Tracy Dimarco #27

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you remember when she was all about the love sign, she got it tattooed on her. I thought "oh wow, she is going to learn ASL for her son. Maybe I have been wrong about her this whole time." I guess I was actually right about her. It is so shameful that she didn't even learn the basics of ASL for her son.

Reactions: 16
Ummm “fuck your hot cocoa bombs...” to... “you asked for them we got them at Princess Armour.”
My exact thoughts!!! Also, Princess Armor takes months to send out orders from what I’ve heard. I wouldn’t want those hot cocoa bombs sitting in their warehouse for that long

Reactions: 16
Ummm “fuck your hot cocoa bombs...” to... “you asked for them we got them at Princess Armour.”
Lmao yesssss! Also isn’t illegal to sell liquor without a permit? What if someone underage buys them with Baileys in them?

Reactions: 13
I have second hand embarrassment

She’s so stuck in high school it’s sad
[/QUOTE]
SAME! Also I am surprised she didn't delete it because all that effort trying to photoshop her jawline gone in a blink of a video. She literally gave it all away.

Reactions: 12
Came here to talk about the bombs too lol! I remember her meme about “no one cares about your hot cocoa bombs- yes I said it” or something along those lines, now she’s promoting them and what clothing company randomly starts selling chocolate and what customer of a clothing store would even “ask for them”... I would never message an online boutique and request they start selling hot cocoa bombs lol

Reactions: 33
Lmao yesssss! Also isn’t illegal to sell liquor without a permit? What if someone underage buys them with Baileys in them?
I literally cannot get over her posting shit about cocoa bombs to now in stock. Like girl shut the eff up. You are so two faced and STUPID.

Reactions: 17
Prob to compete with brielles sister who sells cocoa bombs (cus i think tracy is just that insane)

Reactions: 17
She literally didn’t know the words to ANY of those songs I am so embarrassed for her. She drives like a fucking nut I can’t believe she even thinks she looks good.....and don’t get me started on the dance moves

Reactions: 20
Forget when she had Jayden when she had Skylar Tara took her overnight once a week so they could “rest”. It didn’t begin with Jayden.

Reactions: 15

Wait, so Jess had children’s toys in front of her and Trashy has no children since she pawns them off to others and drinks away her problems? Is this what I’m gathering from this?

Reactions: 19
Did anyone catch her "color transformation" on a friend and Tracy's fingers are dyed red and that woman's hair is so fucking stiff that it didn't even bounce beautifully like actual hairdressers clients.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.