reactions: 11
Can someone explain to me what happened with Sky’s dentist visit / tooth? Did they remove something? I’ve been off Social media for a while due to work load - imagine if I had ~3 jObS~.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I don’t wanna give it away before I post all these but she did a live back then DRUNK ASF WITH TARA! And they had the kids! And it was a bleeping mess. Back then we didn’t think to screen record the lives and post them but oh man is there a lot of posts about it and a lot of people saw it and it was weird and troubling!
I remember this!!!!

It’s funny how she has to hide her chins when she turns to the side Lmao
She’s good though, she knows her angles, she hides her weight so well in the videos she posts of herself it’s insane....so exhausting. You would have never thought she was so heavy!

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Poor skylar 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
I AM DEAD!!!!!

LOL god I enjoy trolling online..it’s so bad but so good .. 😂😂😂😂😂😇😇😇😇 😈😈😈😈😈
You the real MVP!! Hilarious!!! Every single thing you said is 100% true. She’s a terrible person in many ways and won’t ever get an ounce of sympathy from me!

You the real MVP!! Hilarious!!! Every single thing you said is 100% true. She’s a terrible person in many ways and won’t ever get an ounce of sympathy from me!
Should I delete them? duck sakes I feel like a witch now 😂😂🙄🙄 she just pisses me
Off so much. Especially after seeing her live last night and she was basically ignoring her kid. I could NEVER!
hell no she deserves it !! You didn’t go overboard!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I don’t find this funny to be real
I don’t mean to be mean, If anything the driving while filming comment is necessary

as much as I’m in these threads...the spam bullying is inappropriate. I can’t roll my eyes at her saying she’s bullied when the comments are on all platforms now.
I just know hate doesn’t always motivate when it comes to body complexes. When I was fat I got fatter just out of spite like “if you think I’m fat now just wait”.
I remember seeing her get called fat way back on Facebook(cause insta wasn’t popping yet) so I get why she photoshops. I don’t approve of it but I get it.
It’s one thing to be fat and deal with it but It’s another thing to deal with wanting to literally hide it. If people always call her fat she’s never gonna stop editing pics. I get a lot of tattlers do it because of the photoshopping, but there’s people who will comment “fat” regardless. When people constantly remind you that you’re fat it becomes your self identity. Like we know when we’re fat, but to hear it constantly isn’t constructive

Ps. I know I say constructive a lot but I’m tryna be constructive here:ROFLMAO:
People call her fat because she denies it and is an asshole about it. She’s nasty and tells people they should kill themselves and how their Moms should have swallowed them so she gets no sympathy. Her behavior is abhorrent and completely insane for a woman who has 3 kids, 1 of which is special needs. She spends so much time online it’s apparent to everyone but her that it must be affecting her kids and her ability to raise them. Giiirl, this is not the place for you if you thought that was bad lol Im fat and I own that tit. I shop in Torrid , not Lane Bryant, that’s old lady clothes. She needs to remember what fine ass Drake said “ I like my girls BBW, they can eff all day and them have lunch with you” but she prefers to fake the funk and them have an attitude.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I crack tf up when one of her saddies calls anyone who talks tit obsessed yet there they are all up in her comments obsessively defending someone they also don't know. Hypocritical much.😄

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Besides the fact that these kids have no stability in their life because they sleep in different beds every other night, they need eachother. They barely ALL spend time together. My sons cannot be without eachother. It hurts just to think about how much all this is affecting them. Tracy sits on her ass the wholebday, just watch your kids bro m. You are scarring them for life

Reactions: 19
Besides the fact that these kids have no stability in their life because they sleep in different beds every other night, they need eachother. They barely ALL spend time together. My sons cannot be without eachother. It hurts just to think about how much all this is affecting them. Tracy sits on her ass the wholebday, just watch your kids bro m. You are scarring them for life
It’s also interesting her obsession with the term narcissist. Is there anything MORE narcissistic than not putting your own kids before yourself? Aside from her MANY other obvious ones...that is her biggest character flaw. It’s a sin really...especially when the “Italian” mother is known for being extra maternal and selfless. She is an absolute disgrace with NO redeeming qualities.

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.