Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

toronto5678

Chatty Member
Not sure if any of you know Victoria Alario, she was on the first season of Ex on the Beach on MTV and she sells Monat and is doing really well for herself based on her ability to market the products and herself. Tracy follows her on Instagram, but can’t seem to do anywhere near as well for herself! And Victoria has way fewer followers than Tracy (at least based on the numbers that are shown, who knows depending on how many of Tracy’s followers are bought). I think if Tracy took notes from her and was better at marketing on social media, she could be successful from it, too. But instead she tries to sell weight loss products that she doesn’t even seem to use herself and promote random products half-assed-ly only to take them down after 24 hrs lol
Yeah that girl is a mess. Off topic but wasn’t she best friends with Angela Babicz and then suddenly they weren’t friends. They got matching tattoos and everything 🥴.

Reactions: 7

Chris Nesci

She would only blast me if i bad mouthed her. I don't plan on doing that. Im just impressed with this forums stalking abilities

• Haha
Reactions: 6

AntiBS

No one should feel bad for making comments on here. We may be looked at as “Tracy haters” “stalkers” whatever the fuck else . We all can agree that Tracy is a piece of shit and this is our Sunday afternoon coffee and gossip magazine where we can talk mad shit cause we fucking can..lol good day!! Also wishing all of you a happy and healthy new year! I will be with my husband and my baby boys tonight at home , looking forward to a better year ✨🥂
Happy New Year!

BuzzingEmBee

Chatty Member
Yeah that girl is a mess. Off topic but wasn’t she best friends with Angela Babicz and then suddenly they weren’t friends. They got matching tattoos and everything 🥴.
Yes! I was pretty surprised when they stopped being friends. But Victoria gives some great inspirational advice about careers and such, and she even has a visual podcast on Insta that Tracy should watch/listen to!

Jerseygrl84

VIP Member
Does Skylar have overlined nude lips like big-T??? Am i seeing things??

Someone must have taken Tracy’s phone for the night, no “crazy scenes from the beach house” except Sammys “i had to get my ‘perfect nieces’ pretty pretty princess” and the Jell-O shots...

Missassypants

Chatty Member
She actually loves to hate Cory. Answering all the questions about him.

She’s basically already told us everything we need to know without actually telling us. Im So PrIvAtE
Are they divorced yet?? Her tik tok bio says she’s single.

Mendy

Chatty Member
How about I message you 2 numbers or letters. Then you can post whatever I sent you here.

I sent you a message.

Reactions: 5

Jrock101913

Wait, is the guy she’s currently with the same guy that the personal chef was referring to that dated her sister?

Reactions: 5