Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I get this feeling too. I think her brothers can’t stand her. Her parents eat her shit for the grandkids.

my mom does the same lol. I admit it, I get cheaper gifts for my son. he breaks them anyway! But I also throw in a few nice ones, clothes, etc. he’s 3 he’s just starting to understand Santa.
I just feel like Tracy took a dig at Coreys family. Yeah it’s a lot of toys but they will get tired of them soon then she can donate them!
Since she’s not having any more kids....
She’s not having any more kids, but let’s bet Corey is!

• Haha
Reactions: 26

queeniefoofoo

VIP Member
I agree! I thought the same thing when I read it. Its almost like she's saying they don't need all those toys. These aprons and baking with Gigi are enough!
And not once has there ever been a video or photos of the girls "baking" with their grandmother. Gtfoh with that bullshit.

Burnitdown7

VIP Member
Tracy expected this glorious SAHM lifestyle with the construction worker husband. The fancy car, the nice handbags and jewelry and maybe a big house on SI and eventually moving into a bigger house in Jersey... one she had built from scratch.... except neither her nor Corey knew how to budget and put their priorities in place. She didn’t need that big wedding. It could have been half the size and half the budget, but she did it for show in hopes that she could keep up with other reality stars. She expected to be picked up for a spin off and in return she got shit.... now she’s a z-list celebrity.... exactly everything the other people on the show said she would be... and some how it’s everyone’s fault but hers.

• Heart

Iloveteevee

VIP Member
5FE71707-AA90-4A8C-A71B-3727A6D52EC0.jpeg
058FA8C8-A5EB-4415-8AF5-BE33AC64D782.jpeg
795AFBAD-127B-47EC-B885-680D18F4468D.jpeg

So he wasnt working for a year.....soo shes basically saying he was unable to pay her but shes still out here bashing him on social media. Its fully covid and so many ppl lost their jobs. Hes obvs got to back pay her. So what was the point of bashing him besides being a bitch. This is why her karma is shit and stays shit. Also brielle def doesnt want your life big T. She is dating your ex thats it. She def has her own much better life. Also if she has THREE jobs why cant she afford rent? 🤔 she just doesnt want to work besides pressing some buttons on a phone. Shes so unbalanced its insane.

therealmuva

Chatty Member
I hope Brielle reads here and once she starts being around the kids more she always posts pictures of her and Jayden. That would be the best fuck you Tracy.

• Haha

wifey2019

Chatty Member
I mean if she has money for eyelash extension, hair extensions that are expensive, nails and going out for drinks, than she can pay her rent but she loves playing a victim so she can get likes and money 🤦🏼‍♀️
74005"]
Sure because everyone in that house looks like they’re missing meals. Sorry but come on she acts like they’re starving without Corey’s financial support. As a mother how are you allowing your kids to “need food” especially while you’re out eating a 12 course meal of artery clogging garbage and a shit load of alcohol? We all know that’s Sammy squarepants in the black hoodie. How is this dumb bitch not embarrassed that every second of every one of her days is spent thinking of and posting about Corey and Brielle? She’s such a waste of oxygen.
[/QUOTE]
She’s really just a friggen loser. She’s stuck in high school. She’s obsessed with her ex husband and his new girlfriend while she allegedly has a man. If i were the new man i would tell her to stop that shit or I’m out. Clearly she hasn’t moved on and isn’t ready for a new relationship. It’s funny she says she won’t move in with her parents yet she’s there with the kids most of the week anyway. Makes no sense. She’s more of a loser than the guys she makes fun of who “live in their moms basement with Spider-Man sheets”

• Heart

Gigi0380

VIP Member
View attachment 361912
So my guess is that he's not that much taller than her. I mean she's leaning in so I'm guessing they're maybe eye to eye
I'm sorry is it just me or are these photos shes posting awkward? Like who poses like that with their men and snaps a pic? Even the kissing ones. That's like a pic you take when it's your first boyfriend. It's teenager stuff.

We all know she def the side chick if she takes pics like this. Those men hate getting their pic taken.

