Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cupmouse41

VIP Member
In Ukrainian Orthodox, you need to have someone who is in the religion baptize. For Julian, it should be Sammy because she’s Jewish... but we don’t know if he had a brisk or a rabbi at the hospital.

Off topic but Julie posted a story today and I noticed that she did not pick Trashy to be baby J’s godmother. Very interesting. Ofc that was a good choice as seeing Trashy can’t even take care of her own kids. But I just thought it was funny seeing Trashy’s always posting how Sammy and Julie are her ride or dies etc

Reactions: 9
Wait... there is someone who has tried harder to be someone she's not.... HILLARY THOMAS BALDWIN aka HILARIA THOMAS BALDWIN!
Her and Trashy should compare notes!
Don’t think Hilaria can be compared to Tracy at all people are bashing her and I listen to her explanation and I’m sorry but I believe it. I don’t think she appropriated anything. People are mean to her because people are hateful.

OK can I ask why sometimes you guys post words in mixed capital and lowercase letters? Everyone does it once in a while and I’m confused does that mean some thing, am I old and am I not getting some kind of youngster typing code? LOL.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8

Njkelly3

What in the hell is going on here? Also- her boobs are literally the saggiest I’ve ever seen, and mine are pretty bad lol.
this filter is horrible 😮 looks like a drawing??? Idk how to even describe it lol it’s so blurred and smooth. Not to mention she looks like an actual witch and her facial expression says “I can smell my yeast infection from up here so lemme get this selfie over with quick” 🤢
Had to add: she is dyinggggg inside that this girl just got engaged. “So happy” 😑🙄

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8