Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Oh I know... subreddit! People have been saying stuff about her for years! It just finally came to the surface!
I’ve seen proof about Traci I’ve seen no proof about Hilaria except for people who “know” her I can say I know her too doesn’t make it facts.
but hey I’m not criticizing people who believe it you can believe what you want I just don’t happen to.

Reactions: 4

Pinkiepie2011

Haven’t posted my commentary in a while but have been active in reading other posts & keeping up with this shit show. I swear just when I think that trashy can’t get anymore more trashier & desperate, she goes “nah B hold my drink & watch this!” 😂 lmao & then completely surpasses my expectations!! I just can’t anymore with her.

I feel sorry for her babies first & foremost but then after seeing her post about not changing & “staying the same”, I feel even more bad for her & her babies. Change is not always bad tray lol people do change to become BETTER VERSIONS of themselves 🤦🏼‍♀️ Change = GROWTH. Growth = EVOLVING. In simpler terms- a caterpillar 🐛 evolves into a butterfly 🦋 . A caterpillar cannot stay a caterpillar for it’s whole life, right?! Change will make its existence BETTER.

also, she really needs to make notes to remind herself about what she has told the internet & the details she has shared 🤦🏼‍♀️ Because as usual, it doesn’t match up. it’s the INCONSISTENCIES for me 🐸☕

anywho HAPPY NEW YEAR! I hope 2021 is a healthy, happy & prosperous year 🙏🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 3