• Heart

Lovetheshade

Good morning beauties. Here’s everything she commented on the post in CB including other pictures. I was too lazy to scratch out all the names on the posts lmao but enjoy :)
She is so cringe!!!!!! If her "man" is so rEsPeCtFuL then why are you a sloppy side piece and why do you dress like a cheap whore? Where's your respect? I've never seen a woman with a "man" post thirst traps begging for attention on the internet or dress like a trash in the winter. Wtf kind of "man" is that, that you act like that?! What lol he must be bottom of the barrel. A man with an iota of class would not be with her in any capacity. And the saddies in that group are past pathetic omg they act like she's A list 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

Bunnyday23

Chatty Member
I get what she’s saying and to an extent I agree. When you step out into the world, present yourselves how you want to be seen, treated, spoken to, etc. However, her words and the picture itself are contradictory. Skylars hair looks disheveled and greasy. Her teeth are terrible. I get it. She’s 5. She’s lost teeth. But, the bottom ones are adult teeth coming through, no? Either way, they are a different shade from the rest. It takes more then putting on pretty clothes to look good and confident to the outside world. Oral hygiene and hygiene alone is huge. You can have the nicest clothes on but when you walk by smelling like shit or have stained/missing teeth, you are no longer the boss lady you think you are!
And why is there never any mention of education with her and the kids? Why isn’t she teaching them to do well in school and have big dreams to have a career one day? Does she think looks will get them everything and some man will come riding in and pay their way through life? Tracy’s parents are able to provide for her but no way Tracy will be able to provide for her kids financially if they end up 32 year old failures like herself.

• Heart

Iloveteevee

VIP Member
39BB78EE-40F3-4E19-BF23-5DC2B088E358.jpeg
62B1D21C-6F3C-4BC2-8073-C58BDAA5F8A4.jpeg

I wonder if shes removed all the mirrors in her home and only looks at herself thru filters? She must hate her true appearance. How dont her saddies see how beyond filtered and blurred this is? This shit is exactly what lead me to tattle😒

• Heart
  • Haha

Beyondit

Yes 1 they have to take care of...the other 2 they don't lol
Just wait once the brothers have wives and kids she won’t handle it well. Other grandchildren for her parents to spoil won’t go well with Tracy. It always has to be about her and her kids.

. She’s on a T-ramp bashing roll today huh.. Let me get this straight he sees them about 48 hrs every 2 weeks? I didn’t know Thursday -Mon/Tues is 2 days? She’s beyond clinical! Maybe that’s not the case now because she said he went back to work. So she wants him to spend more time with them yet wants him to work?? Im dumbfounded! Also how she’s getting no child support but yet says he just went back to work? This bitch is outta her god dam mind! We’re in a pandemic thousands of people lost their job yet she’s making it like Coreys walking around with thousands in his pocket and just not paying, I fuckin can’t!! Ok so he’ll have to back pay her I’m sure & she’ll get it but now she needs to shut the hell up about it!! I’ve never met a person who blames every single ounce of behavior on a astrological sign like this one. I just can’t wrap my head around the obsession. And Cory and Brielle did not go public with any relationship announcement that’s her delusional mind. I remember (how could you not) He posted a picture of a radio and tagged her name. There was no indication at that time and for a while after they were in a relationship, you would think simply friends just like she tags all of her guy friends. Of course they’re together but I feel like that was respectful by not posting anything and probably won’t till its final. If you want to bash an ex for lack of money and time with the kids you BETTER have your own income paying for shit not mommy and daddy and have your kids ALONE for the actual 85% of the time she says! People who live in glass houses, shouldn’t throw stones!!!

• Heart

Mendy

Chatty Member
Is this bitch serious??? We all see your kids looking like slobs daily!!! Has she hit her head recently? Last weekend they were at the light show in comfy clothes . How does she think people will believe all her lies.
Now I understand why her nose has gotten so big over the years. Liar liar pants on fire.

• Haha

Jrock101913

I don’t buy for a second he didn’t cheat. Him and her are both such manipulative liars! He was prob doing that shit the entire time he told her he was “working”. Remember he was always at work she claimed? Lol

Jrock101913

Her pics from last night are so photoshopped it’s nuts that she actually posts them and thinks people don’t know? As someone said, that nude color shows EVERYTHING, you can the tiniest person and it will still show flaws, the fact she totally colored in her stomach to
Make it look that flat is hilarious.

• Heart