Tracy Dimarco #26

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m bored and was looking through coreys old posts. So she used to have 4 jobs 😂😂😂😂

I’m sorry, but it’s a slap in the face (especially to Corey who was doing MANUAL labor) to compare his hard work to being “an influencer”
The desperation of this girl!!!! She’s a child. I am not one bit surprised her life is falling apart.

Reactions: 14
Of course dump truck TRex HAD to comment. Guarantee it’s in hopes Corey sees. HE 👏 DOESNT 👏 CARE. Please clean your house and get off your phone... it’s sad at this point

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Can someone with a fake account please comment on her picture of the girls and ask where Julian is and why she never has him anymore? Lol. I don’t want to get blocked so I can keep following this disaster. I’m really curious, she appears to literally never be with him.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I’m bored and was looking through coreys old posts. So she used to have 4 jobs 😂😂😂😂

I’m sorry, but it’s a slap in the face (especially to Corey who was doing MANUAL labor) to compare his hard work to being “an influencer”
Shes so insane. "Hes free to go where he likes"
witch he cant cus he was working to pay for ur life. You can tell she is insecure about it cos she had to say "i work hard too" 🙄 a real wife/sahm would have commented something like "he cant cos hes working hard for his family and we love and appreciate him etc etc etc" instead she takes everything as a dig at her and makes it alllll about herself even on HIS page smh

View attachment 387443
I think she sees a lot of herself in skylar and thats why she gets low key upset when ppl compliment and focus on jayden being adorable and sassy like i think tracy is so insane and insecure that she takes that as a dig at herself😳 smh

Reactions: 23
Shes so insane. "Hes free to go where he likes"
witch he cant cus he was working to pay for ur life. You can tell she is insecure about it cos she had to say "i work hard too" 🙄 a real wife/sahm would have commented something like "he cant cos hes working hard for his family and we love and appreciate him etc etc etc" instead she takes everything as a dig at her and makes it alllll about herself even on HIS page smh

View attachment 387443
I think she sees a lot of herself in skylar and thats why she gets low key upset when ppl compliment and focus on jayden being adorable and sassy like i think tracy is so insane and insecure that she takes that as a dig at herself😳 smh
This is exactly what I think too! Normally when kids get compliments the mother is happy about it and leaves it at that. Anytime anybody has anything to say about Jaden and if they don’t mention Skyler… Tracy is always so quick to comment or clap back.
As the previous commenters above me have said… Tracy is oozing INSECURITY. She’s been insecure for a long time now and having three kids so quickly together, not taking care of her self, not taking care of her body and letting herself go have really made her insecurities all the worse!
Jaden and Skyler are both beautiful little girls. It’s truly sad and tragic to see their own mother paying them against each other. This won’t end well for any of them. Especially for Tracy. As many have said someday Tracy will need Jaydens help. Skyler comes off to me as the sibling who’s going to be very irresponsible, party, run amok etc. (think a mini Tracy) but Jayden will be the solid one. Regardless, you can tell that Tracy is very insecure and takes things said about Skyler very personally. I feel like Jayden will be the one someday to come take care of Tracy… Or at least be in that power position. Better be careful how you treat people Mama T. #traywayparenting

Two pages to go 😩 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Shots fired lmao 😂 The amount of partying Tracy has done on the Jersey Shore with questionable “guidos” in random hotels, probably prevents her from getting hurt from the Covid vaccine 💉 lol 😂
Btw, I took this off the stories of my nurse friend who does fillers and Botox for a living. Like her waitlist has a waitlist. That’s how popular and reputable she is.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Someone on here just said this recently about Tracy and now Sammy puts this in her story. 😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Shes a POS. She is legit comparing a labor job to her sitting on her ass all day long. Okay 👌.

Thats like my husband saying that my nursing job isn't close to his cop job. And I at times wanna lose it on him. But it is what it is. She shouldn't compare though. She does nothing and hes working. Says q lot about a so called SAHM (or fill in mom)

Reactions: 16
It’s so cold out and she puts them in spring dresses and with no tights my mom would have never .... I’m in my late 20s and she still asked me if I’m layered up when it’s really cold lol

Reactions: 14
Of course dump truck TRex HAD to comment. Guarantee it’s in hopes Corey sees. HE 👏 DOESNT 👏 CARE. Please clean your house and get off your phone... it’s sad at this point
She must feel so left out... OH WELL THATS WHAT SHE GETS FOR BEING A LAZY witch WITH AN ATTITUDE

Reactions: 10
Anyone gunna take one for the team today?
I bet they are gonna rewatch each episode and do a recap like a lot of shows (The Office, BH90210) have been. Probably because they have run out of content and think more people will pay to listen to that crap. It’s just going to be Tracy defending herself against everything awful she said or did. Not gonna be anything new.

Reactions: 19
Anyone gunna take one for the team today?
I guess she is still grasping at the straws if she is still trying to be relevant via Jerseylicious fame even thought she wants nothing to do with it. Out of her mind

• Haha
Reactions: 16

I remember it used to be 4! I think at this point she was still doing freelance hair and makeup, so that’s probably #4 lol

Reactions: 7
She is bleeping advertising sex toys holy tit
they probably didn’t even pay her to post that, probably just sent her a free one in exchange for the free advertisement...they know how bad she needs one of these. By her nasty attitude you can tell she’s not been getting laid.

(Most companies will just send free product. They aren’t paying for a post unless you’re a kardashian or have amazing engagement/ well known. It’s cheaper to just send a product and say “post us!” .. Why would they pay when most people like Tracy will just take the FREE product and give them free advertisement)

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.