Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HotMessExpress11

What was Tracy talking about on that live she was on about the confessions sent to her?
The guys were talking about women in the streets now a days. Like how women are playing games and all that and the guy on top mentioned her stories from yesterday. Then he asked her to comment some of the confessions and that's when she said it was too much to text

Reactions: 10

Burnitdown7

VIP Member
Wow!!!! Yeah he’s def maybe friends with Tracy for her clout and bought IG followers. He def wouldn’t hit that. Maybe on the low, drunk. 😂🥴

I’m from Jersey and that kinda guy doesn’t do big girls.
When she was JL big he was one of the people she used to promote her and get her and Corey the appearance gigs in the clubs.

jessyka

“Do your boobs hang low..? Do they wobble too and fro? Can you tie them in a knot, can you tie them in a bow? Can you throw them over your shoulder like a continental Soldier do your boobs hang lowwwwwww” 🎶 🎼

I spit out my cereal when I read this 😂 🤣

• Haha

toronto5678

Chatty Member
Hilaria doesn't have an ounce of Spaniard in her. She has appropriated a whole culture on a lie. Do I hate her for it? No I don't feel that way. BUT she's full of shit! As some who speaks 3 languages and i can go from one to another w/o an accent. I was born in the US, my family came from Cuba in the late 1950's. So I am Latina! Now the 3rd language I learned is Portuguese. I did that because my step dad is Portuguese. So am I all of a sudden Portuguese? No... I just know the language. Hilaria lied about being born in Mallorca, Spain. White girl was born in good ole Boston! Her parents are not Spaniards. They moved to Spain in 2012 when they retired. Hilaria lied about her lineage. If you listen to her trying to explain herself, she goes round and round, never touches the subject directly! And what is comical is that now her IMD and wikipedia was changed. No longer was she born in Mallorca. Now it says Boston!

I don't think people are hateful... I think people are tired of others appropriating cultures, and making up BS about your whole life. I actually followed her on IG, and enjoyed her sharing her kids, recipes, etc.
Hey sis I’m Cuban too!

• Heart
Reactions: 9

margaritatime

VIP Member
Probably to keep her story up that Corey wasn't doing anything to mend the relationship. Tracy being a bitch and pinning people against each other for own sick ways

According to the girl from tiktok. She said Tracy is easy and gives sex on the first "date" so not surprised Tracy can't hold a man or boy to say. She's the definition of a toxic side piece. Knows the guy has a girl and still goes on to fuck him just to rub it in the girls face.
Its funny actually, bc the more Tracy keeps doing this the more people will keep coming out about it and telling their story. So just more proof / information on the real Tracy Maloney

Thats so cute. Tracy trying to show a new man 🤣🤣🤣🤣 too bad it looks EXACTLY like corey. Digging out the old pictures aren't we
Thank you !!! I saw Corey right away

Gigi0380

VIP Member
New to this thread and have been lurking for some time as let’s face it, how can you not 😂 I had some time today! And I swear she posted a full face shot on a video of her and a few others and a guy that looks just like this one. Check the timbs...shorter cut beard these days and T’s comments on his posts 🤷🏽‍♀️ Could be!
He doesn't have tattoos. She was posting pics of a man with tattoos.

Jerseygrl84

VIP Member
I actually followed that woman she used to always used to promote in her stories laura monello? Its night and day what her three kids & home look like compared to tracy. Both live kind of near each other too.... But one is a real caring mom and the other is a slob who doesn't care.
Me too!!! lol

• Heart