Tracy Dimarco #27

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok anyone know what the “announcement” is on the pod cast? I know it’s not going to be anything good. She’s not dishing about Corey, clearly that was a lie just to get people to buy into it.

Reactions: 9
Somebody with there burner IG hop on the live and ask why she’s referred to her neighbors as “bleeping immigrants” if she’s not racist

• Haha
I find this guy to be so lame!! He knows what he’s doing trying to defend her and attack her audience when he clearly likes the reactions the viewers have towards Tracy and he probably gets followers from her Saddies. I watched five minutes and left it the conversation was just Tracy arguing and threatening how bad she is “don’t get it twisted!” He’s talking about race while she glares at the comments and her saddies swear she’s actually listening to him😂 they’re calling her “mama Tracy” the pure delusion she can’t even be mama to the ones she gave birth to

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Yeah i couldn’t watch anymore. She’s insufferable. I have wedding stuff to do (boring stuff) that’s more interesting than T-Rex
I find this guy to be so lame!! He knows what he’s doing trying to defend her and attack her audience when he clearly likes the reactions the viewers have towards Tracy and he probably gets followers from her Saddies. I watched five minutes and left it the conversation was just Tracy arguing and threatening how bad she is “don’t get it twisted!”

Reactions: 10
View attachment 388402
just wanted to share this funny comment lol she's trying to say she’s not racist and she’ll date any race. I was only in it for like a minute but allegedly the chat called it a trend to date interracially and she’s trying to say it’s not a trend and that She’s always been like that. He also called her Italian and i reallywanted to make a comment about how she’s not

I dont know what filter she is using on live but everytime she moves her face gets distorted.

Once again Skylar is awake and instead of getting off live and tending to her she puts her in the screen. WtF go be a parent. Your kids need your attention.

I have a toddler and NEVER have this much time to watch TV and be on the internet. How does she do it with 3!!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Seriously. Go put your kid to sleep. You can pause IG for a minute to put your kid back in bed.
I dont know what filter she is using on live but everytime she moves her face gets distorted.

Once again Skylar is awake and instead of getting off live and tending to her she puts her in the screen. WtF go be a parent. Your kids need your attention.

I have a toddler and NEVER have this much time to watch TV and be on the internet. How does she do it with 3!!

Reactions: 8
Damn I missed when y’all were on for real! She looks like a robot wtf 😳
I missed all of it obviously but apparently there’s racist comments being thrown around in the chat and people are saying can you block this girl? Can you remove her? People are fighting and both of them are like oh no we aren’t reading comments, we’re just talking sorry. 🙄
AHHKKKAAYYYY they’re talking about “white women BJs” and I think how young they were when they first gave/received a BJ (I think). And people are saying can we change the subject and she’s like IF YOU DONT WANNA BE HERE, LEAVE! What a great influencer! She knows what her audience wants!

saddies will see.l her true colors...

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
She wouldn’t get off the live to put her kid back in bed and when someone said “tuck that baby in” or something like that she bit their head off as usual. “Here’s what we’re not going to do! Don’t tell me how to be a parent.” Like what!?! Jesus, that poor kid clearly is wanting her moms attention. 😓

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.