Tracy Dimarco #26

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Big T: “gUyS this is sOoooooOoooo flavourful you have no idea”

Me: 👀 witch where 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I’m cool with sex toys but the fact SHE is advertising it 🤮🤮🤮

She adds barbecue sauce 😑😑😑 that’s cool and all but we know damn well that ain’t all she’s eating
Yes, she probably adds bbq sauce, and two cheeseburgers, and an extra cheese large pizza on top!! Bajjjajajaa!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The company is a scam. Real nice to have pics of your kids on your feed and then have that nasty thing right next to them. She is one desperate ass broke witch!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Hmm. I have a few friends who use Cedars, (they work 50+ hours a week and like to work out) I don't think they are a scam, but that's terrible customer service.

Reactions: 3
I don’t even think she did get hers in the mail.
Right? That wasn’t her holding it in the video. I thought the same. You can’t trust anything she says. There’s no doubt in my mind that she would promote something fully knowing it was a scam as long as she got paid or got something out of it.

Hmm. I have a few friends who use Cedars, (they work 50+ hours a week and like to work out) I don't think they are a scam, but that's terrible customer service.
Not that, the adult toy company.

Not that, the adult toy company.

Reactions: 8
So I found this on an older thread. So this scamming ass witch already promoted this company before and people told her they straight up had their money stolen. What a witch to do that to her followers!! Let’s all report her post.

• Angry
Reactions: 9
She’s promoting that scam ass sex toy company. 😂 That thing is so loud and just 😳 I do not want to see her promoting that tit. No one wants to know what toys you use... not one person.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
If it’s a meal prep why Is there so much rice. I know people use it for the gains but we all know Tracy doesn’t need to gain anymore.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I’m cool with sex toys but the fact SHE is advertising it 🤮🤮🤮

She adds barbecue sauce 😑😑😑 that’s cool and all but we know damn well that ain’t all she’s eating
View attachment 387816
Can’t even cook a meal prep meal right. “I threw it in the air fryer because I like my salmon WELL done” well hunny, that salmon is still opaque in the middle!! That’s not well done or even done at all lmao. Especially the deep middle piece touching the pan.. that part is raw, y’all! Lmao And I wouldn’t order from this meal prep service because fresh wild caught salmon will have such a bright pink color (even when not cooked) and farm raised salmon will not. Judging by this photo even if it was fully cooked the pink-ish/salmon color would not be bright and fresh like a wild caught salmon would be.

CT and his wife split
WHAT!? I watch the challenge faithfully and follow like all challengers instagrams and challenge tea Instagram.. I never saw this!!!! Omg

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
There she goes on her phone while driving with the kids in the car. This time she’s recording with one hand and touching all the tit she has hanging from her mirror with the other which means no hands are on the wheel. You can see her swerving. I hate this disgusting selfish witch. Can someone screen record and send to Corey before she deletes it? I don’t have a burner account.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.