Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Smitty123

Chatty Member
“I’ve had such a long hard year but look at these pictures of my ass” 🙄🙄🙄
Edit: I love how her saddies leave these long paragraphs of their life stories like BIG-T will even read and give a crap about what they have to say 🤭
View attachment 365081
“I’ve had such a long hard year but look at these pictures of my ass” 🙄🙄🙄
Edit: I love how her saddies leave these long paragraphs of their life stories like BIG-T will even read and give a crap about what they have to say 🤭
View attachment 365081
Going to the Top 9 app determined that she is a liar! This is actually her top 9. Probably killed her that Corey was in that pic.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
I know you read here Tracy, please listen.

As mothers, our days are long, but the years with our children will fly by. As with any breakup, I’m sure you are hurting and Corey is too. Your babies need both of you to pull it together and put them first. What your children see, hear, and feel right now will mold them into the young adults they will become.

You have a window of opportunity to do whatever it takes to get your beautician license back or start a new journey doing something you love. Chasing guys who don’t see your value isn’t worth it. Bashing the father of your children and your online behavior are also not a good look.

I remember one night several years ago seeing you reach out on Twitter to try and help Alexa when her world was falling apart. She was posting tweets asking people near the restaurant her husband was at with another woman to take pictures of them and also posting that woman‘s personal and employment information. You started live tweeting telling Alexa she was better than that and to reach out for help. That’s what you need to do, Tracy. Surround yourself with friends who truly care for you and will tell you the truth. You need time to heal and rise from the ashes.

Divorce isn’t easy. Imagine what it feels like to be the ages of your children and go through this. Get a grip and be their rock!

• Heart
Reactions: 39

Missliss416

Chatty Member
I would LOVE if Brielle spent Christmas with Corey and the kids 🤣🤣🤣🤣 and he posted a pic
YESSS 🤣👏 Christmas Miracle! Lol.

Also... I would just like to add for everyone to pay attention to Brielle’s responses. No anger, no jumping the gun at assumptions, no petty reply.. just being sweet, humble, understanding and using proper grammar. Bitch Tracy COULD NEVAAAAAA *sassy snap gesture* 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38

therealmuva

Chatty Member
What a bitch
Sure because everyone in that house looks like they’re missing meals. Sorry but come on she acts like they’re starving without Corey’s financial support. As a mother how are you allowing your kids to “need food” especially while you’re out eating a 12 course meal of artery clogging garbage and a shit load of alcohol? We all know that’s Sammy squarepants in the black hoodie. How is this dumb bitch not embarrassed that every second of every one of her days is spent thinking of and posting about Corey and Brielle? She’s such a waste of oxygen.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37

Westendfatima

she was a FAN who was WATCHING us for YEARS

2B3A820D-574F-49CF-943A-6BF7546E2A2D.jpeg

sHe LiKeD my PiCS fOr YeArS NoW sHe GoT tHe LiFe ShE wAnTeD ArGH

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

whatgoeson

Chatty Member
Now she’s putting her face on kylies body again. What a WEIRDO!

The breastfeeding comment really bugged me, does she not know that’s what breast’s are designed to do? Lol. It doesn’t work for everyone, that’s all she needed to say. Not that they’re ‘for her man’. And if I’m being honest I’ve breastfeed both my babies (still breastfeeding my 5month old) and it’s weird to me when my husband wants to do anything with my boobs lol I tell him that’s for the baby:ROFLMAO:

As far as the comment about ‘Corey being dead to her mentally but not physically’ that truly proves that she is a CUNT. While she may feel that way she only posted that to be a nasty fucking bitch! If Corey said that she’d be out of her damn mind. It seems like she’s constantly bashing him because that’s all the saddies care about hearing since her life is so pathetic.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
So I probably shouldn’t have sent her a message from my husbands IG but oh well 😂😂😂😂😂 it’s me one of the OG tattlers hehehehehehe idk if u guys seen her screenshot my husbands IG on her story 😂😂😂

She’s such a dumb bitch lol but ya that was me on my husbands IG 🤦🏻‍♀️ and he is far from a deadbeat. Corey and Tracy should take notes from us on how to be active parents. Smh !!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

queeniefoofoo

VIP Member
From what I was told, Julian stays with her mother from Tuesday- Thursday doing therapy every week. Tara does skylars schooling and idk about jayden. But that means that she is not with her kids 85% of the time its more like 20-35% of the time.

Thats all. Happy Holidays everyone

& the kids are already at coreys looking so happy.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 35

margaritatime

VIP Member
Good morning beauties. Here’s everything she commented on the post in CB including other pictures. I was too lazy to scratch out all the names on the posts lmao but enjoy :)
"He looks way better than Corey" ???? WTF??? You determined this from seeing a black hoodie with no face?🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ Wow these saddies will say anything. But if she was still with Corey, they would continue with the "Corey is hot AF , you did good, you are one lucky lady, no wonder you're always pregant" and all that other bullshit.

One time, T showed a pic of her promoting earrings and a saddie said "OMG you have such beautiful ears"
Really??
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 34

notfriends

Chatty Member
Omg! Can she remove all the tacky decor blocking 50% of her TV? How does she watch TV like that? I bet the other room beside her kitchen that has all the toys in it looks like an episode of Hoarders and that’s why she doesn’t watch TV in there anymore.

• Haha
Reactions: 33

Laurennnbritt

I’m new here! Found this when I googled her bc I noticed how crazy she was acting on her stories.. then I found this thread and went down a major rabbit hole. 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33