Tracy Dimarco #27

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think I missed the original convos about Sky’s teeth. What in sweet Jesus name is going on with them 😳 I get she’s young and starting to loose teeth but this just looks different...

Reactions: 13
Her teeth are jacked up. Good lord. 😳 I hope they stay on top of this so her adult teeth aren't all fkd up.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
T-rex is clearly hitting all her angles on purpose here!!! The crossed legs (unileg) and leaning forward. I'm embarrassed for her.
She looks like a little person! Paging little women of Staten Island. She’s a stubby little thing isn’t she?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
You are the bag, the Big Hefty Trashbag!! What in hell’s, who taught you how to photoshop? Her lips are so blurry, it looks like a two year old drew them in!!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She just went live to get movie recommendations. These are the screen grabs I got. Someone said her lips look good. 😳

• Haha
  • Sick
Where is Julian? Still in therapy over at her moms? I don’t know what kind of mother can go so many days without seeing her kids. I would at least drive up to my moms for dinner or something one of the nights during the week. Will she ever post what’s going on with skylars mouth??

Where is Julian? Still in therapy over at her moms? I don’t know what kind of mother can go so many days without seeing her kids. I would at least drive up to my moms for dinner or something one of the nights during the week. Will she ever post what’s going on with skylars mouth??
Sad that her parents have been raising kids their whole lives.

Reactions: 16
She looks so GRAY to me. Her lips, her skin, just an unhealthy haze of filth. The disgusting lip liner and all omg 🤢🤢🤢

So is this the app she uses to make herself look thin?? Is that what all the red dots are? Or is this her latest STD from being a thirsty side piece?

• Haha
  • Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.