Tracy Dimarco #27

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her new lips are seriously affecting the way she speaks . It’s either that or the pills she’s popping . Who tf goes live to ask for movie suggestions - that’s odd to me. Like text real people not a bunch of strangers on the internet most of whom think you’re a joke anyways.

Reactions: 19
LMFAO...she doesn’t know how to talk with her new lips..... she looks so ridiculous... I’m sorry babygirl but you’re OUT OF YOUR MIND if you think that looks good on you 😂😂 it almost sounded like she had something in her mouth when she was talking but I think it’s just the lips lollllllll

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Someone told her to watch the duff 😂 shade or not but that was funny as tit cause someone on here called her that a few threads back

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I just flagged the previous thread for an admin to lock or close. We are officially moved to this thread now ladies lol....and “Corey” 🤣 😏

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
So, see you guys in the live she’s going on with that ghost guy? We need a symbol or a word so we know it’s us.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Her teeth are jacked up. Good lord. 😳 I hope they stay on top of this so her adult teeth aren't all fkd up.
Too late. Her gums and her teeth are all messed up. And alllllllll those times everyone kept telling her the kids need to be off the bottle or their teeth will be messed up. Every time she would go off and say their teeth are PERFECT. Well that came back to bite her right in the ass. Now her kids have to deal with her negligence for the rest of their lives.

• Sad
Reactions: 24
You are the bag, the Big Hefty Trashbag!! What in hell’s, who taught you how to photoshop? Her lips are so blurry, it looks like a two year old drew them in!!
ROFL 🤣 the Hefty trash bag 🗑 bahahahaha I’m rolling over here ☠ 😂

So, see you guys in the live she’s going on with that ghost guy? We need a symbol or a word so we know it’s us.
I love this idea! What should the word be....?

Reactions: 9
As someone who suffers from bipolar,I dont appreciate comments like these. It really rubs me the wrong way

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
I just flagged the previous thread for an admin to lock or close. We are officially moved to this thread now ladies lol....and “Corey” 🤣 😏
Thank you for taking the time to take care of all that along with starting the new threads.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Fun fact - the hookers who jacked me off at the massage parlor have more class than T bag with the big saggs

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Sky is gonna need literally thousands of dollars of dental work to even start to address her issues.
BOTH of her as*hole parents need to get off their lazy as*es and start to care about these kids.
That the surrounding family members enable their neglect is even worse.

Julian might be with her parents but whenever Tracy and Corey post videos of him he is still stumbling which is due to balance issues related to his deafness & lack of therapy.
He is also getting more and more angry and lashing out.
He is in no way receiving the help and therapy he needs.
The longer this goes on, the harder it will be for him.
They are literally going out of their way to set this poor kid up to fail.

These kids are SO neglected and it is insane because they are SO on display and no one seems to care.
All the adults seem to care about is showing them off for strangers and social media a*s pats.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Every time I look at this photo this is where my brain goes. The dogs are obv cuter though. She looks like a Yorkie fkd a pomeranian and this is the result.
That’s Big T in the first picture with her lemon dress that’s a “kids size 14”! I’m dead over here 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
You are the bag, the Big Hefty Trashbag!! What in hell’s, who taught you how to photoshop? Her lips are so blurry, it looks like a two year old drew them in!!
And crusty as duck!!!! Damn 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.